• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Kart Racers and Corporate? Looks like Clyde's coming!!!

I know next to nothing about The Loud House but I think cutting Lincoln for those reasons would be very misguided.

This may sound crazy but my sources tell me kids under the age of 13 who aren't allowed on discord and reddit actually like cartoons and video games. And from my limited understanding little boys actually like Lincoln Loud.

The people you see on Reddit and Discord and even here are only a portion of the target audience. I feel like if the creators really want the game to be a big financial success they gotta keep that in mind and strike a balance between hardcore fanbase appeasement and mainstream appeal.

And even then I still have a hard time believing Loud House fans wouldn't be at least a little put off by him being cut.
Either way, what's worrying me is his lack of presence on the box, along with the increased emphesis on Lucy and his near-abscence in the reveal trailer. He did show up on an updated Wild Waterfall with Leonardo, so maybe neither of them have their reworks finished yet.

Last edited:

DemifiendEnjoyer

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why we're entetaining these unsourced claims.

That being said, "Rocksteady paranoia" is a very funny string of words
If I was intentionally spreading misinformation would have picked a more interesting character.
If it turns out I had false information I will personally apologize, but I am confident that yes, Casey Jones is happening.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

Either way, what's worrying me is his lack of presence on the box, along with the increased emphesis on Lucy and his near-abscence in the reveal trailer. He did show up on an updated Wild Waterfall with Leonardo, so maybe neither of them have their reworks finished yet.
Regardless of if Linc and Leonardo are back, I'm pretty sure the Wild Waterfall there is a beta version and not an updated version. I don't think the NASB 1 character files would be compatible with the NASB 2 engine, the NASB prerelease content had a ton of early footage in it, and the new waterfall looks a lot less like a waterfall than the NASB 1 waterfall, which kinda defeats the point of an aesthetic overhaul.

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Regardless of if Linc and Leonardo are back, I'm pretty sure the Wild Waterfall there is a beta version and not an updated version. I don't think the NASB 1 character files would be compatible with the NASB 2 engine, the NASB prerelease content had a ton of early footage in it, and the new waterfall looks a lot less like a waterfall than the NASB 1 waterfall, which kinda defeats the point of an aesthetic overhaul.
We really are screwed, aren't we...

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Sources who want to remain anonymous, also I know other people who heard the same thing from other sources.
That information is out there.
Literally anyone can make a claim to have sources that are anonymous. The only reason people are giving PapaGenos any shred of credibility is because he actually has gotten things right about NASB specifically before. You don't have that benefit. You're bs'ing.

Consider this though: they could just be using the beta models if their updated ones aren't ready yet for testing purposes.

God I hope not. Clyde's obnoxious as ****

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
I'm not buying the idea that Lincoln is cut. I've seen plenty of love for the character in here and elsewhere. They're just putting more emphasis on Lucy since she was a very prominent character in NASB1's scene.

How do we know the Wild Waterfall footage isn't an unfinished beta for THIS game?

Gah, anybody but freakin' Clyde, please

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I think I finally have something of a roster prediction put together, one I’m gonna stick to anyways. Guess y’all will have to wait and see how that looks when I do my roster prediction vid tomorrow or Tuesday

Spoilers: A lot of y’all might not like it

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
What I'm about to say might be controversial but I don't care. I'm weird like this.

I actually would like to know who all is in the game, ASAP, and I like it when stuff leaks.
I'm kinda the same on this. I don't mind keeping the newcomers as a surprise, but I also wouldn't mind if they got leaked.

Faso115

Smash Lord
Loud House group fighter. Yes Lucy and Lincoln are being deleted and ALL the siblings are a single fighter.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
NASBcord popping off rn
Just wait until they see the rest of the cast. We haven't seen Oblina yet? That's because she's been grouped up with Ickis and Krumm. Angry Beavers? You bet your flat scaly tail they're stuck together. Thought the X's had no chance because it was killed quicker than your average 2010s Nicktoon? Don't worry, the entire X family is gonna be one single fighter! Your worries that Rocket Power will steal slots from Middlemost Post...are validated by the entirety of Team Rocket (no not that one) grouping up together!

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Just wait until they see the rest of the cast. We haven't seen Oblina yet? That's because she's been grouped up with Ickis and Krumm. Angry Beavers? You bet your flat scaly tail they're stuck together. Thought the X's had no chance because it was killed quicker than your average 2010s Nicktoon? Don't worry, the entire X family is gonna be one single fighter! Your worries that Rocket Power will steal slots from Middlemost Post...are validated by the entirety of Team Rocket (no not that one) grouping up together!
All four Ninja Turtles? Huddled together!
Spongebob and Patrick? in a sextet with Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Krabs and Plankton. You can play as literally the entire main cast of Spongebob at once!
Vlad is playable but is also in a single file line with every ghost in Danny Phantom, including Danny Phantom. You have to play with them like that!

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Spongebob and Patrick? in a sextet with Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Krabs and Plankton. You can play as literally the entire main cast of Spongebob at once!
Vlad is playable but is also in a single file line with every ghost in Danny Phantom, including Danny Phantom. You have to play with them like that!
Hell, why stop at grouping Ren and Stimpy together? Let's combine Ren, Stimpy, Powdered Toast Man, AND Mr. Horse into one big flesh homunculus for Ren & Stimpy fans to enjoy!

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
Hell, why stop at grouping Ren and Stimpy together? Let's combine Ren, Stimpy, Powdered Toast Man, AND Mr. Horse into one big flesh homunculus for Ren & Stimpy fans to enjoy!
NASB2 developers reading these messages:
1690765939416.png

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Regardless of his supposed track record, with how vague he's been over these past few days, I honestly wish he'd either just outright say who was in, or just shut up and let the reveals happen on their own.
I don't disagree tbf

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Well peeps I have some intel of my own and it comes from trusted sources so listen up
So here’s how this breaks down. I have recently come into contact with two sources. For the record, I don’t know for certain on who is in for any newcomers at this point, just that I’m in contact now with people that do

Anyways, the first source made the claim that one of their most wanteds got in, but implied only one did. I know what their most wanteds were because they used the most wanted template thing and shared it

I then corroborated with the second source, who eliminated a lot of options from it (they don’t have a list of who exactly is in, but they have a decently sized list of characters who are not in)

After going between these two, the options were narrowed down to these 4 realistic ones (and trust me, I do mean realistic, the rest are not)

So here’s the actual leak:

ONE of these characters is in base roster, the rest are not. Keep it civil 👍

IMG_9410.jpeg

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Well peeps I have some intel of my own and it comes from trusted sources so listen up
So here’s how this breaks down. I have recently come into contact with two sources. For the record, I don’t know for certain on who is in for any newcomers at this point, just that I’m in contact now with people that do

Anyways, the first source made the claim that one of their most wanteds got in, but implied only one did. I know what their most wanteds were because they used the most wanted template thing and shared it

I then corroborated with the second source, who eliminated a lot of options from it (they don’t have a list of who exactly is in, but they have a decently sized list of characters who are not in)

After going between these two, the options were narrowed down to these 4 realistic ones (and trust me, I do mean realistic, the rest are not)

View attachment 375372
God the series with two reps is ickis and krumm isn't it?,

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

View attachment 375372
With all due respect Quick, and I mean that, why should we believe you. What have you leaked before in the past, if anything, and where's the proof you leaked it before anyone else?

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
With all due respect Quick, and I mean that, why should we believe you. What have you leaked before in the past, if anything, and where's the proof you leaked it before anyone else?
I have leaked nothing in the past and you have absolutely no reason to believe this

But I believe what I’ve been told and I’m sharing it so yeah

View attachment 375372
I'm locking in Otis. He could be the new series rep not tied to anything else from Geno's leak. I'm hoping it's not the monster or Tommy.

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice

View attachment 375372
My guess is Ickis mainly because I'm factoring in both your info. with the Papagenos "leaked" info. Plankton only fits in for the new spongebob rep and no other categories. Otis could fit for either new series or mystery pick (only 2/6). Ickis could fit for unexpected, cool pick, or mystery pick (3/6). Tommy could fit for unexpected pick or mystery pick (2/6).

Top Bottom