• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Tigre (just the image leak) and Koral Spunch we already knew were fake

Casey is also fake…..ish. That one’s kinda complicated but don’t wanna get my sources in trouble so 🤷

Geno’s and Quad are still pretty airtight
Do you know the roster? Not asking you to reveal anything obviously nor would I expect you to but you do seem to have info

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Squidward's house as a boss. Discuss.
This is kinda unrelated, but I remember that when the "security system takes control of Squidward's house" meme went around, I was so confused by how people seemed that hate that bit? I remember finding that to be one of the funniest SpongeBob gags as a kid - who the hell cares if Squidward "didn't deserve it"?? His house, which is already funny to look at, turned into a kaiju! that's funny as hell!

In general, I find the whole cartoon-critic waxing about "karma" a bit off-putting. I dunno, I think misfortune is most funny when it happens to someone completely innocent or sympathetic, makes it relatable.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
This is kinda unrelated, but I remember that when the "security system takes control of Squidward's house" meme went around, I was so confused by how people seemed that hate that bit? I remember finding that to be one of the funniest SpongeBob gags as a kid - who the hell cares if Squidward "didn't deserve it"?? His house, which is already funny to look at, turned into a kaiju! that's funny as hell!

In general, I find the whole cartoon-critic waxing about "karma" a bit off-putting. I dunno, I think misfortune is most funny when it happens to someone completely innocent or sympathetic, makes it relatable.
I’d argue Squidward was such a raging asshole in that episode that he did deserve it. Everyone in that episode sucks so who cares.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I’d argue Squidward was such a raging asshole in that episode that he did deserve it. Everyone in that episode sucks so who cares.
You sure? He was just trying to enjoy his Sunday and was accidentally pit through a LOT of awful stuff by Spongebob and Patrick.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Apparently it was confirmed on Discord that TLH is not getting the WTF character. Also the WTF character was described as "likable, but not suitable for a fighting game". And that to me screams Rugrats, and specifically the OG babies.
Oh yeah, if true, that's at least 80% going to be Rugrats. I was gonna suggest it could also be a pet, but WTF being SB/Gary is already disconfirmed (if this is true), Odie isn't really a WTF pick at all (if anything he's the opposite), and someone like Goddard or solo Spunky just seems way too out there. Looked on the discourse and saw Grandpa Lou talk, so I guess an elder would perhaps fit the bill well too, but again, I'm not sure who would be elegible there.

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
You sure? He was just trying to enjoy his Sunday and was accidentally pit through a LOT of awful stuff by Spongebob and Patrick.
Not absolving SpongeBob and Patrick of any guilt here because yeah they’re annoying in it, but Squidward was so over the top hostile to their attempts to be better neighbors and him flipping his **** at them for trying to apologize was what directly caused his house to go on a rampage in the first place.
It’s why I hate that episode. Everyone sucks and not in a funny way.

Oh yeah, if true, that's at least 80% going to be Rugrats. I was gonna suggest it could also be a pet, but WTF being SB/Gary is already disconfirmed (if this is true), Odie isn't really a WTF pick at all (if anything he's the opposite), and someone like Goddard or solo Spunky just seems way too out there. Looked on the discourse and saw Grandpa Lou talk, so I guess an elder would perhaps fit the bill well too, but again, I'm not sure who would be elegible there.
Isn’t Lou a war vet? Not that that would come up in this game, admittedly

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, if true, that's at least 80% Rugrats. I could maybe also see it being a pet like Odie, Goddard, or Gary too.
I think that it's pretty certain that we are indeed getting two Rugrats kids. But which ones we're getting are currently unknown. Due to the Quad Leak if Tommy's in then that means we can't get Plankton, Ickis, or Otis. Also, if Stage Theory still exists then that means that TLH has to get the "expected but cool" pick, the jungle stage is not San Lorenzo, and the 7th "anything goes" character is from ATLA.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Apparently it was confirmed on Discord that TLH is not getting the WTF character. Also the WTF character was described as "likable, but not suitable for a fighting game". And that to me screams Rugrats, and specifically the OG babies.
And that's obvious. TLH isn't getting another rep. But my question is why are you so negative with TLH because of the way how you post about them as of late?

I don't really want nor think this to be true, but it's a fun thought to entertain that kinda lines up: if all these unsourced statements are true, maybe we're getting both, Tommy and Teen Tommy?
It's an interesting thought. I'm thinking that we may get someone like Chuckie or Stu with someone like idk....Spike as a WTF character

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Cite. Your. Sources.

We can't take your word at face value, kid. The only reason PapaGenos gets a pass is due to having been proven to at least have had a source for the first game.

Show a screenshot.
TLH isn't getting another rep.[/spoiler]
Hahahaha.

Oh wait, you were serious? Let me laugh even harder.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Spike?

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Honestly I'm willing to bet otherwise
Same. The show's getting a new stage (and i don't see them cutting the House either, especially since it's very simple to make and has no moving parts aside from the cameos), so a new rep's basically inevitable.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The source is PapaGenos this time
Good to know.

Doesn't mean he shouldn't cite his sources.

So that brings our options for already represented series down to Rugrats, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Aah Real Monsters, Ren & Stimpy, Teenage Robot, Danny Phantom, Rocko, and Jimmy Neutron.

Honestly of these series I really only see Rugrats, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Rocko, and maybe Hey Arnold as having the potential character pools to give us both unexpected and WTF picks.

I think Danny and Jimmy can both be crossed off that list, since if Vlad is playable that would mean three new reps and I don't see it going from 1 to 4 immediately. If Quad Leak is to be believed it could be any of them except Ickis if we assume Loud House and Avatar are both getting new reps, which seems incredibly likely, because that wouldnt leave a spot for a new ARM rep. Which narrows it down to Otis, Tommy, and Plankton. I personally. Which, by this logic, would seem to dictate Rugrats gets the two reps if Tommy is in, though I dunno if I'd call him either WTF or Unexpected, unless unexpected is due to the baby thing. In that case I'm leaning towards Otis being the legit one. Rugrats still could get those new reps, but if stage theory is true, then the existence of San Lorenzo would imply Hey Arnold is the series getting new reps... And that neither of them are Arnold, which would definitely feel very Ludosity/GameMill as PapaGenos put it.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I analysed a few bits from different Legends of the Hidden Temple content, and I can probably safely say that the temple stage unfortunately isn't Legends.

Both, the original show and the movie, take place inside the temple, while the CW reboot - although outdoors - doesn't have a pyramid-shaped temple, but instead a cubic one.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Oh yeah roster was leaked in full btw

SPOILER_image.jpg

I’m impressed at how much GameMill seemed to keep pretty much all these characters under wraps from insiders. Yes I know that’s ironic when this is literally here but yeah. I guess the only rumor that was actually legit was Quad Leak

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
With the franchise I'm more familiar with:
Rugrats: Susie and Spike
Rocko: Heffer and Really really big man
Ahh real monsters: Ickis and The gromble
Hey Arnold: Gerald and Arnold's Grandma
Wild Thornberry: Eliza and Donnie
Jimmy Neutron: Cindy and Bolbi
Loud House: Lori and Lili
Garfield: Odie and Jon
No way I actually guessed this happening lmao

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Thoughts:

If there’s no cuts: I dig it
If there’s cuts: Lamest roster ever
Yeah this is... really bad honestly? I mean, I was expecting 1 or 2 cuts and the newcomer choices themselves are fine, but cutting Toph, Shredder, Mikey, Leo, Sandy, Lincoln and CatDog is just... really bad. My best hope is that there's some unlockables this time and they will stay hidden like in Smash but this is concerning to say the least.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Yeah this is... really bad honestly? I mean, I was expecting 1 or 2 cuts and the newcomer choices themselves are fine, but cutting Toph, Shredder, Mikey, Leo, Sandy, Lincoln and CatDog is just... really bad. My best hope is that there's some unlockables this time and they will stay hidden like in Smash but this is concerning to say the least.
Yeah, I mean, if they were fulfilling requests for Raphael and Donatello...they know it was to have them alongside Leo and Mikey right?

Also I think it's guaranteed that 3/4 of the DLC pass will be Timmy, Otis and Zuko if these are all our base newcomers.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Yeah, I mean, if they were fulfilling requests for Raphael and Donatello...they know it was to have them alongside Leo and Mikey right?

Also I think it's guaranteed that 3/4 of the DLC pass will be Timmy, Otis and Zuko if these are all our base newcomers.
You’re gonna get Cosmo, Casey Jones, Lincoln and Leonardo and you’re gonna like it

Last edited:
Top Bottom