• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
I magically got myself a ride to Toronto for this weekend...Ill see you guys on the 17th, Time for me to get crushed...

If anyone can come up with the 30 bucks for coach canada they can join me and sleep at my dads with me....

Miller

Smash Lord
If i can get 30 bucks for coach canada ill come down and sleep at ur dads, I really wanna go but I have absolutely no way to get there

K

koka

Oh yeah! Sorry Xero, I told him about you, hehe, you don't mind, right?

Edit: Great news guys! I've got a friend who can drive us down to this tournament, but there's a problem: you guys will have to meet us in Hamilton. It's pretty close to St. Catharines so I hope getting there won't be a problem, so whoever's interested notify me and I'll arrange something. For those of you who can't make it to Hamilton, tell me if you can't get a drive and I might be able to pick you guys up and drive you to Hamilton where we'll wait for the ride to Toronto. I'd really like all of us to be able to go!

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah! Sorry Xero, I told him about you, hehe, you don't mind, right?

Edit: Great news guys! I've got a friend who can drive us down to this tournament, but there's a problem: you guys will have to meet us in Hamilton. It's pretty close to St. Catharines so I hope getting there won't be a problem, so whoever's interested notify me and I'll arrange something. For those of you who can't make it to Hamilton, tell me if you can't get a drive and I might be able to pick you guys up and drive you to Hamilton where we'll wait for the ride to Toronto. I'd really like all of us to be able to go!
Haha it's all good koka, I've improved a great deal from last time you saw me play ;), and it would be pretty awesome of all of us could go, Can't wait for Saturday now :DDDD

Edit: Oh and Tyrant, I'll try my best to be there for the 24th, but for now my answer is still pending.

Miller

Smash Lord
I probably wont be able to go, if i can, ill be lucky, but otherwise, im pretty boned here

Miller~

Fukken C Stick -.-

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol no.

also xero i suggest going with the peach D= hes really 1337 with teh peach buts always a fun match lmfao... and if hes about to win kick him with ur other foot >.>

lol adnan "OMFG ITS WIIMOTE KEY CHAIN LIGHT OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU I ALWAYS WANTED ONE"

lol u were so hyper when u saw that rofl it was hilarious

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
lol no.

also xero i suggest going with the peach D= hes really 1337 with teh peach buts always a fun match lmfao... and if hes about to win kick him with ur other foot >.>

lol adnan "OMFG ITS WIIMOTE KEY CHAIN LIGHT OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU I ALWAYS WANTED ONE"

lol u were so hyper when u saw that rofl it was hilarious

Peach eh, then he can choose who he wants me to use.

Falco/Marth

Percon

Smash Lord
Hey, Niko or Josh... you guys are taking the bus, right? I may join you if my car doesn't decide to work >_>

And practice tonight, at your place?

Miller

Smash Lord
Ill probably make an appearance on Saturday, I main Ganondorf and Roy, you better watch out ;)

And I dont play High Tier Characters, I used to main Shiek, but shes high tier, i prefer to HUMILIATE people with my skillz :D

Miller

Smash Lord
No, Its a hacking device that cannot be allowed in this world!!!!!!
Well yea you can use just not abuse it (AKA the only attack you do)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hey take it easy there, when I played with her in Toronto she was doing good :) Mr. Over + C with roy to make myself unrecoverable without a bomb tech

yea hipocritical!!!!

K

koka

Oh yeah., hehe, I was being pretty cheap there, sorry. I try not to use the same attack anymore but I still end up forward smashing a lot. Seeya tomorrow everyone!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Same move cheap? Ha ha. Only if yer not smart enough to dodge it... Less yer talking about Peach's Tornado of Death... that move is death itself.:lick:

Top Bottom