• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Awesome, I'll be heading up to Mississauga for the repti expo late Nov anyway. Nice timing, I'll try to make it, keep us posted if you can TyrantWolf.

Niko_K

Smash Master
My dad lives in the GTA and can hook me and 3 friends for rides and accomadations....if this is actually happening I can have it arranged....my involvement with competitive smash will be skyrocketing once I get my GC and SSBM back

<3 ssbm

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Good stuff Niko.

Awesome guys, for sure man. I'll keep you guys posted. Just keep playing and practicing, come with your best, we might have MTLers coming. If not MTLers atleast OTTers.

Niko_K

Smash Master
even if my dad cant get us a ride...a round trip bus is 29 dollars so thats more then affordable imo

raidos

Smash Apprentice
This gathering still going on guys? I live in Hamilton for school now but come home to St.Catharines almost like every week and would love to come play some smash with you guys, I have a GC which I could bring and like 2 or 3 controllers that could also be brought. Keep me posted on time and date of when this is going down :).

Niko_K

Smash Master
This gathering still going on guys? I live in Hamilton for school now but come home to St.Catharines almost like every week and would love to come play some smash with you guys, I have a GC which I could bring and like 2 or 3 controllers that could also be brought. Keep me posted on time and date of when this is going down :).
Of course :) This Saturday at 6pm...4 Nickel St...Please bring your GC and controllers + SSBM...Im gunna have multiple tvs setup so Ill need multiple consoles...

Haha Niko, Remember to come for me at 1:25, So we can chill and stuff.
Durrr :p Ill be there

Niko_K

Smash Master
and then proceed to buy me a copy of ssbm right ;) haha j/k

Just a notice Im full for saturday....this is my list of whos coming

1. Me
2. Shayne
3. Xero
4. Percon
5. Pyyrnight (sorry about the spelling)
6. raidos
7. 9000
8. koka

If anyone on this list cannot make it for tomorrow please let me know so I can fill the spot...now back to my house cleaning

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
T_T that blows. Didn't know you could only host so many. Darn. Thats what you get for procastinating, ahaha. I need a break from SSBM anyways...

Miller

Smash Lord
Haha lawlbot, and Just call me Miller, I didnt even plan to be 9000 at the tourny, It was a last minute thing actually.

Id bring my Wii, but I dont have my SSBM or my memory card atm so it be pointless, unless some people wanna hit up some DBZ or something >.<

K

koka

Hey, sorry for asking you guys this, but does anyone know any way to get to St. Catharines from Hamilton? I looked up some bus schedules but it's mostly local, and Greyhound costs $20.

Niko_K

Smash Master
eh lawlbot if the hamilton players dont show up ill contact you if youd still like to come

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Probably couldn't I don't think I am going to St Catharines today. I think I might just chill at home...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I have a friend who might be coming out to play out there, her name is Dejana. She's sorta new to advance tech and shiz, and such. She's been around here and played some of us and such. So yeah, welcome her if she does make it out and help her out too. That goes to the Marth mains btw.

K

koka

Hey guys, I have a friend who might be coming out to play out there, her name is Dejana. She's sorta new to advance tech and shiz, and such. She's been around here and played some of us and such. So yeah, welcome her if she does make it out and help her out too. That goes to the Marth mains btw.
Hey! I'm Dejana! Is that you Adnan?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Wow this is intense...lol im watching matches in our tournament...INSANE Raidos and Percon are awesome

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Best match had to have been KC vs Percon 1. It wasn't recorded which sucks. That fight was really good. BTW war it only me and KC to win a round against Percon ?

Miller

Smash Lord
Mike(Raidos), your way to good with jiggily, Like wow O.o, You so should have beaten Max (Percon).
Btw I was Ganondorf :p

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey! I'm Dejana! Is that you Adnan?
:] Yes it is, lol. Good to see you on Smashboards, really. Hope you're getting good practice and such.

Aswell, Niagara if you guys have like vids of your tournaments/friendlies/whatever link them up to me :] I want to see how you guys are doing in this game. Percon, I think you came out to TCT.

Percon

Smash Lord
I most certainly have not come out to TCT, I've only played in the area. I'm not even 100% sure what TCT is. Toronto C______ Tournament? Anyway, I've only entere (and hosted :D) tournaments around here.

I want to come out to Toronto, though, you don't even know how badly. :x

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
About that Mississagua thing, where is that going to be exactly and when?
Like I said I'll get back to you on location, lol. Smashturbation is a whole different thing though. Good to see some effort to come out Percon. Like I said earlier (I think) I met and played Mr.Redd at TransCan (Thanks for clearing that up Joel) and he told me about the scene up here. I think he was with another smasher too, I just can't remember who it was.

TJJ

Smash Cadet
Like I said I'll get back to you on location, lol. Smashturbation is a whole different thing though. Good to see some effort to come out Percon. Like I said earlier (I think) I met and played Mr.Redd at TransCan (Thanks for clearing that up Joel) and he told me about the scene up here. I think he was with another smasher too, I just can't remember who it was.
It was Me :p. We usually go to tournaments together. I don't remember you, or if I played you, but yeah (and I'm talking about TCT and the smashfest).

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im going to be asking my 'rents tonight about another smash get together for next week, This time I hope to have more then 2 tvs....and be aloud to have more then 8 people over(pushing the limits >.<)...Hope everyone who showed up last time comes again if I can make this possible....

In the meantime, Xero and I are making smash vids tomorrow....if anyone wants to come over to get some footage of themselves feel free to do so.

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
Im going to be asking my 'rents tonight about another smash get together for next week, This time I hope to have more then 2 tvs....and be aloud to have more then 8 people over(pushing the limits >.<)...Hope everyone who showed up last time comes again if I can make this possible....

In the meantime, Xero and I are making smash vids tomorrow....if anyone wants to come over to get some footage of themselves feel free to do so.
I bet max will be over, same with Kevin lol =D.

Percon

Smash Lord
Tomorrow? I'll see if I can show up. Depends on homework. I'd love to record myself (especially since Kevin's VCR sucks :/). Don't think Kevin will show... I was just at his house for about three hours of practice. Uh... that's about it.

For the big tournament coming up, let's see if we can carpool, because the ride is gonna be a *****.

Top Bottom