• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Miller

Smash Lord
Lawlb0t, I wanted to play you to man, You too Xero, but man, when I first saw you and that Toe, I was scared, I did not want to face you. If you guys want, we could all do a get together with just a few people, and smash it up that way instead of waiting for the next tourney. Ohh yea, Im modding my Wii soon, Just ordered the parts like yesterday a few hours before the actual tourny, so I'll be getting brawl a couple weeks before you guys ;)

Ohh and my living room is pretty decent sized, Got a pretty big couch and a 52 inch we can rock it on

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
Lawlb0t, I wanted to play you to man, You too Xero, but man, when I first saw you and that Toe, I was scared, I did not want to face you. If you guys want, we could all do a get together with just a few people, and smash it up that way instead of waiting for the next tourney. Ohh yea, Im modding my Wii soon, Just ordered the parts like yesterday a few hours before the actual tourny, so I'll be getting brawl a couple weeks before you guys ;)

Sounds like a plan, I also plan on getting a mod chip for my wii, Just pm me for my e-mail address to get a hold of me so we can plan things out.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

Ohh and my living room is pretty decent sized, Got a pretty big couch and a 52 inch we can rock it on
Ha ha, yeah you were scared to death of the toe while I desperately looked for my 7up, totally ignoring the match.

But you sealed a deal there ace, 52 inch TV= Smash at yer place. Package on a 52 inch would be devastating:chuckle:

Miller

Smash Lord
haha sorry for not replying but my brother exceeded our bandwidth usage and I dont have the interwebz for about 24 hours. Im just at school right now in computer programming, so ill be on again at prolly about 7 pm tonite, but ill pm you now xero,lawlb0t and percon. woflblade i already added you

Niko_K

Smash Master
Definitely a fun amazing tourney....shouts to Max for somehow pulling that off without ripping his hair out....alot of intense matches.

Also I'd like to say OW my ears...GH2 didnt sound like music unless eric played haha.

Josh you really got far with your toe...massively surprised. I would definitely be up for another one of these and would love to play some smash at peoples houses so I can train...I got owned in 2 rounds haha...Fox + Wavedashing against little ol noob me with link wasnt the greatest way for me to win....

and does anyone know who that jaba kid was.....he was being an ignorant ******* and was trying to call me a noob at FFR/ITG/Stepmania lololol...I need to send him some videos...

uh ya....amazing job hosting this max :p....also you have an insane luigi...owned my buddy shayne in the first round :p

-Niko

Percon

Smash Lord
Glad everyone had fun.

Firstly, if any of you want to smash it up for practice, just tell me on MSN. (tuggyz@hotmail.com) I know some of you live closer to me than others, though. But for smash I'll go anywhere.

As I said, we should all practice hardcore then all go to Toronto for a tourney.

Oh, and Xero, you're my hero. Seriously, when I got home I tried using my toe to play and... let's say I'm never gonna bring that up again. You rock, man.

Oh, and Niko, that "jaba" kid you're talking about... that's Csaba. He's always like that, but he's actually a decent guy. Don't mind him... though he ***** at FFR.

Oh.... and no, my Luigi isn't really that great. Casey's Luigi on the other hand, *****. I just wavedash around a lot. :p

TJJ

Smash Cadet
9000, were you the guy that me and red played a ton of friendlies with before the tournament started? You and your friend were fun to play.

It reaally sucks because I never actually got to play you Percon (I was intending to ask you if you wanted to play a friendly, but I forgot). Hopefully Ill be able to some time soon.

Percon

Smash Lord
Hey, can everyone post where they live (general area) so we can practice with people near us?

I live north end St.Catharines (arthur street)

Miller

Smash Lord
I live at 151 Linwell Rd, Its in the complex behind that avondale at Eden and Lakeport Schools. I actually attend St. Francis highschool

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I'm on Spring Garden blvd. Basically at Geneva and Lakeshore. Yeah we should all get some good practicing in and hit TO sometime.

Percon

Smash Lord
^ Whoa, crazy. I just learned that I live right close to some really good smash player named Will (though he couldn't make it to smashfest) too, who lives right where Arthur meets lakeshore.

We've got to pick a day of the week and duke it out for practice.

Same with the Linwell-ers, though maybe a bit less often because you guys are a bit farther away.

EDIT: My post was directed at Niko, but I agree with you, too, Rob. As I said, we should have a day every week that we meet somewhere and practice.

Niko_K

Smash Master
About heading out to Toronto....I know tons of smashers out in toronto who would most likely be willing to host us in case of a late tournament. Plus we should schedule a day this week to just play a bunch of smash....Xero wants to come too :p

Edit: and my aunt lives in the downtown core

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yeah, if we all start practicing together, we will all improve so much. There's enough variety in our character choices to prepare us for some tough opponents if we hit TO.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Let me know too. I will try and get out. I probably wouldn't come without KC, Jarred, Trev or Faisel. We are a reallt tight knit group. But let me know if thats too many to come. Cuz iam sure we can work it out amongst eachother (my crew).

Niko_K

Smash Master
If you guys bring enough gear we can throw a get together in my basement....I wouldnt be able to feed everyone but I have enough room to have everyone play smash here

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Eh Niko, thats cool I think we could bring enough gear. Don't worry bout the food. You shouldn't have to feed ANYONE. Unless they pitch for it. Hahah. I think we are responsible enough to get our own food, no?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im in man, And Niko, didnt you go to sheridan park
Yup I went there in grade 7 and 8...If anyone else is serious about having a get together I can get this organized fairly quickly....as I'd like to :p I have a 19" TV down here already..so 2 more for smash and maybe one for halo or some other game (Just not GH :laugh:) Maybe for this weekend if everyone is available?

Miller

Smash Lord
Yup I went there in grade 7 and 8...If anyone else is serious about having a get together I can get this organized fairly quickly....as I'd like to :p I have a 19" TV down here already..so 2 more for smash and maybe one for halo or some other game (Just not GH :laugh:) Maybe for this weekend if everyone is available?
haha yea, i went there for 7 and 8 aswell, And Id love to come

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sweet...just ran it by my mommy and its ok lol :p So now to confirm a date and time lol...Hows saturday for everyone?

*eyes this thread like a hawk*

Edit: actually im hittin the sack...more discussion tomorrow via this board or my msn niko.k.1337@gmail.com

Niko_K

Smash Master
For anyone who needs my address for saturday it is 4 Nickel St, which is right off of Arthur St. at Lakeshore Rd.

How does everyone feel about 6?

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
Sweet...just ran it by my mommy and its ok lol :p So now to confirm a date and time lol...Hows saturday for everyone?

*eyes this thread like a hawk*

Edit: actually im hittin the sack...more discussion tomorrow via this board or my msn niko.k.1337@gmail.com

Sounds good niko, I'll talk to you if you drop by after school lol.

If anyone wants to contact me, it's

Xero_Serenity@hotmail.com

Percon

Smash Lord
^ Yeah, we're not too great, and we know what we're up against, but we're never going to get better unless we fight better players. Toronto is the next logical step, both skill and location-wise.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yea, when we get more practice with eachother, then we all might go, but other wise, we'd get completely owned

Niko_K

Smash Master
I would say no more then 7-8....my main concern right now is having enough gear....if anyone has GC's/Controllers/TVs they could bring that would be a bonus...I have 2 19 inch tvs right now...but not 2 gamecubes and now my copy of ssbm is dead :(

pretty much just show up with some gear and itll be fine...I have a lot of chairs lol

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Well I won't be making it this weekend anyway so thats one free spot for everyone. i'll try to get in on the next get together for sure though.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Haha hey guys. I see you guys had a tournament not too long ago, good ****. I saw a huge number of participants. Keep it live guys, it's good to hear that Niagara is doing well since TransCan. Mr.Redd, do you remember me? The Peach player you played before you left? Haha it's good to know that you're still playing.

Guys, I think Mississauga is going to be hosting a big tournament once again Late November, I highly recommend that you guys do come out. It maybe the last tournament that you guys can come out to with the Toronto scene playing too, it would be great guys. We'll even do a crews tournament too and ****. [: But that is if the host (Grmo, from Mississauga) hosts it, I'm pretty sure he will anyway. But yeah guys if we do have this tournament, it would be ****ing amazing if a lot of you guys came. :]] I like playing new guys and stuff.

Top Bottom