• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Miller

Smash Lord
Haha when im Roy, I Dtilt Edgeguard :p

But yea, I was kind of harsh there Koka, sorry, and Sorry that I couldnt make it, I was at my friends house and I brought my Secksie Black Modded Wii there and they wouldn't stop whoring it out, I told them several times I had to go but they just wouldnt listenc

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Niagrians, hows it going? There's gunna be a tourney at my house on the 1st of Dec, sorry about the short notice but it's gunna be nothing big no more than 16 people if you guys come and i get more people confirmed from down here. If anyone can make it down let me know, i'll talk to my parents about letting you crash, there should be no problem with that if any of you are willing to make the trip. It'd be awesome if you can, Niko/Xero/anyone else from niagra who likes to Fly, we'll soar the clouds if you can get here.

K

koka

Haha when im Roy, I Dtilt Edgeguard :p

But yea, I was kind of harsh there Koka, sorry, and Sorry that I couldnt make it, I was at my friends house and I brought my Secksie Black Modded Wii there and they wouldn't stop whoring it out, I told them several times I had to go but they just wouldnt listenc
No way, don't worry about it, you weren't being harsh at all. Man, you should see how we insult eachother where I'm from, it's crazy.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Oh sorry lol i shoulda been more specific in my post... I live in cambridge, i drove down to daves bi weekly cuz ive met a lot of the guys from previous tourneys. It's about a 50 minute car ride from niagra i think. but no problem max, short notice and a 50 min trip = :( no smashy smashy

K

koka

I'd like to come, but it's my boyfriend's birthday on the 1st, so I'll be spending the day with him. I'm really sorry!

Desh.

Smash Lord
are you coming to the biweekly ? 0_0 ...i dont remember if i met you lol... hmmmm ya never know.
but i'll be there saturday so yea xD

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
are you coming to the biweekly ? 0_0 ...i dont remember if i met you lol... hmmmm ya never know.
but i'll be there saturday so yea xD
Well, I was the guy who played with his foot. I forget if I met you too D:.
No, unfortunately I am not going to the biweekly because I can't get money to go.

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
Somone needs to host another tournament somewhere in St. Catharines soon, I want to fight everyone again :(.

Percon

Smash Lord
Nothing on the radar as of yet, though I'm gonna try to do something over the holidays.

Can anyone perhaps assist me in running this one? If there are any venues available, that'd be great, too. You can offer up your house, a church you know, recommend something else, etc. I think we can all agree that we were too cramped last time.

Miller

Smash Lord
Hey Max, Kevin said about us using his church, has that plan fallen through or something?

And Ill do whatever I can to help out.

Percon

Smash Lord
I dunno, we never got too specific about it.

gar gar, can you please enlighten us a bit on this tournament you plan on hosting? Also, isn't the 20th a Thursday?

D.B

Smash Ace
Hey guys, would you be interested in coming to a tournament in Sauga? The amount of people that are coming would probably be 30-high 40's or possibly even more then that. I'll check this thread later or one of you PM if you're interested

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Hey guys, would you be interested in coming to a tournament in Sauga? The amount of people that are coming would probably be 30-high 40's or possibly even more then that. I'll check this thread later or one of you PM if you're interested
Hmmm... somebody's throwing something?

Dzenan MSN me w/ details later mmkay?

gan gar

Smash Cadet
it will be one the hosting another tournament on the 17th

that is saterday.

it will be 5$

it will be at my home or my hall at my church

and can some one bring 2 more gamecube and 2 more games i have 3 tv`s

and bring your own conllroler.

i will post the rules for the competion here soon

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
it will be one the hosting another tournament on the 17th

that is saterday.

it will be 5$

it will be at my home or my hall at my church

and can some one bring 2 more gamecube and 2 more games i have 3 tv`s

and bring your own conllroler.

But i will post the rules for the competion here soon
Oh, btw. The 17th is a monday.

I'll be happy to bring a GC, mem card + a copy of smash to help out.

Can you give me more details? you can pm or message them to me via E-mail.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yea, Gan gar, the details you gave didnt make that much sense and it was really shakey (Dont know how else to put it) Could you clarify on all of it.

Thanks

EDIT: I acidentally double posted so I just made this post another one, Sorry guys

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
Any of the events that were mentioned and planned to be in Niagara, I might be able to show up at them, and If I do, I might be able to bring a DVD recorder:)

More details please.

Niko_K

Smash Master
This weekend I was planning on having another mini smash fest in my basement....

This would include 8 people.

1.Niko
2.XeroHarsh

Double Elimination tournament will START at 6pm, but there will be friendlies all day. Im hoping for new years I can rent out the church gym and throw a big party there.

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
This weekend I was planning on having another mini smash fest in my basement....

This would include 8 people.

1.Niko

Double Elimination tournament will START at 6pm, but there will be friendlies all day. Im hoping for new years I can rent out the church gym and throw a big party there.
I'm coming, or if that guy is having a tourny, I'm going to that one.

Percon

Smash Lord
Uh... is this Saturday or Sunday? Because me and Kevin CANNOT make it Saturday. If it were sunday the chances that I could come would increase.

Top Bottom