• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
lol sounds like a nice variety, you guys interested in doing crews?
Lol I told you we should do crews Percon.

Also, I don't really main fox anymore, I don't train with him, so yeah. I just kinda do.

D.B

Smash Ace
Well just asking because we might be doing crews in the tournament instead of another event, it all depends how many want to do it... so you guys mind agreeing quickly?

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
Well just asking because we might be doing crews in the tournament instead of another event, it all depends how many want to do it... so you guys mind agreeing quickly?
Do we choose seperatly or all of us as a group? Also, which event will you be taking away if more people want to do crews instead?

D.B

Smash Ace
Well you all decide as a group because you're all a crew...unless you all made plans to split into seperate crews? And we have no idea, we might just do everything or taken out like low tiers or something

Percon

Smash Lord
We would get SOOOOOO slaughtered. >_>

But sounds like fun. Though... uh, if I had the choice between crews and low-tier, I'd much rather go for low-tier. Apparently I have a decent Game and Watch. But, uh, is that an option?

EDIT: I might add that if we DO do crews, our crew name is awesome (you all know what it is).

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
We would get SOOOOOO slaughtered. >_>

But sounds like fun. Though... uh, if I had the choice between crews and low-tier, I'd much rather go for low-tier. Apparently I have a decent Game and Watch. But, uh, is that an option?

EDIT: I might add that if we DO do crews, our crew name is awesome (you all know what it is).
Niagara Fails smash crew.

Member Xero reporting, HXC...lulz

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
So I'll take that as you'd like it?
Percon says he wants low tier, and to me it doesn't really matter what it turns out to be, so I'll go with whatever everyone else chooses. I just hope that I'll be able to make it for sure..

D.B

Smash Ace
I didn't specifically mean low tier I just said something like that, because singles is in for sure. When the thread gets made then we talk as for now I'm just getting info for all of us to try and make it easier

Miller

Smash Lord
Im up for anything, As long as it includes the words Smash and Bros xD

And Max, my secondary characters are Roy AND Cfalcon xD

Ive been practicing my Tapion Punch lately, im getting pretty good at it

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
Opponents can DI out of Tapion Punch so easily. It isn't really all that useful, because it fails a lot. You should be practicing more on other combos and tech skills before that.

D.B

Smash Ace
Hey guys great idea! How about we all ask the falcon main who's the best falcon in gta? You do down air when they dont expect it so they DON'T DI and you just falcon punch... I'm not saying its smart to do it but most people get nervous and fail to tech and they die anyways.... or you can save time and just knee them....

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys great idea! How about we all ask the falcon main who's the best falcon in gta? You do down air when they dont expect it so they DON'T DI and you just falcon punch... I'm not saying its smart to do it but most people get nervous and fail to tech and they die anyways.... or you can save time and just knee them....
For all of those who don't know what a knee is, it looks like this.

USE IT WITH PRIDE!

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Alright, I'm down. By the way, for LULZ I picked up Yoshi lol. He can't exactly blast people away with a well-placed F+Smash like Marth or spam bombs like Link but... He can say his name and that's plenty for me. LOL

Miller

Smash Lord
Ive done it several times, and ive already done it to you John, Its the same as a normal spike, just with the nipples. All it requires is like you being at my nipples.

And Dragon Hawk I used to main Shiek, but then a couple people I kno already ran him so i dropped him.

D.B

Smash Ace
No no... this was on like Dreamland (cause bunch of trees and a plain field with some puddles is where it happened) and he was like in the center doing dash attack so I shielded then did the gentlemen out of shield followed by a missed tech and knee. No joke this happened in real life

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Well, If you eat Ganon Flakes, you'll grow up Big and strong just like Ganon! Start your day the Hyrulian way, with GANON FLAKES! But... Your knee won't be as strong...Anyway, Miller, I've never seen you pull off the nipple spike on me. You'll have to try again. I'll take a break from kicking your *** to let you do it j/k lol.

Percon

Smash Lord
I might buy some Ganon flakes once I finish my Mari-O's and JigglyPUFFS

D.B. : Move to Niagara. You'll increase the number of falcon mains by 1 AND you'll be the best in the region.

...on second thought...

D.B

Smash Ace
Do you really have such an ego that you want an arguement all the time? Geez... It was a joke... no need to start taking pokes at each other...

Top Bottom