• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
So I'm sure a lot of you guys have heard. I'm leaving Niagara and will be moving to the Durham region this coming tuesday :(. I will be in whitby, which is about 1.75 hours away from here. *25 minutes east of toronto*

I won't be running the tri-weekly anymore, but I would like to see someone else continue what has been started. Niagara isn't the same little Niagara anymore. Niagara is where it's at! If someone does plan on continuing the tri-weekly I will definitely be out at every one of them.

Special thanks to Max who got me into this great game from the start, and slightly influenced most of my smash related decisions which included running the tri-weekly as well as attending multiple tournaments.

I hope that everyone continues to play brawl to their best and takes the game as seriously as I still will be. Just keep the community together and improving.

I'll still have the "Only in Niagara" in me. Though I'll be taking it with me to the GTA/Durham. I will be running events out there and I hope you guys make some sort of effort to come to them.

I hate to have to leave this awesome scene as soon as it started to grow but I guess I have to.

It was great starting everything off with you guys, now continue it! Niagara will not flop, ever.

I'm gunna miss all you guys, even miller. We have one of the best brawl scenes around. Keep it that way.

Thanks for everything.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey its nice to meet you all.....im from Vaughan but im willing to drive or pitch for gas if someone hosts a brawl tournie within a 1hr drive........its good tot see more Canadian brawlers, for a second i thought i was the only one who took Brawl seriously lol

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
hey its nice to meet you all.....im from Vaughan but im willing to drive or pitch for gas if someone hosts a brawl tournie within a 1hr drive........its good tot see more Canadian brawlers, for a second i thought i was the only one who took Brawl seriously lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/gtaSmash
Enjoy if you haven't see the vids yet. Tied you over till we get something up and running again.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
How many people play Melee in Niagara? ]: I wanna see that Niagara vs Brampton crew battle so all the GTA people can put wagers on who wins LOL.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Only one person in Niagara drives right now. I don't think I will be coming since it is late notice. And I work Wednesday night

Niko, Max, Josh, Miller, KC, Kevin, Mike and I all play Melee. We are not that good though :\ our Melee scene was late and it sucked.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
guys click my name and go to my home page thing,
its a site like the google maps thing, shows where smashers are all over the world o.o
pretty cool, u just post the city or w.e your in and your main and it shows u on the map =o
just click my name then view my home page.
i think it updates every few hours

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Only one person in Niagara drives right now. I don't think I will be coming since it is late notice. And I work Wednesday night

Niko, Max, Josh, Miller, KC, Kevin, Mike and I all play Melee. We are not that good though :\ our Melee scene was late and it sucked.
Just come out bro, play with us and stuff. I know Niko is improving at a good pace, I'm sure you guys all could too. Just play with good people, that's all it takes.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
No no its not that I don't want to play, I want to, but I am letting you know to not get your hopes up if you had any. If I had a ride up there I would come out.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
If by "hopes" you mean skill then naw it's not what I'm really looking at or would I be hoping for lol. If you guys have the interest to get better is what I'm looking at. :] work something out lol, come out to stuff outside of Niagara. Smashing at different places always has a refreshing thing to it.

Have I met you? I know I've met the others. Well, some..

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
If by "hopes" you mean skill then naw it's not what I'm really looking at or would I be hoping for lol. If you guys have the interest to get better is what I'm looking at. :] work something out lol, come out to stuff outside of Niagara. Smashing at different places always has a refreshing thing to it.

Have I met you? I know I've met the others. Well, some..
I think if someone host a big tourney for melee a lot of people will come.

have like singles/doubles/lowtier&crews, tourneys like this get a loot of attention.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
andy could take out niagara
lol XD...maybe 2 of them O.o
or 1 and a half. O.o or somethin.
theres only 3 brampton smashers left @_@.
brens gone... idk if wigi still plays melee much.
i think we can take'em still =D

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
We are not that good though :\ our Melee scene was late and it sucked.
Same thing here.

In Brampton vs Niagara I think Niko would win.

Unless I played for Brampton.
Nahh I don't think so.

andy could take out niagara
lol XD...maybe 2 of them O.o
or 1 and a half. O.o or somethin.
theres only 3 brampton smashers left @_@.
brens gone... idk if wigi still plays melee much.
i think we can take'em still =D
Yeh lol, if there was a crewbattle it'd have to be 3v3 =P

But yeh, I think we can take them.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well I'm down, but a lot of the guys here seem like they will only travel for brawl. Which is really lame. Ill be in the GTA a lot though. So make sure you go to davids/bernards whenever they run smashfests.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
If you guys come to my Smash thing we'll def. be playing some Brawl.

4 new Brampton guys that only play Brawl are coming, and Bug from the GTA might come for Brawl and bring people.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Thats exactly what I am :p I love both games. Fox in melee is so fun to play, as is Peach is brawl.

Super combos

Niko_K

Smash Master
I like melee more just because of the technical aspect behind it. Especially as fox. Though brawl is just as fun.

Ill go to both games tourneys. I'm trying to get to CAST4 right now xD.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lmao it's Brawl AND Melee.

It looks pretty half and half too if you look at who's coming.
Maybe more Melee though...

I don't know =P.

Just come.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I am not the one who makes the decisions. If I can't get a ride, then I can't come. I am not busing there.

Pretty much everyone plays Melee in Niagara except for a few people, it isnt that we dont want to come, its that our transportation is hurtin because only one person drives.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I am not the one who makes the decisions. If I can't get a ride, then I can't come. I am not busing there.

Pretty much everyone plays Melee in Niagara except for a few people, it isnt that we dont want to come, its that our transportation is hurtin because only one person drives.
Ha ha, oh great, make me out to be a jack*ss:laugh:... Well not really but you get what I mean^^

As a side note: I'm one of the guys who doesn't play Melee either:p

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I am just saying that we only have one person that drives and you make the decision. And that its understandable if you don't want to be driving everywhere. Plus it isn't even a tournament. And also, i can understand if your tired of driving people places and ****.

1. Late notice
2. Outta the way

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I am just saying that we only have one person that drives and you make the decision. And that its understandable if you don't want to be driving everywhere. Plus it isn't even a tournament. And also, i can understand if your tired of driving people places and ****.

1. Late notice
2. Outta the way
Its just the whole house sitting thing right now, otherwise I'd totally be up for it... woah I just thought... what's gonna happen when I'm up in TO?? Nobody in Niagara will be able to go anywhere:dizzy:

Top Bottom