• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lol I will lol if someone took it thinking it was full of real games.

Mike whats up, finally see you back on smash boards. Good ****. I work Wednesday, but I could probably come out for a few hours and I could always just show up after.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hey linksta if you wanna play some melee I'll be glad to do so with you. Xeroharsh and Millar will probably also be down as well.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
lol dang nice practice today guys even tho it was kinda short but whatevers :). **** you all got really good in my absent but Imma keep training so i can get better :)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo Lawlbot... is that yer tv I have in my trunk? If so, when do you want it back? Or want me to drop it off with Miller or something for the next time you chill with him?

KingAce

Smash Ace
right now its just ambrose nate julian max and me
but you should drive to montreal too its gonna be fun

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
You act like you don't know what to do about it

UP TILT IT YOU ****ING DOOB, UP TILLTTTT
He was making a Max pun... sneaky *******.

And to Ace:
I'd like to come but no money to go, plus extremely short notice on it. I didn't even know it was coming up so soon, despite the fact that you guys were probably talking about it right beside me... Shame, Montreal would be easy:p

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Just got up, at least its in walking distance from where it belongs. I think it was better that I slept in. There was no way I could function on less then 7h of sleep -.-

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Really Nate? You couldn't live my life then.

3 Morning shifts in a row = 4.5 hours of sleep those 3 nights in a row.

By the third day I'm walking around sleeping with my eyes open.

Top Bottom