• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Hey guys. When/where/how/why do you guys hold smashfests? I'm leaving for the area in a week and I won't be back up north until mid August, so I'd love to rematch some of you guys while I'm down, and face all of you that I didn't before.
Yer a glutton for punishment aren't you:laugh:

But that is cool dude, get yer arse down and have some fights.

PND

Smash Champion
My MSN hasn't been activated for like a year, so I can give you guys my facebook or something :ohwell: Just PM me for my info

And I'll be coming down on the 31st, until the 10th. Yeahuhz. I'll be staying in Port Colborne, so I won't be too far away, eh?

My Jiggz is ready to rumble. And Wolfblade, you're either going to hate me or love me, I've been messing around with Lucario too. And by messing, I mean owning with. My crew and I had a random only tourney, and I kept getting him. Side note: I won that tourney.

GIMME TIPS PLZ?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
My MSN hasn't been activated for like a year, so I can give you guys my facebook or something :ohwell: Just PM me for my info

And I'll be coming down on the 31st, until the 10th. Yeahuhz. I'll be staying in Port Colborne, so I won't be too far away, eh?

My Jiggz is ready to rumble. And Wolfblade, you're either going to hate me or love me, I've been messing around with Lucario too. And by messing, I mean owning with. My crew and I had a random only tourney, and I kept getting him. Side note: I won that tourney.

GIMME TIPS PLZ?
Ownign yer crew eh? Hmmm... beating people from Ottawa isn't anything I'd be proud of:laugh:

I'll friggin' Jiggs Ditto you if I have to! Hopefully I'll be able to brawl with you at least once.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
YO JARRED, did you know LCC and Kuroi are Canadian? WTF. LCC lives in NB, I wonder where Kuroi lives...I hope he lives close to the GTA.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I have uploaded Winners Semi's between Minus and JL. They are up on youtube. Ill get Losers Semis with JL and I and Losers Quarters between JL and Wolfblade. I don't have any other videos so if someone could take over from that point on, that would be nice.

PND

Smash Champion
I'm in the area now guyz. PM me for me cell number / facebook. I recommend cell contact 'cuz I can't be online all the time. Texting's sweet.

Percon

Smash Lord
Haha

Kirby is SOOOO fun to play, and I've won crucial matches with Kirby that I couldn't with Snake.

Bernard, come visit Niagara again. Or maybe I'll visit next time I'm in the area. We'll do a Brawl/Melee tip exchange. (I just wanna be good enough at Melee so that Niko still can't beat me after you train him :p jk)

jr.lizardking

Smash Cadet
Yo, I'm holding a practice tomorow....well kinda, max and kavin are coming over tomorrow and we are practicing around 3ish probably, i'll update that time tommorow, but mostly anyone is welcome. post on the board tommorow or be on msn and talk to me (jr.lizardking@gmail.com)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
jarred, are you going to jamies? If so answer your ****ing cell phone. iam busin so u can come with me, i just gotta go to fairview.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Haha

Kirby is SOOOO fun to play, and I've won crucial matches with Kirby that I couldn't with Snake.

Bernard, come visit Niagara again. Or maybe I'll visit next time I'm in the area. We'll do a Brawl/Melee tip exchange. (I just wanna be good enough at Melee so that Niko still can't beat me after you train him :p jk)
Did you play Niko since he crashed at my house? He got better methinks.

Niko_K

Smash Master
^^ He hasn't yet. Though I really think he should ;)

Bernard <3

(Wakes up in the morning, *starts being ******** batman*)

Niko_K

Smash Master
LMFAOOO oh man, it's just way too good.

Max, want to get shine u smash killed today? Or do you wanna brawl? or both?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Thats scary then o_o

Max is scrub, i need that monitor >_> i wont be back in st cath till friday. I will be here till tuesday, but iam leaving at like 1pm.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Holy ****, I forgot there was a Niagara thread. roflll everyone uses the SB@N thread like it's the regional thread.

Reminds me of Smashturbation a long time ago rofll. brawlbot, I herd you sux in brawlz and lyk melee hahaha.

AM I EVER GONNA SEE YOU GUYS?? ]: You guys seem to go to Brawl events that I don't go to, even though I don't attend much LOL.

Top Bottom