• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah... anyone can ring me up at any time for practice.

Also, since the GTA is doing it....

How did YOU come up with your username?

I think you all know where mine comes from. Percon is a character I created at the age of 7 (?) to star in my first video game. I'm not gonna go into details, but Percon bears an uncanny resemblance to dark Falco. His name is derived from PERegrine falCON. Yeah.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Miller you're just too funny of a guy...

I got my alias (Niko_K) by simply using my first name (Niko) with an underscore to my last names first initial (Krissilas)

Niko_K.

WOAH

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Does anyone want to smash right nao?

I didn't throw my clothes in the dryer so I couldn't get home in time for Rugby prac -_-

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I live in St. Catherines and wanted to participate in a melee tournament with a bunch of people, so I figure this is the place! But I don't want to read through 72 pages on this thread, so I was just wondering, is the tournament in October still on? I am 15 btw, is this too younge to go? And do we know whwre it is? I could bring a Gamecube, controller and memory card if you guys need.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I live in St. Catherines and wanted to participate in a melee tournament with a bunch of people, so I figure this is the place! But I don't want to read through 72 pages on this thread, so I was just wondering, is the tournament in October still on? I am 15 btw, is this too younge to go? And do we know whwre it is? I could bring a Gamecube, controller and memory card if you guys need.
Yeah like Pasta said, there's a brawl tourney this Sunday. If yer looking at a melee tourney then that woulda bin last year. We're too Brawl oriented now. I'll edit this post with the link to the triweekly thread we have if you wanna come by.

Edit: As promised... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148705

And being 15 is fine, there is a huge range of ages that show up. If yer 15 that means you can watch over Miller for us. Lil' guy always seems to be wondering off and getting into trouble.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Thank you very much, and I totally respect your Brawl tournament, nothing against it, i'm just only looking for something to do with Melee.

Miller

Smash Lord
And being 15 is fine, there is a huge range of ages that show up. If yer 15 that means you can watch over Miller for us. Lil' guy always seems to be wondering off and getting into trouble.
Haha dont worry

But as for work
I have Friday, Saturday, and Maybe Sunday off depending what time I get in from Sauga

PND

Smash Champion
Hey guys. When/where/how/why do you guys hold smashfests? I'm leaving for the area in a week and I won't be back up north until mid August, so I'd love to rematch some of you guys while I'm down, and face all of you that I didn't before.

Percon

Smash Lord
Duuuude

Awesome.

Check the smash bros at Niko's thread to see when the next tournaments are. Also, you're more than free to come by for practice (usually held at my place) and Taco Pizza anytime.

Add me on MSN and we can discuss further:

tuggyz@hotmail.com

Top Bottom