• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so yeah I can't get to their anyways cause I can't get the car so i'm boned

I don't think i'm ready for melee yet, but it would be nice to get the tournament experience.

EDIT: GUYS MY PARENTS FOUND A LITTLE TINY BIT OF GREEN WHERE YOU GUYS WERE SLEEPING
NEXT TIME BURNING WON'T BE AS EASY IF THIS KEEPS UP!

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
It is unfortunate, however, it is hard as it is for Grmo, you have to look at it from his point of view. He wanted to run a tournament, it got really popular, and it is quite stressful for him.

Rather than running something and disappointing everyone who comes, he probably decided to make the choice to not host it and yes, disappoint people but that may have been more favourable than disappointing everyone for running a ****ty tournament.

You guys can try asking Grmo if you can run the Brawl tournament instead of him, and handle all of you own registrations and TVs and stuff. I think that is what happened at Niko's tournament anyway. You have a couple days to do it, that way Grmo will have a lighter load.

Niko_K

Smash Master
His reasoning towards canceling it is simply that the building has a 100 person limit due to fire hazards and there werent enough setups forbrawl.

Why would you hype up a multi game tournament and boost attendance when you know there is a limit?
There were 10 guarenteed setups for brawl.

Do I really need to host yet another brawl tournament? The toronto brawl scene needs to speed up.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
His reasoning towards canceling it is simply that the building has a 100 person limit due to fire hazards and there werent enough setups forbrawl.

Why would you hype up a multi game tournament and boost attendance when you know there is a limit?
There were 10 guarenteed setups for brawl.

Do I really need to host yet another brawl tournament? The toronto brawl scene needs to speed up.
Me and my friends were really looking forward to this for like, 3 months... I got the day off work and everything...

Any last minute Brawl tourneys that could happen Saturday?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I am kinda upset Brawl was canceled because so many people would drop out and it just ****ed with alot of peoples plans. The multi tourney + low cap just didn't make sense. Bleh w.e **** happens. The Brawl community shouldn't be crucifying him. lol.

At least I can still get Melee prac...

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
WEAK

few people from nigra won't be able to come. grmo's. Niko, Mike, maybe Max and myself. indeed alex, indeed. learn hyper bomb k? I wanna see u own ppl irl.

open spot for grmo if someone wants to come.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
o wow

last minute man eh? I say you delay this till next week if you can..............I predict lack of organization and extreme chaos if this continues friday

mainly with the venue but w/e, I know a lot of people were wanting to come to this so the people shouldn't be a problem

nasir123

Smash Ace
HAS ANY1 SEEN I KILLED MUFASA 2 YET
also me and ayaz need our melee like we can't practise or anything so if u still have it max please go get it and if sum1 in nigara stole it seriously give it back ....BE A MAN!!!!:)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Max has it, he had two Melee's that weren't his when I picked mine up. Ask Niko to grab it for you, unless Max is going to show up friday.

ye percon, mike is driving.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Is this Sat the sauga tourney or something? Somebody link me up to it, I work Saturday, but if the sceduling for events is right I might have no choice but to swing by.

Top Bottom