• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
k, most likely melee at ayaz's tomorrow if hes up for it.
Ayaz here on nazeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrzzzz account

Practice is saturday!

and to Max and everyone down in north end.....I might be able to pick every one up (can't drop them off) for practice cause I have to start practice my driving, so tell me as a group of whne you want to be picked up.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
yoo, u cant Melee tomorrow ayaz???? daaamn. Two day smash fest? yes??

yo jarred l2read, if there smash at ayaz friday if hes up for it, i dont see how there would be brawl.

Kevin
Alex
Myself
Ayaz
Nasir
Maybe KC

Ye dats a brawl crew right there....

alex3

Smash Apprentice
whaaaaaat. no smash on fri? what about SF MOVIE. fri and sat would **** DO IT

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
hmmmmmm

i'll see, im guuna go to my ghetto work now, I'll be back in like an hour and a bit............but if it's possible for an epic 2 day smashfest we will have to ALL be on my mom's nice side

KC18

Smash Journeyman
so smash is going on today? when is a good time to come ayaz...also is anyone able to give me a ride? if not it's cool, i'm a trooper i can walk it if i need to lol.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
yo jarred i would bus but i got no money cuz i'm a pinto sry. not sure how i'm gonna get there, i'm a pain in the as.s cuz i'm so far away and no money and no car.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
^ ****, that sucks. I left 5 CDs at your house. Two are in a sleeve and 3 are in a black case. I really need those, so don't lose them.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I dont remember the attitude completely, but i think everyone in the SUV to Sauga didn't sound interested.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so I got my melee back from Max today <3

I come home and go for a quick 10 minute sprint, Nasir walks in and I tell him from the redmill that I have melee; he puts it in without the memory card. He goes to reset the game but I tell him he can just put it in because melee is pro like that. It worked but Nasir mashed on A from excitment and clicked "overwite file" without reading it.

so after about a month without melee, I finally get it..........then Nasir deletes the characters and stages

EDIT:We should SERIOUSLY look into a way to get to FFYF 2...............

it starts in march break and we should bring all of Niagara

Top Bottom