• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
k this is what happend; ayaz got melee from max and then when we got home i seen him on the tredmill...(most exiting thing in my life so far) and then he said DUDE I GOT MELEE and i said ....cool....? and then he said hook it up man and i said ALRIGHT and then i wastedd like 10 min trying to find it and then when i asked em he said its in his bag which WsAS COVERED IN SMELLY STINK CLOTHES and then when i hooked it up i freot to put in the memory card and then when i did pt it in it asked if i wanted to overite data and during that time i was trying to multishine with my controller and then i accidentally pressed A sadly it saved that default SHI* and yeah ayaz is tryin to make me look dumb iM TELIN THE TRUTH YALL

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
way to repeat the story >_____________>

and you couldn't have been going through my sweaty cloths because I cleaned my room AND my bag is on my door hook which is OFF the ground.

Check and Mate..........and 4:00 is my babie, not you

Gichan

Smash Champion
whhatt? Why isn't Kevin and Max going as well? And I do recall Kc wanting to go as well cause he is teaming with WiGi.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
what is FFYF 2? and ye i do wanna go to prepare yourself...jarred said he'd pay for me and i can pay him back. i just don't know if i have a ride or not.

PND

Smash Champion
Thanks man. Yeah, I really want to go. My ex-crew is probably hotboxing the entire journey up and I gots to party with them in Montreal (again.)

KC18

Smash Journeyman
good practice Max, we need to play more often.

also sorry for KC and I breaking your wii :(

we didn't know that we could both Falcon punch on frame 18
LOL ya really eh... that still boggles my mind, i don't think max's wii is going to last much longer now

Percon

Smash Lord
No Jarred

Just in a three-way falcon mirror between me, KC and Ayaz, the latter two falcon punched at the exact same time, resulting in a collision/cancellation.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Ayaz, your going to prison, gg.

Lol, Nasir stop crying man. Its a biweekly. IC still have other options. You shouldn't be dependent on a specific tactic anyways, been telling you that in Melee also.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
How the hell does my post translate into that? Lmao.

Its constructive criticism, I am not putting you down.

Top Bottom