• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
some 1 ask if ayz actually cancelled it. plus niko when is the actual smash bros at niko;s started like the one that actually is sopposed to hapen....and also post up the low teir tourny :p

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Nasirfail Strikes Again!

why would you ask somebody else to see if I canceled practice.............are you honestly THAT lazy to not move to the basement and ask me.

Lrn2smashboards

nasir123

Smash Ace
Nasirfail Strikes Again!

why would you ask somebody else to see if I canceled practice.............are you honestly THAT lazy to not move to the basement and ask me.

Lrn2smashboards
joke??? well honestly has every one actually quited plaing brawl in niagara??

KC18

Smash Journeyman
>>>>>sorry For Subble Post!!
Yeah But Anyways Every1 B Honest Have They All Actually Quited Playing Brawl???
ya i'm pretty much finished with brawl...besides for possibly goin doubles with nate at the upcoming tourney.

brawl=just for fun
melee=upmost seriousness

nasir123

Smash Ace
ya i'm pretty much finished with brawl...besides for possibly goin doubles with nate at the upcoming tourney.

brawl=just for fun
melee=upmost seriousness
well it depends man if u take and actually ttry to make brawl and use all of the AT's and make it work then u feel as if its melee because of all the cancels u do ...maybe its juss luigi?? like he is way the hell to sllippery and he in my opinion is not too fun of a charactor

KC18

Smash Journeyman
prolly won't be able to make it for sushi...just cuz i most likely won't have any money lol

and nasir i actually enjoy luigi, he's the only character i can tolerate using to be honest lol. i dunno what it is...i think i'm just getting sick of games in general besides for a select few.

nasir123

Smash Ace
prolly won't be able to make it for sushi...just cuz i most likely won't have any money lol

and nasir i actually enjoy luigi, he's the only character i can tolerate using to be honest lol. i dunno what it is...i think i'm just getting sick of games in general besides for a select few.
well offcourse luigi is fun right but the fact that he has such bad match ups eh? well the way how i c it...oh yeah man i pciked up lugi today at practise in melee and o beat niko's falco consistantly fith em and yeah man i can now c y and how u have much fun with em like his wavedash is seriosuly sex on a gamcube controller

pastaboy

Smash Champion

u shuld come anyway even if u aint gunna get anything. havnt chilled with ya for so long

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Yo KC,

need some cheddah?

I got a odd job of cleaning a lot for like a hundred bucks............should only take like 4 hours at most

thats like 20+ bucks an hour

if your interested contact me ASAP

KC18

Smash Journeyman
well offcourse luigi is fun right but the fact that he has such bad match ups eh? well the way how i c it...oh yeah man i pciked up lugi today at practise in melee and o beat niko's falco consistantly fith em and yeah man i can now c y and how u have much fun with em like his wavedash is seriosuly sex on a gamcube controller
oh cool man, ye luigi wrecks fast-fallers.

and ayaz thanks for the offer, but i actually get sworn into the army tomorrow, so sick.
jarred we gotta smash soon or soemthing. if you guys are smashing sometime soon we gotta get everyone together.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
K saturday???? thats april 4th? unless my clock is messed up. Or u guys srs about sunday? that would blow.

nasir123

Smash Ace
i ***** ate it.
nasir il crush u in melee and i dont even play dat ****
alright b.i.t.c.h lets do this in melee and ////brawl OHHH S>H>I>T

also is there any smash practise or should me and ayaz jjuss host it again??
plus niagara stop goin out to toke all the time man i get lonely same with nate :):)

KC18

Smash Journeyman
alright b.i.t.c.h lets do this in melee and ////brawl OHHH S>H>I>T

also is there any smash practise or should me and ayaz jjuss host it again??
plus niagara stop goin out to toke all the time man i get lonely same with nate :):)
to toke is to be only in niagara lol

Top Bottom