• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Tier List on 5th June - What do you think we have to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ha, in the GBD board?

Cool stuff.

Edit: You guys ruined itttt.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I hate Bowser, please, let him drop. Everything about him is horrible.
Nobody uses him, his match-up with DDD basically makes him unviable, and everything he does just freaking sucks out loud.
Everything about him screams "Lowwwwww Tier".

No, I don't care about grab releases on Meta-Knight. No decent Meta-Knight will ever lose to a Bowser, so help them God.
Under-representation makes him horrible? That's news to me.

And good characters like Marth aren't even "viable". What's that got to do with anything? The only real "viable" characters are the ones without bad matchups, i.e. Snake, MK and Wario.

If Bowser's bad, I doubt you'd know why.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Twenty minutes left, so I'll let you in on a little secret:
Exactly five characters did not change in strict positioning since the last tier list.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Exactly five characters did not change in strict positioning since the last tier list.
MK, Snake, Captain Falcon, Ganon, DDD are my guess.

Because top 5 will be MK, Snake, Wario, DDD, Diddy

and Bottom 2 will still be Ganon, Falcon

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Can pretty much guarantee that MK and Snake are still in the same position as before. Captain Falcon and the rest of bottom tier are all possible for staying where they are, but there's really no way to guarantee that's true, but it's likely at least 2 of them have. Last one if probably just some random character that decided to stick around where it was (it was TL on the last one), but that's almost impossible to determine.

And by "strict positioning", I assume you mean even if a character is moved down a tier, such as Meta Knight being bumped down to be in the same tier as Snake (please please please please...), it doesn't count as a change in position.

And since other people are guessing, I'm going to say MK, Snake, Link, Jigglypuff, and Fox cuz he coo lik dat.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Can pretty much guarantee that MK and Snake are still in the same position as before. Captain Falcon and the rest of bottom tier are all possible for staying where they are, but there's really no way to guarantee that's true, but it's likely at least 2 of them have. Last one if probably just some random character that decided to stick around where it was (it was TL on the last one), but that's almost impossible to determine.

And by "strict positioning", I assume you mean even if a character is moved down a tier, such as Meta Knight being bumped down to be in the same tier as Snake (please please please please...), it doesn't count as a change in position.

And since other people are guessing, I'm going to say MK, Snake, Link, Jigglypuff, and Fox cuz he coo lik dat.
Your wrong because you said Jigglypuff.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Tactical forum, OP in the January tier list would probably be updated too, or a new sticky.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Man, I didn't know I could get excited about a tier list.

I have butterflies. >_<

btw this thread moves SO fast, haha. 6 posts in less then a minute...

Veggi

Smash Champion
DDD is above C-tier though. So does this mean Sonic can't keep up?
Dedede is a big blue bird who chain grabs and camps. He doesn't count because him and Falco are pretty much the same thing. Falco is a blue blur with his side b, so Dedede gets in by association.

About Captain Falcon being in the same spot, I think he might move up maybe like two spots because he's kind of like a bird, kinda. : /

Wario is more like a bird than Falco is and prefers the air much more than him. So Wario taking Falco's spot at third seems like a good guess. Falco was just a fake anyway.

I'm tired now, I'm not sure if I'm making any sense.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Dedede is a big blue bird who chain grabs and camps. He doesn't count because him and Falco are pretty much the same thing. Falco is a blue blur with his side b, so Dedede gets in by association.

About Captain Falcon being in the same spot, I think he might move up maybe like two spots because he's kind of like a bird, kinda. : /

Wario is more like a bird than Falco is and prefers the air much more than him. So Wario taking Falco's spot at third seems like a good guess. Falco was just a fake anyway.

I'm tired now, I'm not sure if I'm making any sense.
You like birds, don't you?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Anyways, guess I'll post some last minute predictions...

-Falco goes down, replaced by either Wario or Diddy.
-ROB goes slightly down.
-Lucario goes down a bit, Olimar goes up.
-Donkey Kong goes down, Ice Climbers go up.
-ZSS goes up a bit.
-bunch of E characters get sent to F, some Fs go to E.
-MK becomes Funky Kong tier.
-Sonic moves to Steak tier.

2 minutes omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom