• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
speaking of smash run, anyone got any suggestions for new enemies?
I've got a few;

Kirby: Scarfy. Having them transform into their pissed off form when they get hit would be a fun gimmick.

Mega Man: Sniper Joe's. They're one of the most common enemy types outside of the Mettaurs, they'd be perfect. You could also have some of them ride a mech for variety.

Tekken: Jack's. They're mass produced, makes perfect sense for them to be an enemy, especially with some of their goofier moves. They could even have fun with it and name him Jack-Smash or something in reference to their model name changing with each game.

Last edited:

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
I respect anyone who entertains the idea of TF2 in Smash. They don't stand a chance, but 20 years of watching Gmod animations laced with Nintendo music makes it impossible for me to separate the game from other scrimblo bimblos.
I feel like it's a distant third if Nintendo were to ever humor the idea of Valve content in Smash, somewhere behind Portal and Half Life, but TF2 is a really special game for me and alongside Smash had to be one of the greatest unifying multiplayer experiences for me and my friends. So seeing those worlds collide would fill me with unspeakable joy, it remains one of my pipe dream-iest of pipe dreams. I think out of any of the mercs I'd go for Demoman, even if it doesn't make a lot of sense over someone like Scout or Heavy. He was always my favorite and I think his sheer range of weapons and explosives would make him one of the most compelling.
Glad to see people on the same page here.

Realistically speaking, Heavy is my most wanted 3rd party character. He received a non-insignificant push during Ultimate's DLC speculation era, with people making fan campaigns and movesets and videos and whatnot, so I think that while he still is unlikely, there's at least a small chance that he's shown up as a blip on the Smash team's radar?... maybe??

Maybe I'm coping. I probably am coping.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It's one of the only Valve properties to have any presence on Nintendo consoles
Isn't it the only Valve series you can play on a Nintendo system? Because outside of Bill from L4D in Dead by Daylight, the closest I know that any other Valve series has to being on a Nintendo system is...Portal and The Stanley Parable reusing HL2/CSS/L4D assets.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Realistically speaking, Heavy is my most wanted 3rd party character. He received a non-insignificant push during Ultimate's DLC speculation era, with people making fan campaigns and movesets and videos and whatnot, so I think that while he still is unlikely, there's at least a small chance that he's shown up as a blip on the Smash team's radar?... maybe??
I think you're right, although under the circumstances that we got a Valve character I still do think TF2 trails pretty far behind the more prestigious and significant Half Life or the more popular and contemporary Portal when determining which series to bring in. I suppose Heavy is kind of like... the Banjo-Kazooie to Valve's Microsoft, just without the twenty years of unavoidable fan outcry. Or the Nintendo part. Sakurai has vocally praised Half Life, Portal is available on Nintendo Switch, TF2... well, the fat guy who eats the sandwich is pretty funny.

I'm pretty certain a lot of Heavy's visible support was concentrated into TF2 fansites who rallied together to vote in fan polls. Not that I think he is an unpopular character, don't get me wrong I'm not parading this as sort of "fake popularity" bs because I hate when people do that, but I don't think those have resulted in as prominent a conversation as needed for something like that to be considered since they still exist in kind of a niche. Deep down in my heart of hearts I still support it, but I could never really bring myself to believe there's a sliver of a chance. Not yet, at least... maybe if a loving relationship between Nintendo and Valve blossoms not unlike what we've seen with Microsoft.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
This may be a hot take but I don't like the smash meter or some of the changes that have happened to some of the final smashes over the years... For instance Meta Knight used to be easier for me to hit with for some reason even tho now it covers more area of effect. Anyway for the next game I'm kinda hoping they either remove/revamp smash meter or something not sure what else they can do...

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Here’s a question, if one of your most wanted characters have had wildly different designs throughout their different incarnations, is there a particular design you want to see or does it not matter much as long as you get the character? I think the particular design has a big impact on several characters I’d love to see although I would still be happy regardless. Here’s a few examples from my own list:

The Battletoads - SNES Battlemaniacs designs
Impa - Hyrule Warriors design
Jinx or Vi - Arcane design
Zero - Mega Man X design
Lu Bu - Dynasty Warriors 7 or 8 design
Sub-Zero - Ultimate MK3 design

Some popular characters like Ryu Hyabusa and Doom Slayer have very different retro designs compared to their modern designs as well. Do you prefer a particular one for these?
Most of my MWs have had pretty consistent designs over the years. Bandana Dee, Kamek, Maxwell, a Fortnite rep, none of them have really changed. That being said, there's one character who's appearance is a mystery, not because they change appearances, but because this is all we have to go off of.
1706576258505.png

There are so many different takes on Frisk's design, because Toby's art leaves a lot to the imagination. The closest thing to canon 3D Frisk is the fangamer figurine, but i dont know I'm not a big fan.
1706576580914.png

The Smash design for Sans is pretty good, so I have faith that I would like their Frisk design (if they're even the character they go with).

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
This may be a hot take but I don't like the smash meter or some of the changes that have happened to some of the final smashes over the years... For instance Meta Knight used to be easier for me to hit with for some reason even tho now it covers more area of effect. Anyway for the next game I'm kinda hoping they either remove/revamp smash meter or something not sure what else they can do...
I love the Smash Meter and that they made all the FSs quick and snappy and got rid of the long transformation FSs.

Now they just need to balance them better.

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
I completely, absolutely, 100% agree. I absolutely hate what they did to Final Smashes in Ultimate, and I talked about my absolute disdain for them a couple pages back. Here's what I had to say.

Please get rid of FS meter, because I'm certain that it's to blame for ruining Final Smashes as a whole in Ultimate. Brawl Final Smashes were so cool because so many of them were wildly different and actually took advantage of being in a platform fighter by affecting the battlefield itself and/or have areas-of-effects. Transformations were the coolest thing ever too, and while not all of them stuck the landing, the ones that did were extremely fun to use (I miss Wario Man, bros). I'm guessing to make FS meter work they had to cut back drastically on the variety of Final Smashes, which is absolutely not worth it since FS Meter is a fundamentally flawed idea to begin with for numerous reasons that I don't have the time to get into right now.

Everyone across both fighter passes might as well have the same exact finishing move, and this goes for a lot of returning veterans as well. Gone is all the dynamic interaction Final Smashes used to have, replaced with everyone in the match being forced to stop everything they're doing to watch the same exact 6 second cutscene that they've seen a thousand times before.... even moreso if you're playing with FS meter on.

My signature says what it says because I strongly believe Ultimate's Final Smashes betray what made them special in the first place; they were wildly different in concept and execution from moves typically seen in traditional fighters. Now, they've devolved into exactly that (or even worse, one could argue). A few cinematics like in Smash 4 are fine, but over half the cast has them now and it just makes me want to disable Smash Balls entirely.

Smash devs... If you want to make a cutscene, please dedicate that energy toward making the opening movie of the next game a completely original cinematic like what Melee had. That would be nice.
As time goes on I think this will be less and less of a hot take and more of something that people just agree on. Heck, I don't think it's a hot take now.

Ironically, in trying to make Final Smashes "snappy and to the point", they've only made it so that Final Smashes slow everything to an absolute crawl. A real shame, since you could get really bonkers ideas for finishing moves like Smash 4's Three Sacred Treasures, and now it feels like you're pausing the entire game just to show everyone a cool vine you found. Except it's the exact same vine you keep showing everyone. Hundreds of times.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Oh boy! (Italics bold denotes enemies who haven't appeared in Smash before)
  • Super Mario
    • Goomba
    • Big Goomba (splits into two Hefty Goombas upon being jumped on, and from there the rest is history)
    • Koopa Troopa
    • Rolla Koopa (skates along the ground and hops across platforms)
    • Paratroopa
    • Hammer Bros.
    • Bullet Bill
    • Bill Blaster
    • Banzai Bill
    • Flame Chomp
    • Spike Top
    • Magikoopa
    • Blooper (inks the player)
    • Boo (can't be attacked if the player is facing them)
    • Lakitu & Spinies
    • Shy Guy
    • Paper Sombrero Guy (plays a guitar to boost an enemy's stats; stacks up but is extremely weak to fire)
    • Dry Bones (falls apart after being hit once, after which you have to beat it while it's down)
    • Ninji (pops out in typical ninja fashion and jumps up and down before disappearing again)
    • Pokey (defeating the main head defeats the enemy altogether, but you can attack each segment individually)
    • Spike (stands still while regurgitating spiked balls)
    • Bulrush (dashes straight forward and can also be used as platforms)
    • Condart (functions similar to the Auroros from Brawl)
    • Gamboo (similar to Pokey but can be used as platforms)
    • Hoppycat (jumps when the player jumps)
    • Missile Meg (can be used as platforms, but descends whenever a fighters stands on it)
    • Robbird (steals fighters' held items and power-ups)
    • Skedaddler (runs away from fighters and shoots acorns behind itself)
    • Swirlypod (similar to Koopa Troopa but it also sticks along walls)
  • Donkey Kong
    • Kritter
    • Klaptrap (functions like its Assist Trophy counterpart)
    • Klump (bounces fighters back)
    • Krusha (has constant super armor)
    • Zinger (has a few different color variations, each with their own flight pattern: yellow moves vertically, orange moves horizontally or flies in place, pink moves in a circular path or flies in place, and green moves in a u-shaped path.)
    • Necky (flies around and spits nuts)
    • Tiki Buzz
  • Zelda
    • Bokoblin (runs around with different melee weapons)
    • Octorok
    • Bubble
    • Cucco
    • Peahat
    • ReDead
    • Stalfos
    • Darknut
    • Guardian (locks a laser onto fighters)
    • Yiga Footsoldier (teleports above fighters and performs a diving strike that spikes fighters)
  • Metroid
    • Metroid
    • Zebesian (fires shots from its claws and can also stick to walls)
    • Geemer
    • Kihunter
    • Reo
    • EMMI (permanent super armor, high HP and can instantly kill you with a grab with a very short window to mash out)
  • Yoshi
    • Fly Guy
    • Grim Leecher (latches onto fighters to reverse their controls)
  • Kirby
    • Waddle Dee
    • Parasol Waddle Dee
    • Big Waddle Dee (has more HP than other Waddle Dees and is harder to launch)
    • Puppet Waddle Dee (houses three Waddle Dees)
    • Waddle Doo
    • Parasol Waddle Doo
    • Bronto Burt
    • Gordo
    • Shotzo
    • Tac
    • Bonkers
    • Knuckle Joe (functions like his Assist Trophy counterpart)
    • Broom Hatter (moves left and right while sweeping with a windbox)
    • Cappy (its mushroom cap will bounce up and can be attacked separately)
    • Poppy Bros. Jr. (hops in place while throwing bombs)
    • Scarfy (turn angry after being touched; Kirby's inhale doesn't work on them)
    • Sir Kibble (tosses a blade boomerang forward)
    • Blade Knight (wields a sword)
    • Chilly (conjures a freezing aura around himself)
    • Hot Head (spews flames from its mouth)
    • Rocky (pounds the ground and can slide down slopes)
    • Plasma Wisp
    • Wheelie (races along the ground)
    • Bouncy (jumping on them propels you like a spring)
    • Bio Spark (wields a katana and throwing knives, and can use other ninja techniques)
    • Birdon (utilizes techniques from the Wing ability)
    • Lovely (tries to envelop fighters with her petals)
    • Walky (sings notes that briefly paralyze fighters)
    • Como (lowers from the ceiling when the player approaches)
    • Gabon (tosses bones at fighters, but will flee if its loses its skull)
    • Yariko (tosses spears at fighters)
    • Foley (drops as soon as fighters walk underneath)
    • Leafan (gently floats through the air and fires seed bombs)
  • Pokemon
    • Koffing
    • Gastly
    • Zubat (appears in swarms and bombards you with Poison Fang)
    • Ariados (attacks with webbing that constricts fighters and poisons them upon contact)
    • Gulpin (swallows fighters and instantly K.O.'s them when above 100%)
    • Drapion (primarily uses brute force and has super armor)
    • Chandelure
    • Cryogonal
    • Petilil
    • Pangoro (lightning bruiser that can counter attacks when its leaf glows)
    • Mimikyu (functions like its Poke Ball counterpart)
    • Flapple (spits acid that reduces your stats)
    • Lokix (jumps up and attacks with Blaze Kick)
  • EarthBound
    • Starman
    • Devil Car
  • Ice Climber
    • Polar Bear
    • Topi
  • Fire Emblem
    • Risen (based on the Fighter class from Awakening)
    • Faceless (becomes stronger when its mask is removed)
    • Mogall (duplicates itself through its eye)
  • Kid Icarus
    • Monoeye
    • Shemum (poisons fighters by biting them, constantly spawning from vases)
    • Specknose (flies around while dropping bombs)
    • Mimicutie
    • Skuttler
    • Skuttler Mage
    • Skuttler Cannoneer
    • Souflee
    • Daphne
    • Zuree
    • Orne
    • Reaper & Reapettes
    • Clubberskull
    • Eggplant Wizard (turns fighters into eggplants with legs)
    • Nutski
    • Flage
    • Bumpety Bomb
    • Boom Stomper
    • Lethinium
    • Lurchthorn
    • Mahva
    • Megonta
    • Blader (changes its form to suit land or sky battles)
    • Captain Flare (shoots comets from the rift within his cape)
    • Clobbler (acts as the Forces of Nature equivalent to Clubberskull)
    • Dipple Dop (drops bombs that create pillars of water)
    • Jitterthug (switches forms on the fly)
    • Toxicap (monitors fighters while shooting poison)
    • Trynamite (explodes with a loud bang, sending three chunks of shrapnel flying towards fighters)
    • Urgle (tosses fighters into the air with its comically large hands)
    • Zert (moves eratically, paralyzes its victims and blasts them with lightning)
  • Pikmin
    • Bulborb
    • Burrowing Snagret (functions like its Assist Trophy counterpart)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
    • M63 Harvester Unit (eats stat boosts)
    • Territorial Rotbart (so horrifically strong that all other enemies disappear and the music changes to You Will Know Our Names)
  • Splatoon
    • Octotrooper (fires ink at its enemies)
  • Metal Gear
    • Dwarf Gekko (latches onto and electrocutes fighters)
  • Sonic
    • Motobug (rolls around and trips opponents)
    • Buzz Bomber (fires at a diagonal angle)
    • Eggrobo
    • Egg Pawn (alternates between a spear, a gun, a bazooka or its bare fists)
  • Mega Man
    • Mettaur
    • Sniper Joe (reflects projectiles with its shield while firing from behind)
  • PAC-MAN
    • Ghost (appears in groups and is invincible until you pick up a nearby Power Pellet)
  • Final Fantasy
    • Cactaur (attacks using its signature 1,000 Needles attack)
    • Malboro (inflicts multiple status effects with its signature Bad Breath attack)
    • Bomb (explodes if attacked enough times, attacking both fighters and enemies in the vicinity; fire sets it off instantly)
    • Tonberry (instantly K.O.'s a fighter with Chef's Knife)
  • Bayonetta
    • Affinity (appears in groups to attack fighters)
  • Castlevania
    • Medusa Head (flies in wavelengths)
    • Axe Knight (tosses axes in conjunction with Medusa Head)
  • Persona / SMT
    • Jack Frost (freezes fighters)
    • Pyro Jack (shoots fireballs while flying around)
  • Dragon Quest
    • Slime (sticks to fighters)
    • Golem (strong with super armor but weak to magic)
  • Banjo-Kazooie
    • Buzzbomb (dive bombs fighters)
  • Minecraft
    • Creeper (follows fighters for 1.5 seconds before exploding)
    • Skeleton (fires a bow but is weak to sunlight)
  • Tekken
    • JACK-7 (instantly K.O.'s a fighter with Gigaton Punch)
  • Kingdom Hearts
    • Shadow (hides into the ground)
    • Soldier (responds to attacks with a kick)
    • Large Body (can only be attacked from behind)

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
You know what I hope, possibly more than anything with the new Smash Bros.

A new stage for most franchises in Smash Bros.

Not all of them need one, obviously. Stuff like Earthbound and F-Zero already have plenty of old stuff. While Wii Fit and Punch-Out already have the perfect stage, anything else would be forced.

But stuff like Donkey Kong, Metroid and Kirby haven't had a new Stage since Smash Wii U. Because Ultimate focused on old stages, I feel most major releases that came out since then that would normally have gotten a new stage missed out.

Nothing from Pokémon Sun and Moon, Tropical Freeze, Kirby planet Robobot, Samus Returns, Yoshi's Crafted World,. Even more have come out since then and I want to see those stages

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Ironically, in trying to make Final Smashes "snappy and to the point", they've only made it so that Final Smashes slow everything to an absolute crawl.
Don't understand this statement.

Nothing interrupts the flow of a match more than a transformation FS where the opponent just has to spend the next 20 seconds running away(aside from, obviously, Peach and Daisy's, which are just the worst).

A 5 second cutscene is way less disruptive.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I would love Photosphere back. Just remove the Ridley boss battle (he's playable anyways) and it becomes an amazing stage.

Heck with hazards off, it's a phenomenal stage.
Ah yes, my favorite stage; Photosphere!

(Also, you could probably get around the stage boss gimmick by replacing Ridley with a new model of Mecha Ridley that more closely mimics Other M Ridley's body shape and animations)

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
The Metroid stages are my favorite of all the series. They look incredible even the Melee ones hold up to this day. And the gimmicks are wild like the giant lava flows and stuff. Looking forward to a Dread stage in the next game.
Calling it now. The Metroid Dread stage is gonna be the size of Great Cave offensive with an unkillable Emmi wondering the stage.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Probably an unpopular opinion, but the idea of the E.M.M.I. itself appeals to me as a fighter far more than Raven Beak.

Probably because, again, I saw a Rivals mod that made me like the idea.
I definitely prefer Raven Beak but Emmi's definitely have potential for something interesting in Smash. If the single player content has platforming challenges like Subspace Emissary. A level where you have to run away from an Emmi might actually be really cool.

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I can think of a third party that I consider viable for base roster that I also think would be quite an "E3 worthy" Snake or Mega Man scaled "wait there's more" addition - just to say a lot of the more groundbreaking stuff, particularly anything western, is probably DLC-bound. Maybe someone new from Sega or Capcom? Resident Evil or Monster Hunter would be pretty substantial, or someone new from Sonic / Street Fighter.

Sorry to dig up an older post, but holy crap did re-reading made me realize the next Smash or any Smash after will never be an E3 reveal again.

A goddamn end of an era indeed.

Ivander

Smash Legend
While I think the E.M.M.I. would work as playable and they are cool, I want Raven Beak for many reasons, between being a Chozo, one of the most important races of Metroid lore, being a cool villain in his own right with a kickass design and cool attacks for moves and being part of Metroid Dread which I think alot of us agree deserves much content in the next Smash Bros. As well as all the Smash Bros. Father's Day jokes involving him and Samus when putting them in comparison to the other Father/Child duos in Smash Bros.

Like I agree the E.M.M.I. would also be cool playable, but I think them being an Assist Trophy would also fit them well and probably be the scariest Assist Trophy to have appear on the field besides Rathalos and the Squid Sisters.

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
QUOTE]
Halo:
  • Grunts: They would fire Plasma Pistol and Needler while throwing plasma grenades. Some of them would turn suicide bombers.
  • Elite: They would wield Energy Sword and Plasma Rifle.
  • Brute Chieftain: Gravity Hammer would deal massive damage and knockback.

Digimon:
  • Impmon: Range type. It also summon wall of fire to block path.
  • Ogremon: Haouken for range and his bone club for melee attack.
  • Machinedramon: Fires Mugen Cannons for long range. When players get close, it launches its claw and engages in close combat.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know what I hope, possibly more than anything with the new Smash Bros.

A new stage for most franchises in Smash Bros.

Not all of them need one, obviously. Stuff like Earthbound and F-Zero already have plenty of old stuff. While Wii Fit and Punch-Out already have the perfect stage, anything else would be forced.

But stuff like Donkey Kong, Metroid and Kirby haven't had a new Stage since Smash Wii U. Because Ultimate focused on old stages, I feel most major releases that came out since then that would normally have gotten a new stage missed out.

Nothing from Pokémon Sun and Moon, Tropical Freeze, Kirby planet Robobot, Samus Returns, Yoshi's Crafted World,. Even more have come out since then and I want to see those stages
Pokemon specifically not getting a new stage was weird

Scrimblo Bimblo

Smash Journeyman
With Prime HD released, I really hope the next Smash adds another Metroid Prime stage.
Frigate Orpheon feels good to play on, but I'd like a Metroid stage that captures Metroid's more exotic moments for once.
Chozo Ruins, Phendrana Drifts, Artifact Temple would all be very cool. If they need a monstrous stage hazard they can just bring in the Chozo Ghosts.

Dread also deserves a stage though.
It's one of the few times the first level would be the most exciting, Artaria's white rocks look very unique. EMMIs would be like a more active Ultimate Chimera.

Raven Beak I don't know. I think he's one of the best final bosses in a Nintendo game period, the fight Is super tense and fun and RB himself is a cool character. It's a shame he didn't get a kickass theme song like Ridley and Dark Samus did.
Anyways he could be a cool fighter, but I don't know. I think I would prefer decloned Dark Samus to be honest.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Probably an unpopular opinion, but the idea of the E.M.M.I. itself appeals to me as a fighter far more than Raven Beak.
same

QUOTE]

Halo:
  • Grunts: They would fire Plasma Pistol and Needler while throwing plasma grenades. Some of them would turn suicide bombers.
  • Elite: They would wield Energy Sword and Plasma Rifle.
  • Brute Chieftain: Gravity Hammer would deal massive damage and knockback.

Digimon:
  • Impmon: Range type. It also summon wall of fire to block path.
  • Ogremon: Haouken for range and his bone club for melee attack.
  • Machinedramon: Fires Mugen Cannons for long range. When players get close, it launches its claw and engages in close combat.
i think machinedramon works better as a boss

Gengar84

Smash Hero

Probably because, again, I saw a Rivals mod that made me like the idea.
I think either E.M.M.I. or Raven Beak would make for great fighters but I agree with you. Both have valid reasons to be chosen: Raven Beak being the main antagonist and important role in Samus as a character and EMMI being the one that was in all the marketing for Dread and on the cover. I just love how EMMI moves around and crawling on the walls and ceilings could be awesome in Smash.

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
Don't understand this statement.

Nothing interrupts the flow of a match more than a transformation FS where the opponent just has to spend the next 20 seconds running away(aside from, obviously, Peach and Daisy's, which are just the worst).

A 5 second cutscene is way less disruptive.
You still get to play the game during a transformation. You're trying to avoid a new powerful obstacle, and it's engaging because you have to use your skill to dodge powerful attacks and also possibly mess with other players in the process. It's fun to take advantage of the chaos.

Cutscenes ensure that nobody is able to do anything for five seconds. Playing any match with more than 2 players with FS meter on makes things an absolute slog because people are taking turns pausing all gameplay.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I’m mixed on Final Smashes to be honest. I personally prefer having a meter as opposed to chasing a Smash Ball. Some characters had a really time chasing it thanks to their slow movement so they weren’t able to use their Final Smashes as often as others. On top of that, some of the fastest characters had the most overpowered Final Smashes in Brawl like Sonic or Falco. The transformations were awesome as a concept but I do agree that it got a bit old trying to run from them during the duration, kind of like when someone gets a Starman power up. I think the cutscenes probably work better for one on one matchups but I do understand the complaint about multi fighter matches. I do miss the more interactive Smashes from Brawl too.

Top Bottom