• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
I'm going to finally make a new speculation post on smashboards based on the new info from Sakurai's book. Hopefully, something mindblowing comes up. It should be fun. Will probably be posted by tonight. :p
It will be exciting to read some of your speculation again!

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
Apart from the 4 sequels that are in development where it'll be alternating with Star Wars at Christmas, the Cirque du Soleil stage show that's been travelling the world and the entire section of Animal Kingdom in Disney that's been turned over to it.
I actually did not know about a lot of this, and honestly I doubt the public would. If this is true and comes out to be a more consistently released franchise, then I think your point would be valid. The big problem with Avatar is that it really didn’t have anything to keep popularity up for pretty much a decade. The Disney thing is pretty new and stage shows aren’t exactly the most “main stream” thing. To me, it seems more like Avatar has been through development hell for the past decade and just died off, but 4 movies with more consistent schedules really could bring the franchise back.

So I'll pose a question; if we assume all the DLC newcomers are all third party, what are the four most likely companies to be chosen for representation. Not characters, just studios.
1) Sega - Joker already in
2) Square-Enix - Erdrik
3) Microsoft - It has to be one of the big 3 (Steve, Banjo, Master Chief)
4) Bethesda - It’ll be a battle between Skyrim, Fall Out, or Doom
5) Ubisoft / Techmo Koei - I feel Assasins Creed, the Rabbids, or Ninja Gaiden will end off the DLC

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
So I'll pose a question; if we assume all the DLC newcomers are all third party, what are the four most likely companies to be chosen for representation. Not characters, just studios.
I'm leaning on Square Enix, Microsoft, Capcom and Koei Tecmo right now. Could also see Bethesda, Bandai Namco or SNK though.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Well, I glanced over the new info in Sakurai's book a couple of times, and....

I could not really find anything substantial that would make for interesting speculation theories for certain characters. The most I can get out of speculating is figuring out what third-party companies have done between the beginning decision of Smash Ultimate DLC in early 2018 and the finalization in November 2018 that could point to their inclusion. It is going to be a lot of research, but luckily it is limited to third-parties for me.

I also looked back on the ballot rumor Ayumi Tachibana posted earlier. I'm starting to find the rumor fake for a few small details, for not including Lip and Ray MK as part of the ballot results. I'm almost certain that those two got Mii costumes because of ballot demand. And for the results to include niche choices like Chibi Robo and Starfy, but not Lip and Ray MK makes me skeptical of the rumor.

I think I might end up commenting on Sakurai's statements rather speculate properly, but we will see.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
On the topic of Star Wars, I'll get to see the OVMF concert at Montreal for Star Wars Episode V with my sister next weekend. Should be a pretty good time.

I actually did not know about a lot of this, and honestly I doubt the public would. If this is true and comes out to be a more consistently released franchise, then I think your point would be valid. The big problem with Avatar is that it really didn’t have anything to keep popularity up for pretty much a decade. The Disney thing is pretty new and stage shows aren’t exactly the most “main stream” thing. To me, it seems more like Avatar has been through development hell for the past decade and just died off, but 4 movies with more consistent schedules really could bring the franchise back.
I don't mind it, since it allowed Battle Angel to finally be adapted (and a proper Terminator sequel that ignores the last 3 films, that's unexpected).

D

Deleted member

if we assume all the DLC newcomers are all third party, what are the four most likely companies to be chosen for representation. Not characters, just studios.
Given that Sega's already in and SE's expected out of rumors, the next 2 companies that could be in are Koei-Tecmo with either Ryu Hayabusa or a Musou character (most specifically Zhao Yun or Yukimura Sanada) and Bandai Namco with Nightmare or maybe a Tales character, which leads us to 1 other company. I'm hoping for a complete wildcard choice, so in my mind, I'm going for either Devolver Digital (with how many Indie games they've released it's hard to narrow down who'd fit Smash) or whatever company holds the Cooking Mama IP.

Leotsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Leotsune
I'm 100% sure Capcom will get another character, Phoenix Wright, Dante, Leon/Jill/Chris, Monster Hunter.
I can't wait, all the possible choices would make incredibly happy!
Specially the one character that originated from a Nintendo console.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
I'm 100% sure Capcom will get another character, Phoenix Wright, Dante, Leon/Jill/Chris, Monster Hunter.
Out of those I'm betting on Leon with maybe a Jill alt but I don't know if that would work.

Leotsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Leotsune
Out of those I'm betting on Leon with maybe a Jill alt but I don't know if that would work.
I'd work just fine, I don't think height could be an issue, just make visual changes to the base model and thats all.
Leon, Chris, Jill and Claire, each with 1 costume plus the default, to make the total of 8 alts.
If its just Leon, I'd be cool tho.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
No company sounds like they're in a particularly good position over the others to say they're "the most likely" outside of SE with their leak boy Erdrick, though my gut's giving me a feeling we'll see someone from Bandai.

:094:

volbound1700

Smash Master
Don't underestimate Bethesda or Activision getting a character. The Diablo III, Doom, and Skyrim ports to Switch got a lot of fanfare.

Nquoid

Smash Ace
Not really feeling Activision to be honest.
If Crash Bandicoot couldn't make it into Playstation All-Stars or the Playstation Classic, I doubt Activision have much interest in playing ball.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If Crash Bandicoot couldn't make it into Playstation All-Stars or the Playstation Classic, I doubt Activision have much interest in playing ball.
Playstation All-Stars was done by an all new studio. They barely could get a lot of big guns. There was little faith in them.

No clue what the reasoning behind the PlayStation Classic could be at this point. Sony's trustworthy, after all. Maybe they felt the price on the PSC was too high or something, and didn't think it'd sell?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Playstation All-Stars was done by an all new studio. They barely could get a lot of big guns. There was little faith in them.

No clue what the reasoning behind the PlayStation Classic could be at this point. Sony's trustworthy, after all. Maybe they felt the price on the PSC was too high or something, and didn't think it'd sell?
I mean, the PSC had a lot of strange decisions behind it. No dual shock (by proxy meaning no Ape Escape), only one Twisted Metal, some previously worldwide games only being on the Japanese release, and so forth.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I mean, the PSC had a lot of strange decisions behind it. No dual shock (by proxy meaning no Ape Escape), only one Twisted Metal, some previously worldwide games only being on the Japanese release, and so forth.
That too. It was doomed to fail. Yeah, makes a lot of sense now.

Nquoid

Smash Ace
Both of those flopped, so I think it was more a case of caution than anything else.
I doubt Activision care about the integrity for Crash as a character though. Playstation All-Stars only sold about a million copies, which was fine? But a big part of that was the lack of Snake (over Raiden), Tomb Raider, Crash and Spyro. All characters I'm sure Sony could have shelled out money for if they really cared.

Playstation Classic was probably hampered by Activision knowing they had the re-releases of Crash and Spyro out recently or on the horizon. But that line-up was so lacking in actual Playstation classics it's bizarre they thought it was a good idea, other than Nintendo had been successful with the NES and SNES

Last edited:

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
No company sounds like they're in a particularly good position over the others to say they're "the most likely" outside of SE with their leak boy Erdrick, though my gut's giving me a feeling we'll see someone from Bandai.

:094:
I mean, Bethesda is apparently on Smash speaking terms if that means anything?

I honestly wouldn’t be too sure. Capcom already got 2 franchises in Smash and 3 total characters. DLC seems like the perfect time for Nintendo to help out some of their new friends being Techmo Koei who develop tons of Warriors games for them, Ubisoft who have been loading the Switch with content, Bethesda who is doing a great job of at least putting the work in to get same time releases and all their titles on Switch, and Microsoft who, judging upon leaks, is going to step in to help Nintendo with online and load their titles onto the system. I guess what I’m saying is, many new players have entered the ring this console generation, so Nintendo may pick characters from them to keep them as friends of the company.

Also, I love Capcom’s franchises but I feel getting 3 new companies characters is way more intriguing even if it is from the leaked ones. IDK, there’s more of a pull to getting an entirely new company and style over a previous one, so sorry Capcom.

If Capcom is getting a new fighter though, all bets on Resident Evil as that’s like their highest selling franchise still left. As for the character it’ll probably be Chris or Jill as I can’t see Leon after his seemingly permanent ban from MVC.

This probably more due to Crash being dead during All-Stars and the company being more strict back then. Square also opted out of All-Stars if that brings any hope.

As for the PS Classic, well they have remakes of those games in the market, why compete with yourself.

I doubt Activision care about the integrity for Crash as a character though. Playstation All-Stars only sold about a million copies, which was fine? But a big part of that was the lack of Snake (over Raiden), Tomb Raider, Crash and Spyro. All characters I'm sure Sony could have shelled out money for if they really cared.
You forgot Cloud

D

Deleted member

I mean, Bethesda is apparently on Smash speaking terms if that means anything?
I believe 1 of Bethesda's key figures answered a question on if they've spoken to Nintendo about Smash with him giving a simple yeah. To me, it sorta sounds like they've offered Nintendo to put 1 of their characters in Smash rather than the other way around. Whether if Nintendo actually accepted it is a question we won't know for now, but I'm not really thinking there will be a Fighter from Bethesda.
I'll be excited for any character reveal at E3 as long as it isn't that dumb outdated cereal mascot which hasn't had a single decent game in nearly 20 years.
Don't you dare diss my boy Sonny from Cocoa Puffs :hulk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
I'll be excited for any character reveal at E3 as long as it isn't that dumb outdated cereal mascot which hasn't had a single decent game in nearly 20 years.
Ohhh... Thank God. And for a second I thought the Smash Community would be against the greatest Football player of all time, Tom Brady being a character. Guys if he can win 6 Super Bowl rings, I think he can win the 6th DLC spot for Smash.
E3A3858B-9802-431E-926A-F3C0FA835111.jpeg

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I'm just going to share my thoughts on some quotes from Sakurai's book that I found intriguing and give my opinions on each, there are some bits of speculation:

It could be said that DLC shortens the lifespan of its' franchise. In Smash's case, those characters could've joined the battle in the sequel. However, I dont think about sequels when I'm making Smash. I always put my full effort into [every game]. (p27)
I disagree with Sakurai here about DLC shortening the lifespan. Frankly, I believe after the Fighters Pass is completely done with development, Sakurai should seriously consider the achievement of bringing every veteran back and realize he can make Smash's roster more legendary by adding more Japanese gaming icons. If this is the only game where we have everyone and have an assortment of gaming icons, the only direction to go is up. He should do it while he has companies like Square, Konami, Capcom, Namco, and SEGA on Sakurai's side, happy to negotiate and trusting of Sakurai to implement their characters in Smash. The roster Sakurai is building right now can go beyond.

There were old veterans like Snake and other characters that were already tried negotiating but got rejected. (p63)
I personally feel certain that around the consideration of Smash DLC, Geno and Monster Hunter were heavily considered but rejected. I imagine with Geno that when Sakurai negotiated for Cloud, he asked if he could add Geno in addition, with Square rejecting the offer due to them seeing Geno as not much a good business opportunity, relegating Geno at most to a favorable role like a Mii costume. With Monster Hunter, I think Sakurai did what he could to negotiate with MH's creator (whom didn't agree to MH's addition MvCI and previous games) to at most letting the franchise get a few Mii costumes, later getting more privileges with adding Ratholos in Ultimate.

Konami is a no brainer too, considering that DLC was decided around the time Konami was going through reconstruction. Trying to negotiate a character around the time of reconstruction I imagine would prove to be very difficult. I cannot imagine any other Japanese gaming company rejecting character offers, considering their relationship with Nintendo over the years.

Smash Ultimate's DLC wasn't a thing at the time around Famitsu column vol. 546 January 11th 2018, and it was planned without the developers will. (p165)
I think it is safe to assume that DLC might have been planned and finalized around February to November 2018. A couple of scenarios I can think of from the top of my head of negotiations that could have took place around those times include:

-An 8th generation Pokemon being planned as the last DLC character in November 2018 (Sort of a similar situation with Greninja). I can see this happening because the Fighters pass is continuing development and releasing newcomers from Feb 2019 to 2020. By 2020, it would be the perfect time to release the last DLC character with a Generation 8 PKMN newcomer.
-Erdrick being decided around the time DQXIS was in good progress of being ported to the Switch. Plans of multiple DQ games being ported could have happened around this time too to make the decision to make perfect timing for Erdrick to be playable. This would be the open time where Square would be willing to negotiate to push DQ in the West, acting as a risk of sorts.

That is actually it. It is somewhat uncertain who Nintendo could have suggested to Sakurai for the Fighters Pass. Though if Atlus characters are in heavy consideration by Nintendo, characters from other Japanese gaming companies like Konami, SEGA, Namco, Level-5, Koei, Tecmo, and Capcom may be on Nintendo's mind. Pretty much every third-party company I listed has a strong enough relationship with Nintendo at the time that it kinda makes it hard to guess which third-party guest may have been on Nintendo's mind the most. If we are looking at it from a promotional standpoint and the history of ports from those companies, I think that Lloyd Irving, Arle Nadja, Professor Layton, Jibanyan, Leon Kennedy, a Dark Souls character, and Sora (maybe) may have been on the list for serious consideration by Nintendo.

Smash tend to have characters from older series. But just old characters wouldn't make Smash worthy. If there is no new series, then the selection of the characters will be from the old series. (p199)
Do you guys think with Splatoon being the recent big success and limited spots for base game newcomers because of the veterans direction prevented Chorus Kids from happening? I think this quote reinforced one of my theories for CK's exclusion in Ultimate's base game back in my Ultimate thoughts thread. This quote kinda makes me sad TBH that Rhythm Heaven has not received the character representation it utmost deserves.

The idea of the Spirits is kind of the last resort. He is not sure he'll be making another gameplay like the Spirits. (p211)
This quote to me affirms to me that Spirits were never a good idea. I think Sakurai could have fleshed out the Spirits idea more had he been given a bigger budget for World of Light, or he could have decided on just bringing trophies back. Spirits as it is were not the best way to represent a ton of Nintendo franchises.

D

Deleted member

Realistically what I think is that SE, Capcom and Namco are extremely likely just due the fact of being on board already, having a ton of popular franchises and that I think they have excellent relations with Nintendo for quite a long time. After that its a tossup between Konami (although can't think of many characters that aren't in the game already aside from Bill Rizer), MS, Bethesda, SNK, Ubisoft and Activision.
Actually, Nintendo did use to own Banjo and Kazooie. But DIDN'T own the new characters introduced in Donkey Kong 64.

When Microsoft bought Rare, they essentially traded Banjo for the DK 64 crew. I guess they wanted to have all the characters from their franchise.

Personally I'd prefer they kept Banjo
We dunno how much of the BK IP Nintendo actually owned, if they only owned BK (as in the character only) it would make a lot of sense to exchange just to have the complete control on the DK IP.
Well, I glanced over the new info in Sakurai's book a couple of times, and....

I could not really find anything substantial that would make for interesting speculation theories for certain characters. The most I can get out of speculating is figuring out what third-party companies have done between the beginning decision of Smash Ultimate DLC in early 2018 and the finalization in November 2018 that could point to their inclusion. It is going to be a lot of research, but luckily it is limited to third-parties for me.

I also looked back on the ballot rumor Ayumi Tachibana posted earlier. I'm starting to find the rumor fake for a few small details, for not including Lip and Ray MK as part of the ballot results. I'm almost certain that those two got Mii costumes because of ballot demand. And for the results to include niche choices like Chibi Robo and Starfy, but not Lip and Ray MK makes me skeptical of the rumor.

I think I might end up commenting on Sakurai's statements rather speculate properly, but we will see.
I think the most glaring omission on those results is Wolf. Although to give it some credit I think that the results would look like that in regards of having some characters grouped as a franchise, and other characters individually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Realistically what I think is that SE, Capcom and Namco are extremely likely just due the fact of being on board already, having a ton of popular franchises and that I think they have excellent relations with Nintendo for quite a long time. After that its a tossup between Konami (although can't think of many characters that aren't in the game already aside from Bill Rizer), MS, Bethesda, SNK, Ubisoft and Activision.

We dunno how much of the BK IP Nintendo actually owned, if they only owned BK (as in the character only) it would make a lot of sense to exchange just to have the complete control on the DK IP.

I think the most glaring omission on those results is Wolf. Although to give it some credit I think that the results would look like that in regards of having some characters grouped as a franchise, and other characters individually.
Wolf is listed in fired veterans and that's still a pretty high ranking. I think the support for Wolf actually is that smaller compared to the likes of Snake and Ice Climbers but still high. It seems like a vocal minority thing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wolf is listed in fired veterans and that's still a pretty high ranking. I think the support for Wolf actually is that smaller compared to the likes of Snake and Ice Climbers but still high. It seems like a vocal minority thing.
Really? Dont remember seeing him listed the other day, its been a while since I saw it though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's also possible due to a huge amount of people expecting him to come back, they didn't vote for his return.

I wouldn't say it was a major effect on the ballot results, but even something like around 100 votes can make a difference.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Really? Dont remember seeing him listed the other day, its been a while since I saw it though.
Overall, Inkling, Snake Ice Climbers were the top 3.
Then the other fired characters followed, but Sora, K.Rool, Phoenix Wright, Bomberman, Chrom, Beyonetta, and Ridley came in there.
And Pokemon, FF, DQ were strong enough to get in there too if you add up all the related characters.

The top ranking was almost fixed from the start, the other votes were scattered everywhere only some like popular internet characters stood out.
The others on the note;
Fire Emblem(total), Tales(total), Bandanna Waddle Dee, Monster Hunter, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Castlevania(total), Dixie, Megaman(total?), Magolor, Layton, Sonic(total?), Dante, Touhou(total?), Master Chief, Kid Icarus(total), Ashley, Crash Bandicoot, Fate characters, Waluigi, Street Fighter(total?), Minecraft, Fiora, Shovel Knight, Dry Bowser, Yokai Watch(total), Ryu Hayabusa, Rhythm Heaven, Banjo, Okami, Krystal, Impa, Resident Evil(total), Rayman, Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Daisy, Kat, Mother Series(total), Puyopuyo, Midna, Oliver, Geno, Mai Shiranui, Takamaru, Neku Sakuraba, Wonder Red, Starfy, Metroid(total), Petey Piranha, Tekken, Skull Kid, Custom Robo, Spyro, Culdcept

I'm tired...
They aren't on the memo, but I also heard Mario, Zelda, Kirby, and Pokemon's total were incredible, and there were bunch of anime characters and Marvel/DC heroes.
Darth Vader and Harry Potter got quite a lot too apparently.

So yeah, the cut veterans scored high according to this and Sakurai's confirmation. But this rumor supposedly says Snake and Ice Climbers were ranked a little higher than the other cut vets. It wouldn't be surprising as those two were the first cut vets revealed with Snake headlining the "Everyone is Here!" reveal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Then the other fired characters followed, but Sora, K.Rool, Phoenix Wright, Bomberman, Chrom, Beyonetta, and Ridley came in there.
And Pokemon, FF, DQ were strong enough to get in there too if you add up all the related characters.

The top ranking was almost fixed from the start, the other votes were scattered everywhere only some like popular internet characters stood out.
The others on the note;
Fire Emblem(total), Tales(total), Bandanna Waddle Dee, Monster Hunter, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Castlevania(total), Dixie, Megaman(total?), Magolor, Layton, Sonic(total?), Dante, Touhou(total?), Master Chief, Kid Icarus(total), Ashley, Crash Bandicoot, Fate characters, Waluigi, Street Fighter(total?), Minecraft, Fiora, Shovel Knight, Dry Bowser, Yokai Watch(total), Ryu Hayabusa, Rhythm Heaven, Banjo, Okami, Krystal, Impa, Resident Evil(total), Rayman, Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Daisy, Kat, Mother Series(total), Puyopuyo, Midna, Oliver, Geno, Mai Shiranui, Takamaru, Neku Sakuraba, Wonder Red, Starfy, Metroid(total), Petey Piranha, Tekken, Skull Kid, Custom Robo, Spyro, Culdcept

I'm tired...
They aren't on the memo, but I also heard Mario, Zelda, Kirby, and Pokemon's total were incredible, and there were bunch of anime characters and Marvel/DC heroes.

So yeah, the cut veterans scored high according to this and Sakurai's confirmation. But this rumor supposedly says Snake and Ice Climbers were ranked a little higher than the other cut vets. It wouldn't be surprising as those two were the first cut vets revealed with Snake headlining the "Everyone is Here!" reveal.
Memo didn't showed Wolf, which was my point and feels surprising given he is one of the most popular veterans. That seems like a big deal even with the mention of the veterans scoring high.

Look I kinda want to trust the list but unless there's some human error omitting some franchises/characters or other factors that we may not be aware of, I cant take it as a 100% legit rumorm

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I doubt Activision care about the integrity for Crash as a character though. Playstation All-Stars only sold about a million copies, which was fine? But a big part of that was the lack of Snake (over Raiden), Tomb Raider, Crash and Spyro. All characters I'm sure Sony could have shelled out money for if they really car
That and they used Donte instead of Dante

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

The others on the note;

I'm tired...

So why aren't we seeing more meme support for Darth Vader and Harry around here?

Also, it's pleasant to see Mai Shiranui getting mentioned.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Not really feeling Activision to be honest.
Probably right. I just know Diablo III was a big deal with the Switch. Bethesda was the one that really had me thinking as the CEO has made supportive comments in the past and even confirmed he had discussions with Nintendo about Smash on one occasion. (This really makes me think the Doomguy leaks have potential).

Nquoid

Smash Ace
My biggest worry with everyone saying that we'll get two characters at E3, at best means that some of the characters will have a longer wait.

Just going by the 2 month waits we have at the moment; Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec. It means the fighters pass wraps up 2 months early.

Obviously we could get a June tease and then a second character teased for September, but that feels like a lot of time to ride a hype wave if it is a Minecraft Steve or Banjo (although the Joker wait was about 5 months, but Piranaha Plant did break that up a little)

D

Deleted member

Shigeru Miyamoto "suggested" to Kensuke Tanabe to have Retro come up with their own villains instead of bringing K. Rool back.

Skip to 05:52 for the whole story.
I wonder if this was done to experiment a bit more given that they can't seemingly have a Mario game without Bowser as a villain.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
My biggest worry with everyone saying that we'll get two characters at E3, at best means that some of the characters will have a longer wait.

Just going by the 2 month waits we have at the moment; Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec. It means the fighters pass wraps up 2 months early.

Obviously we could get a June tease and then a second character teased for September, but that feels like a lot of time to ride a hype wave if it is a Minecraft Steve or Banjo (although the Joker wait was about 5 months, but Piranaha Plant did break that up a little)
They did this for Smash Wii U

Mewtwo in April

Ryu, Lucas, and Roy for E3

Cloud in December

Bayonetta and Corrin in February

I think they’ll follow a similar format, but with two new characters for E3 and only one in February. Plus if one is Erdrik, than the west gets another character.

SimonferSmash

Smash Apprentice
There's also the possibility of a certain other franchise SE owns via their full on purchase of Eidos; whom in turn absorbed Crystal Dyanmics before said buy out...but I'm most likely still very alone in said speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom