• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
Are there any prominent Fire Emblem characters that are just straight up brawlers? No swords, axes, whips, lances, etc. Just fists n' power?
I can't name anyone that's purely a brawler, but Byleth is a prominent character who is a brawler.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Alph, on the other hand, should not have been an alt simply because of the S.S. Dolphin. Alph pilots a completely different ship so it does not make sense for him to be an alt of Olimar. He should have been an echo.
It sounds like a pretty easy fix to be honest. I'm not sure why Alph doesn't use his own ship in End of Day.

EDIT: Maybe they didn't want us to kill Brittany and Charlie every time. lol

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
If Celica needs to be an Echo or at least a semiclone, it'd be over Marth (Or Lucina, I suppose, but that's basically Marth), seeing as she uses Marth's attack string in Warriors.
Celica over Marth in Warriors was more out of necessity due to resource restrictions (as she was a quick clone they threw in) then it really fitting her. In Echoes she's much more of a Mage then she is a Swordfighter as her stats and abilities align more with that class, and her portrayals outside of that such as Heroes and Cipher always put more emphasis on her magic. Additionally, it contrasts Alm as she's meant to the pacifist that wants to limit fighting as much as she can to his brute warrior that goes into battle head-on, her fighting from a distance/healing goes better with that motif.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Celica over Marth in Warriors was more out of necessity due to resource restrictions (as she was a quick clone they threw in) then it really fitting her. In Echoes she's much more of a Mage then she is a Swordfighter as her stats and abilities align more with that class, and her portrayals outside of that such as Heroes and Cipher always put more emphasis on her magic. Additionally, it contrasts Alm as she's meant to the pacifist that wants to limit fighting as much as she can to his brute warrior that goes into battle head-on, her fighting from a distance/healing goes better with that motif.
So it'd be more accurate to say that she really shouldn't be an Echo Fighter, and if she is turned into one anyway, Robin would be the better fit since he's the only one with magic, which is necessary for an accurate portrayal?

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
If you could choose which companies the next four characters will come from, which ones would you choose? You can't decide the characters themselves and all of them have to be a different company (that isn't Nintendo or Microsoft).
Koei Tecmo, Konami, Capcom, ArcSys.
Obviously hoping for Hayabusa, Bill Rizer, Arthur and Kunio.

did the Shantae creators exactly beg for her to be in Smash?
I saw the emails to Sakurai. They offered to dress like Shantae and give out handy js. But Sakurai is for good boys and girls.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Now that Daisy and Richter exist, Sakurai really doesn't have an excuse for keeping Alph as an alt. He could've kept Alph exactly the same and made only a few cosmetic changes like making Purple Pikmin be Rock Pikmin and changing the spaceship in the Final Smash.

Maybe it'll happen in the future, but it does make you wonder why Sakurai felt like Lucina and Dark Pit needed to be separated in Smash 4 but not Alph. Alph riding in the S.S. Dolphin doesn't make sense, and yet a Final Smash not making sense is the largest reason why Dark Pit became his own character.

I know the Koopalings turning into Shadow Mario doesn't make any sense either, but I don’t think anyone would seriously suggest making seven Echoes of Bowser Jr.

D

Deleted member

I have mixed feelings about the Koopalings. On the one hand I really wish I had actual alternate Bowser Jr. colors to choose from and most of the Koopalings look really bad when resized, but on the other hand we got this handsome boy: :ultlarry:. Alph definitely got screwed though.

SnowClaws

Smash Apprentice
I know this is a Fire Emblem thread now but here's a question about newcomers for a change:

If you could choose which companies the next four characters will come from, which ones would you choose? You can't decide the characters themselves and all of them have to be a different company (that isn't Nintendo or Microsoft).

My picks would be:
SEGA = Because I'm a sucker for their games and very few of their characters would disappoint me.
Falcom = Honestly, I would be hyped for one of their games getting in seeing how I've heard nothing but good things about them.
Square-Enix = This one is riskier but there are so many interesting choices that at least it would be a nice surprise as long as it's not G***
Capcom = Everyone in this thread and their mothers seem to want another Capcom character. I'm one of them.
Since the condition is that characters can't be chosen, but only the companies are chosen instead. Then, I guess I would picked these four for Smash:

Marvelous - With their plethora of IP like Senran Kagura, Story of Seasons (original Harvest Moon), Rune Factory or the Data East IP (BurgerTime, Fighter's History, Joe & Mac, Dark Seal, Karate Champ, Magical Drop, etc) that they acquired from G-Mode, it could be fun to see which character is getting into Smash as they are all from different video game genres.
Kadokawa - A battle between FromSoftware, Spike Chunsoft or Kadokawa Games. Can't go wrong with picking one over the other.
Cygames - Way too much characters that are treated as a mascot for this company, but either way, only one of them is going to be a Smash fighter.
Embracer Group (formerly THQ Nordic) - Due to the insane amount of IP and studio that they acquired over the years, it would be hard to pick the character choice for Smash.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So it'd be more accurate to say that she really shouldn't be an Echo Fighter, and if she is turned into one anyway, Robin would be the better fit since he's the only one with magic, which is necessary for an accurate portrayal?
Pretty much. If it had to come down to putting her in as an Echo Fighter Robin would be the best option since keeping her magic is more important, but she should be more unique then that.

Last edited:

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
I know this is a Fire Emblem thread now but here's a question about newcomers for a change:

My picks would be:
SEGA = Because I'm a sucker for their games and very few of their characters would disappoint me.
Falcom = Honestly, I would be hyped for one of their games getting in seeing how I've heard nothing but good things about them.
Square-Enix = This one is riskier but there are so many interesting choices that at least it would be a nice surprise as long as it's not G***
Capcom = Everyone in this thread and their mothers seem to want another Capcom character. I'm one of them.
No Nintendo or Microsoft?

Square Enix - They have a lot of interesting characters they could pick.

Sega - Another Sega character could be interesting, especially if they go for someone like Eggman.

Capcom - A lot of good Capcom characters.

Mane6 - The indie company that made Them's Fightin' Herds. Definitely my dream nearly impossible pick.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

My picks would be:
For me, it would be:
THQ = A unexpected choice for a fighter would be from Deadly Creatures, a game on the Wii which came out in 2009
SEGA = So many possibilities from Yakuza to Daytona USA
Capcom = Many of us fans want a Capcom rep
Puffballs United = The one who created the iconic Henry Stickmin series from 2008 to 2020 as well Among Us

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
He’s pretty popular and Kirby might be getting its first mainline 3D outing next year if the Fighters 2 datamine is to be believed. No reason he couldn’t happen.
Always thought a 3D Kirby would be cool ever since I played Star Allies and saw the 3D world map. Kirby Star Allies was actually the first Switch release I was really hyped for too, as I didn't get a Switch until late 2017.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Always thought a 3D Kirby would be cool ever since I played Star Allies and saw the 3D world map. Kirby Star Allies was actually the first Switch release I was really hyped for too, as I didn't get a Switch until late 2017.
Same, imagine a full on open world 3D Kirby game where you can go around doing anything, helping people, making new friends, explore the inside of Dedede's massive castle and possible boss fights in a 3D plane like Breath of the Wild.
(Also a feature where you can give anyone a hug.)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
On the subject of Fire Emblem characters, as I saw someone talk about the possibility of more Echo Fighters from Fire Emblem...when you actually think about it, isn't it a bit surprising that they didn't go a bit of the Bowser Jr. route with Marth or Lucina?

Cause out of all the Fire Emblem character movesets, Marth and Lucina's are the most copy-able, with Chrom's being second. But like from Marth and Lucina, you could get some of the other Lords as easy Echos/Alternate costumes, like Seliph, Eirika, Eliwood, Elincia, and some of the other one-handed sword wielders, like some of the later Mercenary characters like Inigo, Severa, etc. And it makes sense cause most of the early Lord characters were made to be very similar to Marth gameplay-wise.
In the case of other Fire Emblem characters:
-Chrom is the 2nd most copy-able as his moveset removes the issue that Roy would've given, which is the fire effect. The fire effect is what also makes Ike hard to copy, as no other Fire Emblem character would be able to do Ike's Eruption aside from maybe Eliwood, due to Durandal being the Blazing Blade.
-In Robin's case, while Mages are very common in Fire Emblem, Robin wields both tomes and a sword, which many Mage characters often do not unless promoted to a class with both. And very often, that class is Dark Knight, which uses a horse. Robin is the most notable exception of being an Infantry unit that uses both Swords and Tome, aside from their children in his game. On the other hand, if they do go that route in a remake, Mark from Fire Emblem 7 could be a potential costume/Echo fighter for Robin.
-Corrin would not be able to be copied, due to the nature of their dragon transformation. While there are dragon characters, none of them can transform just their limbs and whatnot compared to Corrin.
-Byleth probably can't be copied, as his moveset was created in tune to represent Three Houses. Like it's not easy to imagine other characters having the same moveset as Byleth.
I actually actively want this.

Alm for example could be made another Roy Echo, like Chrom but he has a tipper on his Falchion, seeing it's the same weapon as Marth's basically. He would be a very precise character therefore, but it could work wonders! Maybe give him Marth's Up B too.

And what about Celica? She could be made from assets from the Fire Emblem cast. Elfire of Robin, Roy's Neutral B (hurting herself suits her way better than Roy too, as it's canon). Maybe someone else's fire based projectile as Din's Fire or PK Fire? And the rest of the moves can literally be taken from Lucina.

Now I'm gonna look what else could make sense. Maybe Sigurd as Ike's Echo but with Specials taken from Marth? Shield Breaker, Up B, Side B for example, maybe jab too? And give him a tipper too? Think this one is kinda farfetched however.

Eliwood indeed could make a lot of sense being a Roy Echo, but take Ike's Eruption with regular fire effect?

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
Same, imagine a full on open world 3D Kirby game where you can go around doing anything, helping people, making new friends, explore the inside of Dedede's massive castle and possible boss fights in a 3D plane like Breath of the Wild.
(Also a feature where you can give anyone a hug.)
Imagine if they did that and let you use EVERY copy ability ever in the history of Kirby. That would be awesome, but a development nightmare. I don't think they've realized the potential of open world Kirby. The only time they really did an open world was Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. It and Super Star are my favorite Kirby games. I was pretty happy when they put Super Star on Switch Online.

But yeah, 3D open world Kirby (with a hug feature!) would be awesome.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Now that Daisy and Richter exist, Sakurai really doesn't have an excuse for keeping Alph as an alt. He could've kept Alph exactly the same and made only a few cosmetic changes like making Purple Pikmin be Rock Pikmin and changing the spaceship in the Final Smash.
Sakurai in the lead-up to Smash: Daisy may move similarly to Peach but her attributes differ!
balancers weeks after launch: Daisy moves similarly to Peach and her attributes function similarly to Peach

seriously tweaking those turnips is still baffling to me. why'd they do it

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131

My picks would be:
Epic Games, Electronic Arts, Intelligent Systems, and NetherRealm Studios. Being serious though, I'd choose Arc System Works, Atlus, VALVe, and Idea Factory.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm doing another AI Dungeon moveset. It's as twisted as ever, but this time it's for a character where it makes sense.
Is it Waluigi? (being random/nonsensical kind of seems like his thing)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Maybe it'll happen in the future, but it does make you wonder why Sakurai felt like Lucina and Dark Pit needed to be separated in Smash 4 but not Alph. Alph riding in the S.S. Dolphin doesn't make sense, and yet a Final Smash not making sense is the largest reason why Dark Pit became his own character.
We already know why, Alph as his own character was planned alongside Rock Pikmin but ended up being scrapped, likely because of time constraints

Flik

Smash Journeyman
If we have to make Celica an echo for some reason, I feel like Robin makes more sense than one of the Marths but Celica could easily be unique.
Robin uses tomes while Celica doesn't and their fighting style with the sword is night and day in comparison. That would be like suggesting that Ike could have been a Marth clone (if he never debuted in Brawl) because both fight with a sword, or Banjo & Kazooie could work as a Duck Hunt echo because mammal & bird duo, or Lucina who's supposed to whack enemies around with her sword like her father fighting all greaceful like Marth... Oh ****, that one actually happened :dizzy:

What I'm saying is that it's impossible to accurately make Celica as a simple echo fighter. If she can't be fully unique, she would need to be...

She could be made from assets from the Fire Emblem cast. Elfire of Robin, Roy's Neutral B (hurting herself suits her way better than Roy too, as it's canon). Maybe someone else's fire based projectile as Din's Fire or PK Fire? And the rest of the moves can literally be taken from Lucina.
... Something like this, maybe not just moves from FE characters because there are other magic users in Smash - And it's not like some of the Fighter Pass characters don't have moves from other characters already.

Although it's not like she has any chance, but hey, hypotheticals are fun :estatic:

And while we're still here, let me suggest Hector as an Ike echo: just change his Final Smash and Neutral Special to something else, mabe tweak his Side Sepcial to look different as well.

Last edited:

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
So, I to want post my Fighter Pass 2 Predictions:

The 2 main points of contention are whether there will be a shill promotional pick, and whether or not Voice Theory is correct. I considered CacoMallow, but honestly it doesn't really definitively tell us what characters are coming, even if it is true, due to Mii Fighters not needing to come with a character from their own series.

Of course, these predictions will 100% come true, and I will never ever have to alter them in anyway. EVER. :4pacman:Also, the order of them doesn't matter. I'll be listing briefly why I think they're likely.

My personal belief is that Voice theory is true, and that we'll probably get one more promotional pick.

8. Ryu - Vergeben leak on Koei Tecmo, heavily rumored, popular, long established franchise, Koei Tecmo strongly tied with Nintendo.
9. Crash - Leaks and rumors, very popular, highly requested, long established franchise, high sales, connection to Mario and Sonic.
10. Monster Hunter Warrior - Voice Theory, popular series, long established franchise, high sales, company and series already in Smash.
11. Urshifu - From a very recent super popular Nintendo game, could showcase new mechanics from game like Gigatamax, potentially interesting moveset with the different combat styles, is now on the box art of SW/SH copies that include DLC, it's Pokemon.

Honorable Mentions: Lara Croft (potentially a sleeper pick), Sora, Lloyd Irving, Rayman, and Doom Slayer.

For my predictions, Ryu and Crash are considered locks. If either of the two points of contention end up not coming true you can adjust slot 10 and 11 to Dante and Geno (respectively).

(Side note: While unlikely, I believe it's possible that Voice Theory could result in receiving a free echo fighter along with a DLC character. In that case I would also switch out Monster Hunter for Dante, and I believe either Dante or Crash would get the echo fighter. Coco Bandicoot would work well in this scenario).

So there you have it! The debate is over. Doesn't that feel good? Feel free to bookmark this! :grin:

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Rex and Bandana Dee still have a chance in FP2.
Regarding Bandana Dee, I think the ship has sailed for him, unfortunately. The characters we've gotten for DLC thus far have either been reasonably big third parties or more notable first parties (and Byleth), and Bandana Dee just doesn't really compare. He feels more like the kind of character we'd get in the base game.

Regarding Rex, however, I think he's got a great chance of getting in:
  • Much like an ARMS character, Sakurai considered adding Rex to the game but couldn't due to XC2's development not lining up with Ultimate's development. As a result, much like with the Spring Man Assist Trophy and ARMS costumes, we got the Rex Mii Costume as a conselation prize. Min Min being added to Smash shows that they're willing to go back and add in characters they couldn't in the base game, so it'd make perfect sense for them to want to go back and add Rex.
  • XC2 was a critical and commercial success, and is the game that made the Xenoblade series a household name. Now while this usually isn't the sole aspect that decided who gets in, it certainly doesn't hurt. Also, Nintendo/Sakurai have been pretty good about ensuring that their newest or biggest longstanding franchises gets their time in Smash. Pokemon and Fire Emblem are two of Nintendo's biggest legacy franchises, and both got new fighters. Splatoon and ARMS were two of Nintendo's biggest new franchises, and both got new fighters. Xenoblade has become one of Nintendo's hottest franchises and XC2 was a massive success, and yet Rex still isn't in the game? Seems kind of suspect, honestly.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Well, since I'm sure most of us here like talking about Smash music, I figured I'd share this video I found listing off songs that could still be added to Smash.

He also recommends various remixes of certain songs throughout the video, to provide a better idea of what he thinks the Smash team should go for.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Well, since I'm sure most of us here like talking about Smash music, I figured I'd share this video I found listing off songs that could still be added to Smash.

He also recommends various remixes of certain songs throughout the video, to provide a better idea of what he thinks the Smash team should go for.
Well here's a hypothetical question to break up the monotony a little bit.

For Sony owned/exclusive characters, which fighter would bring the most interesting moveset, stage, music, or spirits? And which would be the most novel in terms of impact on the public?

SKX31

Smash Master
Sakurai in the lead-up to Smash: Daisy may move similarly to Peach but her attributes differ!
balancers weeks after launch: Daisy moves similarly to Peach and her attributes function similarly to Peach

seriously tweaking those turnips is still baffling to me. why'd they do it
You know, I believe that this excerpt from a Famitsu column about Elite Smash winrates (from January 2019) can give a reason why. And yes, Sakurai stated in the November 2018 presentation that they'd use Elite Smash data for:

By the by. Among all the fighters and those of them that have echoes, Peach and Daisy are the most similar. That being said, you’d think that the results for the two characters would mostly be the same… In Elite Smash, though, Peach has a win rate of 54.4% and Daisy has one of 50.9% – how did that even happen!? In terms of usage, though, they’re roughly the same.
Now this doesn't say anything about why Daisy got tweaked... but:

1. This is the only time Sakurai's shared Elite Smash win %, and he got Nintendo's permission to share the stuff. Normally they keep it under wraps. And unlike many other multiplayer games, there's no site that reads the API and lists character win rates.
  2. Daisy's old turnips were Smash 4 Peach's: as in, it had lower combo potential at low % and kill power at high % compared to SSBU Peach's, while having better combo potential at high % (letting it confirm into a kill move better).
  3. Sakurai stated in the November 2018 presentation that they'd use Elite Smash as a factor when balancing characters.
It's not unreasonable to conclude that: since Daisy's turnips were Smash 4 Peach's, they saw it as a mistake - its lower knockback might've given Daisy a harder time edgeguarding / gimping in many scenarios online (even if a crafty Daisy player could kill confirm easier).

And yeah, if the change was made because they saw it as a mistake (based on the ES data) it's the wrong move IMHO.

Well here's a hypothetical question to break up the monotony a little bit.

For Sony owned/exclusive characters, which fighter would bring the most interesting moveset, stage, music, or spirits? And which would be the most novel in terms of impact on the public?
All right, lets do it (regardless of how incredibly unlikely Sony is. Damn it, I'd love that due to how many minds would be blown...) :

• As far as moveset, I'll give that to Kratos, because he's got tons of weaponry and attacks himself. Whether one bases his moveset off of the Blades or the Axe. Kat and Cole McGrath take the runner-up spots.
  • Stage, thinking Sly. Sly's got a lot of visually different options to pull from, and the style could make the usual town stand out.
  • Music... hmm... that's a tough one since there's a lot of options here. Thinking Twisted Metal, LBP, PaRappa first and foremost.
  • Spirits: Perhaps Ratchet / Clank. They're already off to a good start with Quark and Nefarious.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
We can say characters are “likely” all we want, but it doesn’t really hold any actual weight unless you provide a reason to believe it.

Could Rex and BWD be likely? I mean...maybe? But why should I believe that? What exactly makes BWD more likely than he was last week? In the face of all DLC since Smash 4 Ryu being protagonists from new games/series to Smash?

People have used “new game” as an argument for Travis, Monster Hunter, Crash, Dante, etc.It’s probably not going to result in all 4 remaining characters getting in from new games on Switch, so I’m not entirely sure that that’s convincing to me anymore.

We can say whatever we want, but it doesn’t mean anything unless it’s grounded in something or backed up.

Anyway, Pepsiman is in.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I know the Koopalings turning into Shadow Mario doesn't make any sense either, but I don’t think anyone would seriously suggest making seven Echoes of Bowser Jr.
Honestly...I kinda would. If I were to deal with them in the next game, I would give them their proportions back (which might mean that some of them would have to be completely reanimated, but I think that's fine), and change their weight values accordingly (Lemmy's much lighter, Morton's heavier, etc.). I would then give them all one new move that's specific to them, including to Bowser Jr., and then balance them accordingly. After that, I'd stick them in the same slot, and have them selectable in a drop-down list like Miis.

Almost definitely more work than a lot of people would thing is necessary, but since I wouldn't want to just get rid of the Koopalings, I think this is the best way to go about representing them now.

Robin uses tomes while Celica doesn't and their fighting style with the sword is night and day in comparison. That would be like suggesting that Ike could have been a Marth clone (if he never debuted in Brawl) because both fight with a sword, or Banjo & Kazooie could work as a Duck Hunt echo because mammal & bird duo, or Lucina who's supposed to whack enemies around with her sword like her father fighting all greaceful like Marth... Oh ****, that one actually happened
Hard disagree. Tomes (and the Levin Sword) can be removed, and attacks can be reanimated to be more graceful. It's still a bad option, but it's better than removing a fundamental part of the character entirely.

It's more comparable to saying Ike should be an Echo Fighter of Shulk due to them wielding greatswords (without just treating them like normal swords like Cloud), which are very different from the falchions and longswords of the other characters. Still a bad option, especially since Shulk, but without Monado Arts sounds like a terrible character, but it's still the best option with the given roster.

It's not in any way comparable to having Banjo & Kazooie over Duck Hunt because they don't even have the same body type.

Lucina made sense because of her ties to Marth. It's kind of he whole deal. It stopped making sense when Chrom was added because it's an entire plot point that she fights like him and now...she doesn't, turning it from a simple callback to something actively contradictory.

So TLDR, Celica has no business being an Echo Fighter, but if she absolutely had to be one, Robin would be a better base than Marth because he allows for more of her to be expressed.

We already know why, Alph as his own character was planned alongside Rock Pikmin but ended up being scrapped, likely because of time constraints
Like, a Semi-Clone? Or was he just like Dark Pit and Lucina except they didn't get around to him?

People have used “new game” as an argument for Travis, Monster Hunter, Crash, Dante, etc.It’s probably not going to result in all 4 remaining characters getting in from new games on Switch, so I’m not entirely sure that that’s convincing to me anymore.
Higher likelihood != guarantee. New games do make characters more likely (or possible if they're 1st party) but that's not to say that every character with a new game is getting in or that a new game will be the reason for every inclusion.

D

Deleted member

We can say characters are “likely” all we want, but it doesn’t really hold any actual weight unless you provide a reason to believe it.

Could Rex and BWD be likely? I mean...maybe? But why should I believe that? What exactly makes BWD more likely than he was last week? In the face of all DLC since Smash 4 Ryu being protagonists from new games/series to Smash?

We can say whatever we want, but it doesn’t mean anything unless it’s grounded in something or backed up.

Anyway, Pepsiman is in.
I’m like 99% sure the discussion was about if they had a chance at all, not about them being likely.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’m like 99% sure the discussion was about if they had a chance at all, not about them being likely.
Semantics.

Swap the word “likely” with “possible” and it’s essentially the same conversation.

I can say Pepsiman is possible, but it means nothing unless I back it up. I can say that Adol Christin from Ys is possible, but again, it means nothing if I don’t back it up.

Pretty much the same point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom