• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just want to say I just had a dream where a Golden Sun character was FP7, but it wasn't Isaac. It was some weird character that looked like he would be a part of the Golden Sun series.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yay finally..... and then we'll go to whining about CP8 not being here right after.
Do not worry, I will play FP7 and considering Sakurai and his crew always make amazing movesets for the DLC, probably main them.

Here is to me hoping it is either Steve, Phoenix Wright, or the Terrarian, but that is probably very unlikely.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's amazing how an ad in a ****in' convenience store can reignite hype so much. Even more amazing is that it's not unfounded hype, since this has historically proven to be an actual lead.

D

Deleted member

FP7 is going to be Terrarian Travis Touchdown or Monster Hunter, watch me be correct.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
FP7 is going to be Terrarian Travis Touchdown or Monster Hunter, watch me be correct.
what happened to phoenix wright being undeniably the choice

also whats with the travis hype all of a sudden :096: i leave for a day and you all can't get him out of your mouths

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I'm hoping for Lloyd/Yuri/Velvet/ any Tales rep to end my misery and dread everytime the mii costumes section comes up. And it's the series 25th anniversary soon, so it'd be a good way to raise awareness of the series.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

what happened to phoenix wright being undeniably the choice

also whats with the travis hype all of a sudden :096:
As much as I love Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter is in a far better position to be our Capcom representative. They even dedicated a direct for Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter is also one of the most popular Capcom series.

And, here is an interesting image:
1600630293510.png

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
As long as I get any of Neku, Octoling or Elma I will be POPPIN OFF

I’ll also accept Crash or a League of Legends Champion. Anyone else will be “eh”

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
also whats with the travis hype all of a sudden :096: i leave for a day and you all can't get him out of your mouths
Suda51 had an interview recently where he was once again asked about Travis in Smash. Usually he's very gung-ho about it, saying things like "no it's not happening but make sure to voice your support so they know you want him!"

But in this interview, he just gave the standard answer of "no comment", which is very out-of-character for him as he has never dodged this question before.

D

Deleted member

I am probably going to have school during this Smash direct.

D

Deleted member

So, we can 100% say something's coming soon now.

NOW THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

THIS WEEK OR NEXT?
Honestly, really hard to say. This is very nice.

It is going to happen either this month, or very early October.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I don't think those are the only options

If we get one or both of them I am willing to be they will be announced around their games release
While I wouldn't say that Travis would 100% be the next character, it's highly unlikely that he'll coincide with No More Heroes III's release date unless they're willing to shuffle characters around due to the latter's delay, and I find the idea of shuffling characters to be pretty unlikely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom