• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animegamingnerd

Smash Ace
"Ugh should of been Geno as the Square SNES rep."
"Who as even heard of this character or game?"
"Didn't we already get this Anime swordsmen?"

Still hoping for a wild west Fire Emblem

The Fire Emblem itself is a sheriff badge
I'm hoping for a pirate theme Fire Emblem, just think about how well FE lends itself to that where your army would also serve as your crew and the battles would have you going up against other crews.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Come on, who is this chick?"
"When are we getting Tails/Eggman already!?"
"Only Japan cares about her!"

That one is free.

"A THIRD MARIO!? Really!?"
"Mario doesn't need any more reps!"
"After those last two games, he better not get in."

Another free one.

"Should've been Sans."
"What are they gonna do?"
"Ness clone incoming!"
And of course, "**** UNDERTALE".

Still free.

"They went through all the effort to get a Sony rep, and they didn't pick Kratos??"
"We already have a thief with Joker, we don't need another one."
"Oh, great, another cereal mascot."

Probably the least free.
Man, Sly would be so cool. Sony has tons of great options.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
See I could play the question/what would hating ass ****** say game, but mine'd be super obvious. "Should've been a Sonic character." or "Wish it was Zero first." or "UGH. ANOTHER Fighting game character?" The characters I support I support pretty blatantly.

Man, Sly would be so cool. Sony has tons of great options.
I'm just here to let you know Ratchet and Clank have gang members here in this thread at this very moment.

Squad up.gif

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
So why are people expecting Master Chief? For sure he's been a huge icon, but I think that goes against him being picked actually. He's too strongly tied to Microsoft, and has no history whatsoever with Nintendo. If you want an iconic gunshooting humanoid, then Doomguy is better suited to fill that very same niche spot. At least he has a lengthy history with Nintendo.

I still don't think they're super good picks though, mostly due to their more realistic look. There's been quite a lot of human characters already, and while a bunch have more anime features, they're still starting to overwhelm the more cartoony original cast. As much as I'd like for Travis and Akira to make it, we do need cast members that fit with a Mario character. And since 4 out of 5 characters from the first fighter pass where semi-realistic humans, I think we need more varied picks from now on. And so characters like Master Chief and Doomguy don't quite fit.
If Joker got in due to 3DS game, then Minecraft skin should count. I mean it's kinda moving goal post, but it's still within making appearance on Nintendo.
People doubted Banjo before inclusion. "He is owned by the rival!"
Hell, Sakurai himself was unsure about Cloud at the time because he was viewed as Playstation character back in the day despite making appearance in 3DS games.
And we don't have many armored characters. People are sick of anime looking, not realistic.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I know the conversation has moved past this somewhat, but it's strange to see people think Master Chief would be even close to reviled as an inclusion by more than a very small sliver of fans (though I know it's mostly only one guy saying this).

Speaking just in terms of the west, getting Master Chief would be tantamount to getting Cloud, or, given the history, a mix of Cloud and Sonic. Except, as opposed to Cloud, now people have come to terms and embraced getting characters that don't have strong connections to Nintendo, so it'd be like getting Cloud without the half that found it against what Smash was about.

Suggesting otherwise seems to indicate some ignorance as to the pulse of the industry. Or at the very least, an unawareness of the esteem of Master Chief, even among those who aren't super familiar with Halo. In my opinion, which I don't think is an uneducated one, I would position Master Chief as the biggest gaming character not yet in Smash. At least outside Japan. And lest we forget, that while a crucial region, Japan is only one country.

To that end, I'm sure you could raise anecdotes of people who would be less than thrilled with his inclusion. Every inclusion will elicit groans from someone. People who would actively dump Smash because of it? Well, that seems a little extreme, but maybe it exists. The thing is, I'm sure for everyone who swears off the game because some optional character bothers them, Master Chief would bring such a tidal wave, such an influx of eyes (and with it, units moved), that the former contingent would be just some afterthought, really. A drop in the ocean.

I mean, from my own anecdotal experience, I remember when Halo was at its peak - during the original trilogy. I remember it very well; those games were always being played at my house, the houses of boyfriends of the time, the houses of my friends, the houses of my brothers' friends. It was ubiquitous, despite me usually wanting to play something else, lol. But other seminal games that were in constant rotation during those days were Melee and Brawl. And there was a lot of overlap. Those games lead the charge on console multiplayer of the time.

Which is all to say, I know a handful of people personally who, should Master Chief make it in, will either pick up Ultimate or even pick up a Switch just to experience it. And that's something I haven't been able to say since Cloud. And just based on the zeitgeist from that time, I don't think that's a phenomenon that will be exclusive to my personal purview. I'm sure some of you can attest to that.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
"Ugh should of been Geno as the Square SNES rep."
"Who as even heard of this character or game?"
"Didn't we already get this Anime swordsmen?"
the first and third line makes think of Crono but the second one kinda doesn't make much sense lol

here's mine:

"Who asked for this old ****?"
"Why not Alucard, Some Cruz or even a cooler Belmont?"
"he doesn't even have his own game lol"

Another:

"Why this random Gen 5 Pokemon?"
"we wanted Decidueye, Sceptile or Rillaboom, not this waifu thing"
"Even Leavanny would've been better"

One More:

"WRONG KRATOS!!!11!!"I apologize if there are more Kratos than these two

Last edited by a moderator:

zferolie

Smash Hero
I know this is a more for fun way of picking characters, but Backstreet Game development made a follow up video about predicting characters with math. His first list had lots of perposfully bad characters, but this one has some quite good choices, only 1 I would be upset about.

If you wanna try to make a fighters pass 6 with this grid too, go ahead.

You can only pick a box once for each character, so try and see if you can make a list you like! I'll start. (bending it a bit making that last one just 2000s)

Platformer/Female/West/2000/ Returning Pub(wayforward technically is in smash already with shantae spirit)/ Returning Series(same as before): Shantae
RPG/Both/East/2010/ Returning Pub/Return Series: Rex and Pyra
RPG/Male/East/1990's/Returning Pub/Returning Series: Geno
Adventure/Male/1980/East/Returning Pub/New Series: Mike Jones
Puzzle/Both/2010/east/New Pub/New Series: Professor Hershel Layton and Katrielle Layton
Platformer/Male/1990/east/Returning Pub/New Series: Klonoa

I think that is a pretty darn good list.

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
So why are people expecting Master Chief? For sure he's been a huge icon, but I think that goes against him being picked actually. He's too strongly tied to Microsoft, and has no history whatsoever with Nintendo. If you want an iconic gunshooting humanoid, then Doomguy is better suited to fill that very same niche spot. At least he has a lengthy history with Nintendo.

I still don't think they're super good picks though, mostly due to their more realistic look. There's been quite a lot of human characters already, and while a bunch have more anime features, they're still starting to overwhelm the more cartoony original cast. As much as I'd like for Travis and Akira to make it, we do need cast members that fit with a Mario character. And since 4 out of 5 characters from the first fighter pass where semi-realistic humans, I think we need more varied picks from now on. And so characters like Master Chief and Doomguy don't quite fit.
I don’t see anything wrong with “realistic” characters overtaking the cartoony cast. We’re running out of actual good cartoony characters. There’s Crash, Spyro, Rayman & some indie characters. Besides that, it’s just a bunch of side characters & failed mascots.

Its just the nature of Smash’s ever expanding roster. I’d much personally rather get a new, beloved series represented in Smash than a side character just because the side character is cartoony.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Id rather have this boy as another Sega rep
So we can have Yakuza, Persona and Sonic characters fighting each other after the few times they've referenced one another
Phantasy Star and Sakura Wars have more importance to me then any SEGA franchise.
Actually Yakuza would be very low on the list if i were putting it up against alot of other SEGA IPs.

Anyways If you understand what these meme's mean your cool:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don’t see anything wrong with “realistic” characters overtaking the cartoony cast. We’re running out of actual good cartoony characters. There’s Crash, Spyro, Rayman & some indie characters. Besides that, it’s just a bunch of side characters & failed mascots.

Its just the nature of Smash’s ever expanding roster. I’d much personally rather get a new, beloved series represented in Smash than a side character just because the side character is cartoony.
What makes it funnier to me is that Smash always had clashing artstyles. You really want me to believe Mario, Zelda and Metroid don't already clash with each other super hard? It's just an excuse to sound like they're smarter when the actual reason is "me no like"

CHAMPIONX9

Smash Journeyman
So characters like Goku are not allowed. But Sora is a video game character, was at least considered. So maybe a character that's originally debuted in a videogame of a media franchise is also possible. Like android 21 who debuted in dragon ball fighterz as an example.

Phoenixio

Smash Apprentice
What makes it funnier to me is that Smash always had clashing artstyles. You really want me to believe Mario, Zelda and Metroid don't already clash with each other super hard? It's just an excuse to sound like they're smarter when the actual reason is "me no like"
Of course it's a mix of artstyles. But it doesn't mean that any artstyle can make it in. No need to diss on people for something like this: we know for a fact that certain characters can't make it due to their style. Just rewatch the Terry demonstration to hear the director himself say so.

And so, back on actual topic for those who want to actually discuss this: where's the line in artstyle? This is not Street Fighters or Soul Calibur, it's Smash, and it belongs to Nintendo, which comes with very different standards than Xbox and Playstation in terms of visuals. You could tell from the very beginning, on the N64 version, that even their darker and more serious characters like Samus were made more cartoony, akin to their older pixelated NES versions. The "darkest" it's been was Snake, but we also know that it might be an exception due to how close the developers of Smash and Metal Gear Solid were. Can we realistically expect Nintendo and Sakurai to close their eyes on even those visual issues with Master Chief and Doomguy? And the same could be said of the "cutesy" characters too, they probably would not consider characters like Wuppo or other pastel art types due to their design not being as compatible with the rest of the fighter roster.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So characters like Goku are not allowed. But Sora is a video game character, was at least considered. So maybe a character that's originally debuted in a videogame of a media franchise is also possible. Like android 21 who debuted in dragon ball fighterz as an example.
I don't think that'd happen. She's still a character that's solely for the Dragon Ball franchise, just like some of those Xenoverse villains. Whereas Sora was made with his own game franchise in mind, just that its one that crosses over with different Disney and other Square stuff.

Kingdom Hearts might feature Mickey Mouse, but it's not a Mickey Mouse game, if that makes sense.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Just rewatch the Terry demonstration to hear the director himself say so.
I rewatched that ****** multiple times, so I'm gonna need an exact quote or timestamp because I'm pretty sure you're full of it.

Also the example that made you start this was Master Chief who Nintendo stans compare to Samus, so does he look like Samus or does he 'not fit in'?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I don't know what this game ya'll are playing is, but the fact that people consider Sakura even a remote possibility brings a tear to my eye, as the one who sort of kicked off the (still admittedly) limited demand for her in Smash. ♡

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Of course it's a mix of artstyles. But it doesn't mean that any artstyle can make it in. No need to diss on people for something like this: we know for a fact that certain characters can't make it due to their style. Just rewatch the Terry demonstration to hear the director himself say so.

And so, back on actual topic for those who want to actually discuss this: where's the line in artstyle? This is not Street Fighters or Soul Calibur, it's Smash, and it belongs to Nintendo, which comes with very different standards than Xbox and Playstation in terms of visuals. You could tell from the very beginning, on the N64 version, that even their darker and more serious characters like Samus were made more cartoony, akin to their older pixelated NES versions. The "darkest" it's been was Snake, but we also know that it might be an exception due to how close the developers of Smash and Metal Gear Solid were. Can we realistically expect Nintendo and Sakurai to close their eyes on even those visual issues with Master Chief and Doomguy? And the same could be said of the "cutesy" characters too, they probably would not consider characters like Wuppo or other pastel art types due to their design not being as compatible with the rest of the fighter roster.
Which characters couldn't make it in due to their style? We know Mai wasn't added in for her stage cameo because of the game's rating. I watched Terry's presentation a few times, so if there's some detail I'm missing, please let me know.

And I feel like if we're taking Snake as an example of a "dark" character, but Simon and Bayonetta are also examples of this. Master Chief and Spartan players in Halo wear pretty brightly colored armor. Some of the aliens he fights are cartoony little gremlin dudes. He'd fit in about as much as Samus or Captain would I feel. And when we have characters like Kirby and Pikachu, I don't think any character is too pastel either. These extremes already exist as is.

If Sakurai feels like he can't implement Doom Slayer without the violence, then sure. He ain't making it in, but he did manage to clean up Bayo and Snake when the situation called for it. And none of the CV characters spew out blood when taking too much damage like they tended to do in a lot of those titles.

Phoenixio

Smash Apprentice
I rewatched that ****** multiple times, so I'm gonna need an exact quote or timestamp because I'm pretty sure you're full of it.

Also the example that made you start this was Master Chief who Nintendo stans compare to Samus, so does he look like Samus or does he 'not fit in'?
You could really cool down with the attitude there, you're jumping the gun really quickly. It's at around 27:30, in case you needed a reminder about that video...

To me, Master Chief and Doomguy look quite similar, but nowhere near the original Samus. Samus got propelled into realism during the Prime trilogy, which happened way after the original Smash, that could only base her design on a few older pixelated games. None of which were detailed enough to assume there'd be gory blood, realistic guns and whatnot. Which is not something we can say from Doomguy which emphasized that from the start with a lot of real world weapons, or the more realistic 3D blood explosions/stains you can see in Halo (even in the first). Which leads back to a question of artstyle: is that something Nintendo wants to push on? Because that's not what they usually reach for, in term of audience, and in this case, in one of their most mainstream games.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You could really cool down with the attitude there, you're jumping the gun really quickly. It's at around 27:30, in case you needed a reminder about that video...

To me, Master Chief and Doomguy look quite similar, but nowhere near the original Samus. Samus got propelled into realism during the Prime trilogy, which happened way after the original Smash, that could only base her design on a few older pixelated games. None of which were detailed enough to assume there'd be gory blood, realistic guns and whatnot. Which is not something we can say from Doomguy which emphasized that from the start with a lot of real world weapons, or the more realistic 3D blood explosions/stains you can see in Halo (even in the first). Which leads back to a question of artstyle: is that something Nintendo wants to push on? Because that's not what they usually reach for, in term of audience, and in this case, in one of their most mainstream games.
Mai's issue wasn't her art style, it's her outfit leading to panty shots which CERO gets upset about lmao.

Halo and Doom's weapons are scifi, not to mention we already have games with gore alongside someone with realistic guns in the game

Phoenixio

Smash Apprentice
Which characters couldn't make it in due to their style? We know Mai wasn't added in for her stage cameo because of the game's rating. I watched Terry's presentation a few times, so if there's some detail I'm missing, please let me know.

If Sakurai feels like he can't implement Doom Slayer without the violence, then sure. He ain't making it in, but he did manage to clean up Bayo and Snake when the situation called for it. And none of the CV characters spew out blood when taking too much damage like they tended to do in a lot of those titles.
I was talking about Mai. They could have easily covered her up a bit and gone with that. But then I would believe they didn't because it wasn't true to the game. Which then lead to the question: how much are they willing to cut out to make Master Chief and Doomguy into it, without cutting their core (which is violence by all means?) Googling quickly, Halo: Reach and Doom Eternal score M for mature because of the violence, whereas Smash has 10+ for cartoony mischief. If Mai can't make it because of the rating, odds are it's the same for some suggested characters. And then comes the rest of the argument about Master Chief being a very iconic Microsoft character (which Banjo wasn't). It's like asking yourself if Mario would ever show up in a Halo game.

I know Bayonetta was also an M rated, but having played the first, it's mostly fighting against cartoon angels that die in an explosion of light particles. I guess it was an issue with the guns themselves, but the rest didn't have to change much, there wasn't as much gore as far as I recall. And the character herself doesn't look like she's about to gut someone or exterminate a species with a machine gun.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

That part you mentioned was Mai, which is a fairly different situation from Master Chief being too "realistic" from an artstyle standpoint. They couldn't have a scantly clad ninja lady being Double Cheeked Up on a Thursday Afternoon in without changing the rating in Japan. She's still about as anime as Terry himself.

Again, Master Chief's armor is pretty much the dude version of Samus' suit. Pretty detailed and bulky. It's not like Chief would be spouting off curse words like Duke Nukem or wearing some Speedo like Gill from Street Fighter. And most of Chief's enemies are Alien creatures, with him being a dude with a lot of Sci-Fi weapons, I can see them sticking with the flashier and cartoonier weapons if the situation really called for it.

I'd rather have Fulgore, and honestly, I'm not too sure Microsoft would even want Chief in Smash unlike with Banjo, but who knows. I just feel like his aesthetics would fit within the franchise fine as it is.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I was talking about Mai. They could have easily covered her up a bit and gone with that. But then I would believe they didn't because it wasn't true to the game. Which then lead to the question: how much are they willing to cut out to make Master Chief and Doomguy into it, without cutting their core (which is violence by all means?) Googling quickly, Halo: Reach and Doom Eternal score M for mature because of the violence, whereas Smash has 10+ for cartoony mischief. If Mai can't make it because of the rating, odds are it's the same for some suggested characters. And then comes the rest of the argument about Master Chief being a very iconic Microsoft character (which Banjo wasn't). It's like asking yourself if Mario would ever show up in a Halo game.

I know Bayonetta was also an M rated, but having played the first, it's mostly fighting against cartoon angels that die in an explosion of light particles. I guess it was an issue with the guns themselves, but the rest didn't have to change much, there wasn't as much gore as far as I recall. And the character herself doesn't look like she's about to gut someone or exterminate a species with a machine gun.
The angels die while their guts fly everywhere in a gorey explosion though. Hell, look at her final smash's source material and tell.me it isn't gorey

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Well, that is true. They are certainly more realistic than Samus was, especially in Smash.

However, despite similar designs(both are Marines, after all), they're very different characters in personality. Though some overlap in weapons exist, they're pretty different in choices too.

They're both major players in the FPS genre. So it's kind of at the point of "who interests you more" for a lot of people. Though yeah, Doomguy is easily more known for violence. Master Chief is a bit less dark in comparison(though the Halo games, mostly single player, can get pretty bloody/mature. Not necessarily dark, for all games, though).

Do keep in mind Doomguy didn't really get much into gorn till the way later games. The far earlier games, even Doom 64, is not as bad as it sounds like. It's... pretty subdued in all honestly. It's Bayonetta levels(well, actually, Bayonetta is quite a bit worse... it's more like very early 2D Mortal Kombat games, where the fatalities were very cheesy due to the spritework and weren't remotely queasy at that point. It wasn't till the series went 3D that they become actually queasy at times. And not even Mortal Kombat 4 was majorly bad, but that was more of a start into 3D. Deadly Alliance had much more clean models, and got pretttttty bad). Doom Slayer, his modern form, has a lot more gorn. So Doomguy is a lot easier to adapt if you're going closer for accuracy, you could say. Master Chief is workable either way, though. The games are subdued in multiplayer, and only single player Halo can get very dark(The Flood, for instance).

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

No, she removes her clothing hair to summon demons to rip angels apart, with viscera and everything. MC shoots lasers, bullets and explosives at aliens for most of his games. Mai was only going to be a stage cameo, so the effort to modify her for the children probably seemed like it wasn't worth it, not in the same way reducing the amount of clothing Bayo loses for her Smash attacks would work, as she's actually playable. if MC was actually playable, they'd probably make more of an effort to implement him with little issue.

Though again, I don't know if MS will be a company to double dip.

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
No, she removes her clothing hair to summon demons to rip angels apart, with viscera and everything. MC shoots lasers, bullets and explosives at aliens for most of his games. Mai was only going to be a stage cameo, so the effort to modify her for the children probably seemed like it wasn't worth it, not in the same way reducing the amount of clothing Bayo loses for her Smash attacks would work, as she's actually playable. if MC was actually playable, they'd probably make more of an effort to implement him with little issue.

Though again, I don't know if MS will be a company to double dip.

Official twitter account. It can be viewed as Microsoft stance as the tweet should still get approved by higher up.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Official twitter account. It can be viewed as Microsoft stance as the tweet should still get approved by higher up.
They already did it before with Banjo. Not groundbreaking that companies would like the free promotion of their games, especially when Sakurai is telling people to go buy a ****ing Xbox.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
I've been absent for a bit to try and not procrastinate as much, but this sounds like a lot of fun so...

Ganon and...Dark Matter? Not sure how anyone can group Meta Knight and Corrin together...Vaguely bat-like wings and a sword?

How bout dis:
"Ew! More swordies."
"Oh no. It's Bayonetta, but with a greatsword."
"One of his projectiles can stun you. The meta is toast."
"You managed to pick the closest character to Dante that isn't Dante. How did you even do that?"
Metal Gear Rising Raiden?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Maybe we should choose characters not in our profile pics or banners?

Anyway, this one's easy:
Ugh, another Triforce user.
He's already playable, this is the most redundant character ever added.
Isn't he a boss already?
Blue King K. Rool.

And for (slightly) harder mode:
WTF no Bandana Dee!?
He should be a boss not playable!
He's just a Meta Knight/Corrin clone.
"$5.99 for Hat Goomba?"

"We finally get a grass starter, and Sakurai couldn't bother fully evolving it?"

"Ness with a notebook. Why is this guy the DS rep and not Neku?"

"Sakurai lost it. He broke the fourth party barrier, but instead of Goku or Thanos he decided on a Steven Universe rep. Not even the main character, but the bad guy from the movie."

Last edited:

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
"Should've been Geno."

"Ugh, another swordfighter?"

"We only got her because she's Sakurai's waifu."

"I would've got my most wanted if it weren't for those meddling promotional characters."
That's 2B... more like Too Bad!

the first and third line makes think of Crono but the second one kinda doesn't make much sense lol

here's mine:

"Who asked for this old ****?"
"Why not Alucard, Some Cruz or even a cooler Belmont?"
"he doesn't even have his own game lol"

Another:

"Why this random Gen 5 Pokemon?"
"we wanted Decidueye, Sceptile or Rillaboom, not this waifu thing"
"Even Leavanny would've been better"

One More:

"WRONG KRATOS!!!11!!"I apologize if there are more Kratos than these two
Julius Belmont
Gothitelle
I don't know... Sonic the Werehog?

I know this is a more for fun way of picking characters, but Backstreet Game development made a follow up video about predicting characters with math. His first list had lots of perposfully bad characters, but this one has some quite good choices, only 1 I would be upset about.

Sgt. Cortez?

New series? Check
New publisher? Check
2000's creation? Check
Western company? Check
Female?
Cortez-becomes-a-woman-2.gif

Checkeroo!

Yeah! Time to Split!
It's time to split fast.gif

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Last ones - two of em

mystery fighter 1:
“Isn’t Inkling enough?”

Mystery fighter 2:
“CF’s the only F-Zero rep we need, tbh.”
Yeah they were Octoling and Black Shadow respectively, feel like I made them too obvious

here’s one that may be a challenge:
“She’s a walking spoiler!”

that’s it that’s the only hint

also is Estelle Bright one of the ones you mentioned BZL8 BZL8 ? Kinda late but

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
To people saying Master Chief can't get in because of lack of Nintendo history.

Ahem...

:ultcloud:
To be fair, Final Fantasy itself has a huge history with Nintendo. They just went with Cloud as an ambassador because he was by far the most popular character from that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom