• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ok, I’m not leaving.

But I still need some time to get together what has happened.
You were officially declared "owner of the biggest balls in smash history" for bravery points. Some people wimper to have as much courage as you did to speak truthfully and unbiased about a controversial topic, even if it meant being on the """bad""" side.

Last edited:

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC

... You know what? I am not going to question what just happened. Something tells me I need to take a break while the flames are still high.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

... You know what? I am not going to question what just happened.
****ing finally, drama isn't complete without Donald Glover in the apartment.

What took you so long?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's quite insane for a dude who isn't even an insider. As much as I don't agree with his speculation, I agreed with him on one thing.

That sounds like a formal way of saying "you need to be canceled"

D

Deleted member

who is burb and why did they piss on my wife and burn my crops leaving my land to suffer a slow death during the winter

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
****ing finally, drama isn't complete without Donald Glover in the apartment.

What took you so long?
Got back from IRL stuff. Seems I have stumbled on the site just after some sort of multi-site cluster**** . Might lay low until the flames die down.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
You were officially declared "owner of the biggest balls in smash history" for bravery points. Some people wimper to have as much courage as you did to speak truthfully and unbiased about a controversial topic, even if it meant being on the """bad""" side.
As we boricuas like to call it (at least from my neck of the woods lol), it takes some serious cojones.

D

Deleted member

Same, but I avoid entertaining the idea too much on here because I try to be as realistic as possible with my expectations.

Kat would be sooo fun in Smash! I'm even okay if someone makes a mod or something. One might even exist now, but I never checked lol.

Also... for those of you interested (lurkers or otherwise), Gravity Rush Remastered is on sale right now on PSN for only $7.49! Words can not express how much that is a TOTAL STEAL! If you end up liking it, the sequel is also on sale for $9.99. Combined, that's for the low, low price of $17.48; you can own the complete duology for less than twenty bucks. The sale ends on December 23rd. Just in time for the holidays.
Okay, might as well bite. I figure the movement of Gravity Rush is its biggest feature, but what is the goal of it? Is it get to the end of a level like Super Meat Boy or like Batman Arkham City where you got a destination, overworld, go do ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Smash Bros. is a pretty cool video game and I would like Phoenix Wright to be in it.

Who are y'all hoping to see at TGA, assuming a reveal happens?
I'm expecting either Phoenix Wright, Sol Badguy, or Sora to be revealed at TGA.
I'm serectly hoping for Master Chief's inclusion to Smash.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I have no idea what to expect for TGA anymore or for just... any future Smash inclusion. I'm on Sakurai's wild ride and I don't know how to undo the seat belt.

If I'm being biased, though, Phoenix Wright would be all wright by me... :drshrug:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Sol Badguy has a big sword and he's cool, so he passes my test.
Nightmare has a big sword and he's cool, so he passes my test.
Phoenix Wright does not have a sword and has a boring law degree, so he fails my test.

tl;dr? be cool or i drool

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
He liked the post so clearly he agrees with that.
Cancelled on the day before my birthday? Fiends, all of you. Honestly, less people taking me so deathly seriously would be better for people's health in the long run. Been talking with Paragon a lot as of late and being "cancelled" actually sounds refreshing, if only so I stop showing up in damn YouTube videos with no fact checking.

Gamma Ray

Smash Apprentice
BRUH, WHAT THE HECK DID I MISS?
Nothing, carry on as usual! Really, nothing to see here.

I'm actually at the point where I don't expect any character specifically. For me it could really be anyone, makes me pretty excited to be honest.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
I think you need to reword the post. I’m afraid it sounds kinda jerkish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom