• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia #1: Game over, Scum win!

XACE-K

Smash Master
I knew the 2 mods were the mafia, I f***ing knew. If I wasn't killed....

Anyways, I shall prevail in Newbie #2.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sorry! You were my way to take attention off of Skyler and keep him around longer.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Supposed to be sometime after this one was finished. So sometime relatively soon. You guys better do good in it and keep mafia winning in newbie games!

EDIT: Ninja'd by Tom

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
TUSM we were relying on you to quick lynch and us take the win. However, you really made me have to think man. Sorry for antagonizing you so much, but I really started to enjoy this near the end. You made it worthwhile.
I understand, it's in your duties as a mafia scumbag.

And I was about five seconds away from casting that hammer vote. Something just said "WAIT!!!!"

This game was hella fun. I wanna do it again, like, right now.

Vote: Chaco

Too soon?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sadly, I can't participate in the newbie mafia again since I'm in Totally Normal Mafia. So yes, it's too soon. Lol.

And everyone knows this is what you have to do....

Vote: Airgemini

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Not bad on all sides. A good job by Chaco for making the only n3 move that gave scum a reasonable chance of winning. (Yes, I was following this thread the whole time. :p)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow...

I am honestly in complete and utter disbelief right now.

I won't sugar coat it TUSM, you ****ing blew it.

I gave you the NAMES OF THE TWO MAFIA. I PROVED WITH SOLID EVIDENCE THAT CHACO AND SKYLER WERE MAFIA. It was explicit dude. EXPLICIT. You almost never get that kind of fortune in a mafia game, yet somehow, you STILL managed to botch it. >_<

Did you ignore my last post before I died? I explained everything for you. On top of that, did you not see how emotional Chaco got when he came under fire? I he ****ing exploded on everyone as soon as he saw his plan fall to pieces! He got extremely defensive and behave VERY uncharacteristically of how he played earlier. HE WAS CAVING UNDER PRESSURE, A SURE FIRE TRAIT OF NEW MAFIATS! Also, he was incredibly hasty and ready to bandwagon me to death as SOON as skyler claimed cop! He didn't even give anyone else a chance!

Dude, Occum's Razor man. Don't overthink **** and trick yourself into not believing ALL THE EVIDENCE STACKED IN FRONT OF YOU! The answer was so obvious and you TRICKED YOURSELF by assuming things that had absolutely NO CONTEXTUAL SUPPORT!

I know this is harsh and I'm sorry. I'm bitter and being unfair. But still, I feel that this absolutely needs to be said if you're going to ever learn to become a better player.

GG's to all. It's true that Chaco made the perfect choice by killing me. It literally was the ONLY way for him to win. lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was pretty sure we were ****ed.

And I knew killing you was the only hope.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hahahahaha, we actually won?

I laughed IRL at that. No offense to the other players, but I was **** sure Chaco and I were boned. The entire blitz thing with me saying I was cop was entirely dependent on TUSM falling for it an voting. I thought it was over when that failed.

EDIT: Though I did think that TUSM might think that Meno was lying about being cop as well, I didn't think he would. He should've realized that if Meno wasn't the cop, Chaco was - and Chaco had far more suspicions behind him that Meno did. If Frozen was the cop, Tom would've said so when he was lynched (at least, I believe he would have).

Though, TUSM's chain of logic was otherwise sound, so I give him props for that.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
EDIT: Though I did think that TUSM might think that Meno was lying about being cop as well, I didn't think he would. He should've realized that if Meno wasn't the cop, Chaco was - and Chaco had far more suspicions behind him that Meno did. If Frozen was the cop, Tom would've said so when he was lynched (at least, I believe he would have).

Though, TUSM's chain of logic was otherwise sound, so I give him props for that.
The thing is, I didn't think there was a cop at all. Simply waiting for Meno would've won the game for us, but I got excited, cocky even. And the fact that he didn't post anything didn't help me out at all.

Yes, I screwed up, but I get to call "I'm a n00b" johns.

Who am I kidding, not even a n00b would've blown that.

Chaco

Never Logs In
My main point would've been Meno saying Skyler was mafia and it turned out to be right. You should've nailed me.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
why do I see scum win? wtf... I guess I'll read and find out.

edit: well, lesson here is that. Never hastily vote on lylo. Because if just ONE town votes incorrectly, than mafia wins immediately. [Like FF said.] I mean, it was alright to have your theory, but you should have given Meno and Chaco time to respond. But it's all good. We all make mistakes.

um the new game will be up probably tomorrow. I have a charlie horse and am in massive pain so I can't put it up right now. [Though it's not really affecting my typing but oh well i'm lazy]

Everyone who played here should join again, the only way to get better is to keep on playing. ^^

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
um the new game will be up probably tomorrow. I have a charlie horse and am in massive pain so I can't put it up right now. [Though it's not really affecting my typing but oh well i'm lazy]

Everyone who played here should join again, the only way to get better is to keep on playing. ^^
You can count me in.

Top Bottom