• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New York/New York City Power Rankings 2.25.2007

mog87

Smash Ace
in reality people only make these things to be amusing by the arguments that will ensue...such is human nature. Itll be funny at any rate.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea that is true Mog. Ok so I messaged Omnigamer and I am splitting the zones up into 2 catorgories.

New York City
and
The Rest Of New York
lol I know but pm me people.

Bailey

Smash Hero
He does approve of it I asked him if he thought it was good and he approved. So people PM me.

Ok if no one PMs me then me, Lightxdream, Sol and Ace Marth are just gonna make the list and no promises on how good it will be.

WoZ Edit: Merge Post, Complete!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
jennuh...wow...u gotta start coming to my tounries...lol...

seriosuly I will make sure this thing is done correct...i mean me and ace dont know nyc then who does?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
In reality, while people would want to be on the list themselves, they seldom want to be the people who create the lists. It's a lot of responsibility and pressure.

If it isn't handled carefully, then there will be a lot of conflict. The fault then lies on the panelists.

Just keep that in mind.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Ok Ace, Lightxdream, Sol, and EEvisu (Used to live in NY for awhile so he counts) I wil pm all of u about when we can make this list

Note Everyone I Mentioned Get Aim

WoZ Edit: Edit button, Bailey! Gah!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yeah I lived there for 3 years so I think I know what I'm talking about lol

also:

WoZ Storms in being considered for the list because hes gone blow for blow w/ some big names and always places well, we never did get a straight answer to why he was not un IP banned when I know I told a Mod that someone got into his account and posted a bunch of random ****, please remove the IP ban if possible he'd like to start getting back in the torny scene

Edit: will PM you about Storms later

mood4food77

Smash Hero
uhhh, storms kinda disappeared last time i heard from bailey

yo bailey, i pmed you like twice and said taht i'll be a panelist

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i know, but it was like a week ago i did and you didn't respond, so i get blown off once again :/

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: SNES, I think you may be the only person from WNY who is interested in the list. ^_^;

Don't worry about it too much. Neither you or I are gonna be on it, so let's focus on stepping up our game first, LOL. By the way, I want a Zelda v. Sheik match at the tournament this weekend along with our other matches.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea KillaFox that is pretty much we got who goes on the list it is hard finding out where to place em though. KF, DA, PC, Tetra, IPB$, Sol, D1, etc...

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I hope these rankings get put together. I'm curious to know where you guys think everyone stands. How big is the list going to be?

Top Bottom