• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Anyways, as far as WTF characters go, Professor Layton would be perfect. Sure, he's third party TECHNICALLY but he might as well be a Nintendo character and it wont be hard to get the rights. I mean come on, think of the boost of sales his inclusion would create for the franchise, not that it needs it. Professor Layton is probably the most popular new franchise on a Nintendo console since Pikmin. It even has an anime movie with more to come. Also, anyone who is familiar with the games knows that Layton is a total BAMF and can fight. Plus theres always that official twitter deal that said he got invited to the smash tournament(probably means nothing, but you never know).

Also, I believe Tom Nook deserves a slot as well. Animal Crossing is HUGE in Japan and deserves representation in the form of a regular character. It also helps that Nook is awesome.

It would totally be a note that says,

"thank you for the donation but you haven't finished yet,
come back with 2,000,000 coins!"

When you bring those, there is another note that says

"thank you for the donation but you haven't finished yet,
come back with 5,000,000 coins!"

Then finally you get there and you find a note that says

"you have finally paid off your debt, congratulations!"

Then you unlock Tom Nook :troll: :awesome: :yeahboi:

YAY 500TH POST lol
Store items:

Videos:
Hidden trailer
Beta development
Interview with Sakurai

Artwork:
Drawings
Models
Concept design
Stages

Character costumes:

Mario:
Dr. Mario
Mario sunshine Mario
NES Mario
Striker Mario

Luigi:
NES Luigi
Striker Luigi
Cloud Luigi
Ice Luigi

Peach:
Brown hair Peach
Striker Peach
Olympic Peach
Sports costume Peach

Bowser:
Bald Bowser
Striker Bowser

Toad:
Striker Toad
Toad brigade captain
Glasses Toad
Bag Toad

Bowser Jr:
Masked Jr.
Shadow Jr.
No bib Jr.
Ludwig hair Jr.

Link:
CDI Link
Skyward Sword Link
Cartoon Link
ALttP Link

Zelda:
CDI Zelda
SS Zelda
Cartoon Zelda
ALttP Zelda

Ganondorf:
Wind Waker Ganondorf
Thin Ganondorf
Stabbed Ganondorf

Young Link:
Goron mask
Fierce Diety mask
Redead mask

Donkey Kong:
Striker DK
Super Kong

Diddy Kong:
Dixie make up

K. Rool:
Doctor K Rool

Fox:
Long nose Fox

Falco:
???

Wolf:
???

Kirby:
Fighter Kirby
Sword Kirby
Fire Kirby
Plasma Kirby

Meta Knight:
No helmet MK
Galaxia Knight

Dedede:
???

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Your costumes are REALLY grasping at straws, pal. I'd suggest giving up.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
May I just say I disagree with the choice of Tom Nook as the Animal Crossing representative. While he is definitely very recognizable, that would go for K. K. Slider and even Mr. Resetti. It's baffling that people pass up the most obvious choice: The human players! They have so many items and mannerisms to pull moves from - moves that would actually represent what Animal Crossing is about. Fishing rod as a grab/tether? Tossing out items? Using a shovel to bury your opponents? AND MY FAVORITE, the unlucky tripping used as a dash attack.

I mean, I highly doubt we'll see Animal Crossing with a playable character, but the humans would surely be way more likely than any other character.

Also, how could you possibly forget Princess Luigi in that big list of alternate costumes, berserker.

May I just say I disagree with the choice of Tom Nook as the Animal Crossing representative. While he is definitely very recognizable, that would go for K. K. Slider and even Mr. Resetti. It's baffling that people pass up the most obvious choice: The human players! They have so many items and mannerisms to pull moves from - moves that would actually represent what Animal Crossing is about. Fishing rod as a grab/tether? Tossing out items? Using a shovel to bury your opponents? AND MY FAVORITE, the unlucky tripping used as a dash attack.

I mean, I highly doubt we'll see Animal Crossing with a playable character, but the humans would surely be way more likely than any other character.

Also, how could you possibly forget Princess Luigi in that big list of alternate costumes, berserker.
/not serious in that post

I'm thinking nintendo style.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The thing with the Villagers are that they all look different and are so boring. Tom Nook is unique, the most recognizable, and he is the one who SELLS those items to you! On my Tom Nook movesets, I use the items you mentioned.

Hoots

Can Be Combative

People don't forget the Human Player. They simply don't want him or her in the game. Aside from the "Villager" being the most uninteresting character in the game, Tom Nook could easily use all the same items as he sells them. Resetti and KK Downing... er.... Slider... would have their own movesets that would represent their gimmicks and not the game as a whole like Nook. Plus Nook is essentially the mascot of the series.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
The thing with the Villagers are that they all look different and are so boring. Tom Nook is unique, the most recognizable, and he is the one who SELLS those items to you! On my Tom Nook movesets, I use the items you mentioned.
I figure the humans would have 6-8 different colors - half boys, half girls. Each one with a different face, hair color, and pattern design for their shirts/hats.

BUT YEAH, i just can't ever accept Tom Nook as playable. :V

...What do you think their Final Smash could be? I could see a house popping up out of no where, the player walks in, and the house expands into a mansion very quickly, damaging anyone who comes into contact with it. Wouldn't be the best, but it is very Animal Crossing-y. :p

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Nook is also the antagonist of the series.

http://www.ign.com/videogame-villains/72.html
Meaning he is more or less likely? I Spose it doesn't matter because IGN was never known for any kind of journalistic integrity. I mean, they got an interview with Sakurai and all they care to ask about are CAPCOM CHARACTERS?????? Then after he handwaves their stupid question, they go onto imply that TWO characters would be likely in Smash 4. The journalist within me threw up when I read that article.

I figure the humans would have 6-8 different colors - half boys, half girls. Each one with a different face, hair color, and pattern design for their shirts/hats.

BUT YEAH, i just can't ever accept Tom Nook as playable. :V

...What do you think their Final Smash could be? I could see a house popping up out of no where, the player walks in, and the house expands into a mansion very quickly, damaging anyone who comes into contact with it. Wouldn't be the best, but it is very Animal Crossing-y. :p
How about the SCORPION! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6rGZqeYZzU
Meaning he is more or less likely? I Spose it doesn't matter because IGN was never known for any kind of journalistic integrity. I mean, they got an interview with Sakurai and all they care to ask about are CAPCOM CHARACTERS?????? Then after he handwaves their stupid question, they go onto imply that TWO characters would be likely in Smash 4. The journalist within me threw up when I read that article.
Either way, even though if they're not good journalists, Nook as a villain wasn't taken seriously.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Now I do not want to get anyones hopes up or anything like that, these are just thoughts and ideas. Everyone is just talking about rosters and whose going to make it and who won't yadda yadda yadda. I think that is the most important part of the game, but there is a lot more then that when it comes to smash. The WiiU and 3DS both have integrated cameras. I believe this will effect snapshots in a very positive way. There might even be some sort of augmented reality effect applied to the games as an added bonus. Maybe like taking pictures with trophies or stickers or w/e new thing will be included. I think this smash will be heavily customizable, because Brawl took a very big leap in that department with custom controls, my music, stickers, stickers on trophies, things like that. And lets not forget story mode. This one will hopefully include a mix between a cutscene driven, melee, brawl, and other nintendo game mixed story. Maybe a free roam option is in order like (Sorry to mention it) Sonic 06 or Sonic Unleashed(360 &(was there one?)PS3 version)). That would make this game shine. DLC Characters would not be forgotten as DLC events sounds like an awesome idea. MVC3 has DLC event mode type things, Brawl would be perfect for them. Maybee more options in stadium and since this game will hopefully be more involved in online, records and such could be posted. =D These are all just thoughts and ideas to distract everyone from the roster disscussion and are all just things we should have fun disscussing. =] No fighting!

Now I do not want to get anyones hopes up or anything like that, these are just thoughts and ideas. Everyone is just talking about rosters and whose going to make it and who won't yadda yadda yadda. I think that is the most important part of the game, but there is a lot more then that when it comes to smash. The WiiU and 3DS both have integrated cameras. I believe this will effect snapshots in a very positive way. There might even be some sort of augmented reality effect applied to the games as an added bonus. Maybe like taking pictures with trophies or stickers or w/e new thing will be included. I think this smash will be heavily customizable, because Brawl took a very big leap in that department with custom controls, my music, stickers, stickers on trophies, things like that. And lets not forget story mode. This one will hopefully include a mix between a cutscene driven, melee, brawl, and other nintendo game mixed story. Maybe a free roam option is in order like (Sorry to mention it) Sonic 06 or Sonic Unleashed(360 &(was there one?)PS3 version)). That would make this game shine. DLC Characters would not be forgotten as DLC events sounds like an awesome idea. MVC3 has DLC event mode type things, Brawl would be perfect for them. Maybee more options in stadium and since this game will hopefully be more involved in online, records and such could be posted. =D These are all just thoughts and ideas to distract everyone from the roster disscussion and are all just things we should have fun disscussing. =] No fighting!
It's alright to discuss a character for the lulz.

I'm indifferent to DLC but it sounds like a cool idea. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't included in SSB though.

Free roam is useless in Smash Bros imo. Sonic 06 and unleashed were great horrible games. No offense though. Smash Bros. is a fighting game. The free roam felt out of place in those games.

About the camera, using the Wii U's camera to take pictures is a great idea. Although, their might be problems with how the picture looks since it's in the TV. It might end up like those videos of people playing games with a camera

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Free roam wouldn't be useless. Think about it, it could be a totally new system and talking to people or taking quests or w.e your heart desires would be so funn! Blu Ray has 25 gigs, a man can dream. I know it's pretty farfetched(lol farfetched) but it's definitely an interesting indea. I think so anyway. Besides, it would be alot better than brawl's adventure styled story. Talking about chars is fun, but not ALL we have to talk about. I think DLC is going to be highly thought about. Sakurai mentioned that he was thinking about it or something(And don't quote me on this) but he said that the wii doesn't use a hard drive or w.e but I think he was wrong. Anyway, I think he would atleast consider it. Even if not for chars but dlc events and stuff would be fun. Maybe even dlc exclusive trophies. Not the coolest thing in the world but they could make it work. Xp

Free roam wouldn't be useless. Think about it, it could be a totally new system and talking to people or taking quests or w.e your heart desires would be so funn! Blu Ray has 25 gigs, a man can dream. I know it's pretty farfetched(lol farfetched) but it's definitely an interesting indea. I think so anyway. Besides, it would be alot better than brawl's adventure styled story. Talking about chars is fun, but not ALL we have to talk about. I think DLC is going to be highly thought about. Sakurai mentioned that he was thinking about it or something(And don't quote me on this) but he said that the wii doesn't use a hard drive or w.e but I think he was wrong. Anyway, I think he would atleast consider it. Even if not for chars but dlc events and stuff would be fun. Maybe even dlc exclusive trophies. Not the coolest thing in the world but they could make it work. Xp
You do know the Wii U isn't compatible the Blu-ray

Sorry just saw the news, but it will be capable of using 25 gigs of room, you just can't watch Blu Ray on it.
I still think roam around does not suit the fighting genre.

If you want them to talk to each other, just watch the smash bros. machinimas. It's gonna be a waste of space. The space should be spent for characters, adventure and pretty much whatever Sakurai's gonna add.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
There won't be DVD for the Wii-U, much less a Blu-Ray player, and yes the price would go up significantly, not good if you plan to buy at launch.

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
I like Tingle in there, him with Balloon Fighter type recovery and aerial fighting tactics would represent two series with one stone.
I've actually made a moveset for Tingle, along with a few others. I guess I'll post them too.

[collapse="Bowser Jr. Moveset"]
Notes
Colors swaps based on his siblings
He is speedy, taller than Mario, has medium weight & average strength
His loser pose is grumpy with his arms folded
He can wall jump & crawl
His get up attack is from NSMB where he goes into his shell after being hit
In his idol stance he sometimes will put on or take off his “fangs” bandanna
Entrance
Flies in on his small airship from Galaxy
Up Taunt
Jumps up & down while laughing
Down Taunt
Somersaults
Side Taunt
Faces the given direction & does the movement & sound from NSMB when Mario encounters him & Peach

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Swings his paintbrush horizontally right to left
AA
Swings his paintbrush up
AAA
Swings his paintbrush down
AAA (Hold)
Rapidly swings his paintbrush up & down
DASH A
Jumps on his paintbrush & rides it like a mop

Tilts
UP TILT
Swings his paintbrush in an arc
DOWN TILT
Stabs his paintbrush with the opposite end
SIDE TILT
Strong hit with his side of his body

Smashes
UP SMASH
Stabs his paintbrush upwards with the opposite end (multihit)
DOWN SMASH
Spins in his shell (similar to Bowser's, but more like Sonic's; not multihit)
SIDE SMASH
Running headbutt

Aerials
NAIR
Spins at a diagonal (multihit)
UAIR
Spins his paintbrush above him similar to Pit (multihit)
DAIR
Swipes below him with the paintbrush
FAIR
Strong slam with the paintbrush like a hammer (can spike at the tip)
BAIR
Like Bowser's but sends foe at a upwards angle
ZAIR
A Goopy Piranha Plant chomps at foe

Throws
GRAB
Jr. swings his brush forward & a Goopy Piranha Plant comes out; bites the opponent to pull them in
PUMMEL
Wacks opponent with paintbrush on top of opponent's head
UP THROW
Tosses opponent above him then jolts upward with his shell (like Bowser's Up Smash)
DOWN THROW
Pushes opponent to the ground then jumps on them twice (second hit causes knockback)
FORWARD THROW
Pushes opponent to the ground, steps on them & covers them in goop. He then kicks opponent forward & they slide away on the floor (the higher the opponent's damage, the further they slide)
BACK THROW
Pushes opponent to the ground then hits opponent with the paintbrush like a golf ball

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
Sonic Roar: Charges like Rob's lazer & Wario's fart. A fully charged scream damages & stuns opponent
or
Fire Breath: Definitely not as strong as his Dads, Jr. fires a quick fire ball that floats through the air
Up Special
Paintbrush Chopper: Jr. rapidly spins his paintbrush above him like a helicopter; see Shadow Mario in Sunshine
Down Special
Fire Breath: Definitely not as strong as his Dad's, Jr. fires a quick fire ball that floats through the air
or
Sonic Roar: Charges like Rob's lazer & Wario's fart. A fully charged scream damages & stuns opponent
Side Special
Paint Fling: Swings his brush in front of himself causing paint to fling off his brush causing a temporarily poison damage. Paint that misses stays on the floor for a limited amount of time; the paint is slippery, even for Jr.. Only two pools of paint on the stage at a time.

FINAL SMASH
Airship: An anchor lowers to Bowser Jr., he jumps on it & is pulled off screen. The camera becomes fixed & the airship slowly passes by with a view of the deck with cannons on it. As the ship passes by, the player aims a cursor & Bullet Bills & cannonballs fire automatically. Junior mans the cannons on deck. After one cannon fires, Jr. moves on to the next one. Bullet Bills are homing & cause an explosion on impact. After the ship completely passes by Bowser Jr. falls back to the stage.[/collapse]

[collapse=Toad Moveset]
Notes
Strong
Small Size
Light Weight
Speedy
Bad Jumps
Good Throws
Entrance
Jumps out of a Bag? Or comes out of a Mushroom House that disappears?
Up Taunt
Jumps up & down, waving his arms (SMB)
Down Taunt
Spins around then waves at the screen
Side Taunt
???

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Punch
AA
Headbutt
AAA
Headbutt
DASH A
Jumping Spin Kick

Tilts
UP TILT
Jumps up & spins like the tornado from the original Super Mario Bros. (multihit)
DOWN TILT
Quick Punch
SIDE TILT
Hits with a wooden mallet

Smashes
UP SMASH
Strong Headbutt
DOWN SMASH
Jumps up then slams on the ground
SIDE SMASH
Spinning Punch

Aerials
NAIR
A quick spin hitting with his fists
UAIR
Quick headbutt
DAIR
Spins quickly downward like the propeller item in NSMB (multihit)
FAIR
A punch?
BAIR
A kick with both feet

Throws
GRAB
Grabs with both hands
PUMMEL
Headbutt
THROWS
Can't really think of anything out of the ordinary

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
Dice Roll: Tosses dice; damage is determined by the number (Mario Parties)
Up Special
Power Jump: Squats & slows down falling speed, glows, then quickly jumps up (SMB2)
Down Special
Pluck: Plucks a vegetable from & immediately throws it. 80% Vegetable, 15% Shyguy, 5% Super Mushroom (using pluck directly above an opponent causes Toad to pick them up & carry then like Donkey Kong)
Side Special
Toad Kart: Drives his kart straight ahead a short distance, ramming into foes; then stops & hops out. Has 10% to turn into a Bullet Bill, faster & causes an explosion on impact (press A to cause the kart to hop)

FINAL SMASH
Mini Game: When you receive the smash ball the mini-game from SMW comes on the screen. Press a button at the right time to match the three rows to form a picture.
Fire Flower: Causes the stage to erupt in flames (Great Damage & Low Knockback)
Ice Flower: Causes opponents to freeze if anyone is on the stage (Low Damage & Great Knockback)
Mega Mushroom: Enormous size & strength for a very short time (unflinchable, slow, High Damage & Knockback)
Star: Invincibility & increased speed for a short time, touch foes to cause damage (Good Damage & Knockaback)
A failed match results in minor damage & knock-back.[/collapse]

[collapse=Dixie Kong Moveset]
Notes
Her idol stance is from Donkey Kong Country 2 where she chews gum & blows a bubble
A victory pose could involve her guitar
Her loser pose could be from DKC2 when she cries if she misses an enemy when thrown
She's lighter than Diddy & slower
She can crawl like in DKC2
She can wall cling
Entrance
Pops Out of a DK Barrel
Up Taunt
Does a back flip in the air (Mario Super Sluggers when you first encounter her in Story Mode)
Down Taunt
Faces the screen & waves her arms cheerfully (Donkey Kong Barrel Blast) or Diddy tag-in
Side Taunt
Takes out her guitar & jams on it. (Donkey Kong Country 2)

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Swipes with one hand
A (HOLD)
Continues swiping until she hits something
AA
Slaps with the other hand
AAA
Spins around & hits with her hair
DASH A
Spins forward with her hair (Donkey Kong Country 2)

Tilts
UP TILT
Does a handstand & hits upward with both feet
DOWN TILT
Swipes forward with one hand
SIDE TILT
Places both hands on the ground & swings her legs forward

Smashes
UP SMASH
Jumps up & does a back flip, hitting with her foot then hair
DOWN SMASH
Spins around really fast with her hair stretched out (multihit)
SIDE SMASH
Takes her guitar out & slams it in front of her

Aerials
NAIR
Spins around with her ponytail stretched out
UAIR
Does a front flip hitting with a headbutt, then hits with her ponytail, then kicks
DAIR
Turns upside down, outstretches her arms & crosses them & hits with both of her hands while spinning (multihit)
FAIR
Spins once & hits with her foot then spins again & hits with her hand
BAIR
Cracks her hair backwards like a whip

Throws
GRAB
Grabs with her hair
PUMMEL
Slaps at opponent
UP THROW
Jumps & throws opponent above
DOWN THROW
Jumps & slams opponent on the ground
FORWARD THROW
Throws opponent forward (animation similar to Donkey Kong Country 2)
BACK THROW
Spins around then throws the opponent backward

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
Feather Bow: Tiny Kong's weapon; can shoot feathers quickly but it is rather weak
Up Special
Ponytail Twirl (Donkey Kong Country 2): Dixie Kong spins her ponytail around rapidly causing her to fly upward. After gaining some height, Dixie Kong begins to float downward. When she is flying upward an opponent can be damaged by the top & sides of her hair spin. The special is can be canceled by another attack but can't be usable again until she hits the ground. Dixie Kong is vulnerable to gimps when she is flying upward. If she is hit while floating downward, she can use the special again.
Down Special
Cannon Shot (Mario Hoops 3-on-3): A barrel canon appears & Dixie Kong back flips onto it. Pressing the special button causes Dixie to shoot fruit in a red explosion followed by a burst of confetti out of the barrel. She can shoot up to 3 shots at a time before jumping off the barrel. She can only angle the canon directly in front, at an upward angle or at a downward angle. She cannot aim it above, behind, or below. She can randomly fire fruit up to 3 shots: bananas (2% damage), pineapples (4% damage), & watermelons (6% damage). Larger fruits fire slower & are easier to avoid.
Bananas are common, pineapples are average, & watermelons are rare. Bananas & pineapples have the same knock-back, & watermelons have above average knock-back & can cause a spike.
Side Special
Wild Move (Donkey Kong Barrel Blast): Dixie Kong launches forward with her rocket bongos in a fiery blast

FINAL SMASH
Barrel Blast: A spinning barrel appears & Dixie jumps in it. Aim carefully at the opponent & press the button to blast watermelons. The second to last bullet will be Kiddy Kong. After a hit or miss, he waves & goes off screen. Then aim again & blast Dixie at your foe. The final smash ends afterward.[/collapse]

[collapse=King K. Rool Moveset]
Notes
His loser pose has him looking ticked off, but he still claps
His running speed is less-than average
He doesn't have very good traction
He had a somewhat fast falling speed
He cannot crawl
He cannot wall jump or cling
He doesn't have a very good aerial game; I suppose his playstyle involves charging the opponent & wearing them down

Entrance
Turns & strikes a pose
Up Taunt
Looks at the screen with his hand over his mouth in awe
Down Taunt
Faces the screen & puts the “number one” finger sign in the air & nodes is head (Donkey Kong Barrel Blast)
Side Taunt
Strikes a pose & snickers

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Punches once
A (HOLD)
Continues punching until he makes contact
AA
Box punches a second time
AAA
Hits with his belly
DASH A
He runs a short distance ramming into foes then comically falls on his face

Tilts
UP TILT
Uppercuts
DOWN TILT
Pounds a fist on the ground creating a small tremor (multihit)
SIDE TILT
Swipes with his claw or a back-hand slap

Smashes
UP SMASH
Headbutts with his crown
DOWN SMASH
Stomps with one foot than the other
SIDE SMASH
Belly Slam

Aerials
NAIR
A wide claw attack
UAIR
Slashes with his claw
DAIR
Pushes both feet downward
FAIR
Punches
BAIR
Elbows

Throws
GRAB
Grabs with both hands & bear hugs opponent
PUMMEL
Squeezes
UP THROW
Quickly spins opponent in the air then releases
DOWN THROW
Takes opponent with one hand & slams them into the ground
FORWARD THROW
Releases the opponent then quickly hits with his belly
BACK THROW
A bored expression comes to his face & he carelessly tosses the opponent over his shoulder

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
Blunderbuss Cannon : He can shoot normal cannonballs, spiked cannonballs, & clouds of smoke. An uncharged shot fires a normal cannonball, a fully charged shot fires spiked cannonballs, & an overly-charged shot will cause the gun to blow-up & release a small cloud of smoke that can temporarily stun opponents, but causes no damage. (King K. Rool's face will be covered in gunpowder for a few seconds like Diddy Kong)
Up Special
Baron Copter: A backpack appears on his back & a propeller comes out of it. He can fly a short distance until the device stops working. Then he will quickly fall straight down with his arms flailing wildly. He can grab an opponent, in an attempt to not fall, & carry the foe down with him. The special can be canceled by using another attack. King K. Rool needs to touch the ground to use the special again.
Down Special
-Ideas-
Butt Bounce: When on the ground, he jumps up & lands on his butt & creates small tremors; in the air he falls straight down & lands on his butt & creates larger tremors; super armor frames when jumping & landing, not getting up.
or
Invisibility: King K. Rool temporarily becomes invisible & can attack opponents until he is hit twice, it wears off, or until a different special is performed. The more you used it, the less time you are invisible.
Side Special
Crown Boomerang: Throws his crown like a boomerang (kinda obvious)

FINAL SMASH
Cannonball Rain: King K. Rool Jumps very high & goes off the screen. Cannonballs; normal & spiked, fall from the sky. After the attack King K. Rool jumps back on screen, looks at the screen & laughs.[/collapse]

[collapse=Tingle Moveset]
Notes
Has his own icon; a rupee, to represent his spin-off games
He has a nervous fighting stance; looking back & forth
He is probably around Olimar's weight
Cannot crawl or wall jump
His playstyle relies on multiple hits followed by a stronger hit

Entrance
Tingle flies in with his balloon marking on a map. He then looks both ways nervously (where am I?) & his balloon pops. He comically falls on the stage & lands on his butt. He gets up & the match begins.
Up Taunt
Spins around & poses (Like in all the games he appears in) with a confetti burst
Down Taunt
Dances?
Side Taunt
Takes out a boombox & plays the “You opened a treasure chest jingle” while spinning on one foot. (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Slaps forward
AA
Slaps a second time
AAA
Slaps
AAA (HOLD)
Continuous Slaps away from his face
DASH A
Does a “trip” tackle

Tilts
UP TILT
Does a kick-flip
DOWN TILT
Headbutts forward
SIDE TILT
Swats with a rolled up map

SMASHES
UP SMASH
Begins by spinning around, then he jumps in the air & does a somersault (multihit)
DOWN SMASH
Spin kick
SIDE SMASH
Begins by pulling his body back, then he throws both arms forward like the letter “F.” (Similar to Diddy's side tilt)

Aerials
NAIR
Spins (multihit)
UAIR
Pops his balloon
DAIR
Quickly kicks his feet (multihit)
FAIR
Claps both hand together
BAIR
Slaps with a rolled map

Throws
GRAB
Grabs with both hands
PUMMEL
Kicks opponent
UP THROW
Throws them upward with confetti following behind
DOWN THROW
Slams foe down like a mat
FORWARD THROW
Spins around once then releases them in a burst of confetti
BACK THROW
Simple throw

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
Rupee Toss: Tingle tosses colorful rupees in a fashion similar to Game & Watch's B special (rupees that miss the target will remain on the stage until they disappear or Tingle goes past them; making the “chime of the rupee, these rupees aren't used as an item, just an effect).
or
Rupee Fire: Tingle rapidly fires rupees like a machine gun by holding down the special button. After each wave of rupee fire, Tingle must stop to replenish. Long rupee waves take more time to recharge then short ones; completely depleted rupees take much more time to recharge.
Up Special
Tingle Balloon: Tingle's balloon fills with air & he begins to float up. The balloon causes you to quickly ascend, then slowly decend. The balloon pops if you dodge, are grabbed, nair, uair, or use a special besides the bomb down special idea.
Down Special
Tingle Bomb
Side Special
Scuffle (As seen in Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland during a common enemy battle): Tingle is enveloped in a cloud a smoke & it moves in the given direction drawing in opponents (can't change direction). Tingle's worried face appears in random places. The number of times that Tingle's face appears is the the number of times the opponent takes damage; up to 5 hits. Special can be stopped by attacks of greater priority. You can shield & DI at the right time to avoid most of this attack. Good for side recovery.

FINAL SMASH
Master Rupee (haven't thought of how it could work yet)[/collapse]

Might be too much for one post, oh well.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
If anything, I'd say the flaw is in not enough WTF factor, and there are too many logical choices in there. I'd like to see at least one character that makes me say "wow, I was not expecting that, but I love it!"

Pretty close to what I'd like to see about now. A good WTF might be something lulzy and yet still deserving like Tom Nook or something. I like Tingle in there, him with Balloon Fighter type recovery and aerial fighting tactics would represent two series with one stone.
While I don't like to call them (especially obscure characters) WTF-characters, I do have some of my wildcard characters that I know might not make it, or at least expect them to be in, but if they did... I would be happily suprised to no end.

These are Lip and Tingle, and maybe Vaati.

MelMoe: Great movesets there, take your time to complete them.

I've actually made a moveset for Tingle, along with a few others. I guess I'll post them too.

[collapse="Bowser Jr. Moveset"]
Notes
Colors swaps based on his siblings
He is speedy, taller than Mario, has medium weight & average strength
His loser pose is grumpy with his arms folded
He can wall jump & crawl
His get up attack is from NSMB where he goes into his shell after being hit
In his idol stance he sometimes will put on or take off his “fangs” bandanna
Entrance
Flies in on his small airship from Galaxy
Up Taunt
Jumps up & down while laughing
Down Taunt
Somersaults
Side Taunt
Faces the given direction & does the movement & sound from NSMB when Mario encounters him & Peach

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Swings his paintbrush horizontally right to left
AA
Swings his paintbrush up
AAA
Swings his paintbrush down
AAA (Hold)
Rapidly swings his paintbrush up & down
DASH A
Jumps on his paintbrush & rides it like a mop

Tilts
UP TILT
Swings his paintbrush in an arc
DOWN TILT
Stabs his paintbrush with the opposite end
SIDE TILT
Strong hit with his side of his body

Smashes
UP SMASH
Stabs his paintbrush upwards with the opposite end (multihit)
DOWN SMASH
Spins in his shell (similar to Bowser's, but more like Sonic's; not multihit)
SIDE SMASH
Running headbutt

Aerials
NAIR
Spins at a diagonal (multihit)
UAIR
Spins his paintbrush above him similar to Pit (multihit)
DAIR
Swipes below him with the paintbrush
FAIR
Strong slam with the paintbrush like a hammer (can spike at the tip)
BAIR
Like Bowser's but sends foe at a upwards angle
ZAIR
A Goopy Piranha Plant chomps at foe

Throws
GRAB
Jr. swings his brush forward & a Goopy Piranha Plant comes out; bites the opponent to pull them in
PUMMEL
Wacks opponent with paintbrush on top of opponent's head
UP THROW
Tosses opponent above him then jolts upward with his shell (like Bowser's Up Smash)
DOWN THROW
Pushes opponent to the ground then jumps on them twice (second hit causes knockback)
FORWARD THROW
Pushes opponent to the ground, steps on them & covers them in goop. He then kicks opponent forward & they slide away on the floor (the higher the opponent's damage, the further they slide)
BACK THROW
Pushes opponent to the ground then hits opponent with the paintbrush like a golf ball

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
or
Fire Breath: Definitely not as strong as his Dads, Jr. fires a quick fire ball that floats through the air
Up Special
Paintbrush Chopper: Jr. rapidly spins his paintbrush above him like a helicopter; see Shadow Mario in Sunshine
Down Special
Fire Breath: Definitely not as strong as his Dad's, Jr. fires a quick fire ball that floats through the air
or
Side Special
Paint Fling: Swings his brush in front of himself causing paint to fling off his brush causing a temporarily poison damage. Paint that misses stays on the floor for a limited amount of time; the paint is slippery, even for Jr.. Only two pools of paint on the stage at a time.

FINAL SMASH
Airship: An anchor lowers to Bowser Jr., he jumps on it & is pulled off screen. The camera becomes fixed & the airship slowly passes by with a view of the deck with cannons on it. As the ship passes by, the player aims a cursor & Bullet Bills & cannonballs fire automatically. Junior mans the cannons on deck. After one cannon fires, Jr. moves on to the next one. Bullet Bills are homing & cause an explosion on impact. After the ship completely passes by Bowser Jr. falls back to the stage.[/collapse]

[collapse=Toad Moveset]
Notes
Strong
Small Size
Light Weight
Speedy
Bad Jumps
Good Throws
Entrance
Jumps out of a Bag? Or comes out of a Mushroom House that disappears?
Up Taunt
Jumps up & down, waving his arms (SMB)
Down Taunt
Spins around then waves at the screen
Side Taunt
???

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Punch
AA
Headbutt
AAA
Headbutt
DASH A
Jumping Spin Kick

Tilts
UP TILT
Jumps up & spins like the tornado from the original Super Mario Bros. (multihit)
DOWN TILT
Quick Punch
SIDE TILT
Hits with a wooden mallet

Smashes
UP SMASH
Strong Headbutt
DOWN SMASH
Jumps up then slams on the ground
SIDE SMASH
Spinning Punch

Aerials
NAIR
A quick spin hitting with his fists
UAIR
Quick headbutt
DAIR
Spins quickly downward like the propeller item in NSMB (multihit)
FAIR
A punch?
BAIR
A kick with both feet

Throws
GRAB
Grabs with both hands
PUMMEL
Headbutt
THROWS
Can't really think of anything out of the ordinary

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
Dice Roll: Tosses dice; damage is determined by the number (Mario Parties)
Up Special
Power Jump: Squats & slows down falling speed, glows, then quickly jumps up (SMB2)
Down Special
Pluck: Plucks a vegetable from & immediately throws it. 80% Vegetable, 15% Shyguy, 5% Super Mushroom (using pluck directly above an opponent causes Toad to pick them up & carry then like Donkey Kong)
Side Special
Toad Kart: Drives his kart straight ahead a short distance, ramming into foes; then stops & hops out. Has 10% to turn into a Bullet Bill, faster & causes an explosion on impact (press A to cause the kart to hop)

FINAL SMASH
Mini Game: When you receive the smash ball the mini-game from SMW comes on the screen. Press a button at the right time to match the three rows to form a picture.
Fire Flower: Causes the stage to erupt in flames (Great Damage & Low Knockback)
Ice Flower: Causes opponents to freeze if anyone is on the stage (Low Damage & Great Knockback)
Mega Mushroom: Enormous size & strength for a very short time (unflinchable, slow, High Damage & Knockback)
Star: Invincibility & increased speed for a short time, touch foes to cause damage (Good Damage & Knockaback)
A failed match results in minor damage & knock-back.[/collapse]

[collapse=Dixie Kong Moveset]
Notes
Her idol stance is from Donkey Kong Country 2 where she chews gum & blows a bubble
A victory pose could involve her guitar
Her loser pose could be from DKC2 when she cries if she misses an enemy when thrown
She's lighter than Diddy & slower
She can crawl like in DKC2
She can wall cling
Entrance
Pops Out of a DK Barrel
Up Taunt
Does a back flip in the air (Mario Super Sluggers when you first encounter her in Story Mode)
Down Taunt
Faces the screen & waves her arms cheerfully (Donkey Kong Barrel Blast) or Diddy tag-in
Side Taunt
Takes out her guitar & jams on it. (Donkey Kong Country 2)

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Swipes with one hand
A (HOLD)
Continues swiping until she hits something
AA
Slaps with the other hand
AAA
Spins around & hits with her hair
DASH A
Spins forward with her hair (Donkey Kong Country 2)

Tilts
UP TILT
Does a handstand & hits upward with both feet
DOWN TILT
Swipes forward with one hand
SIDE TILT
Places both hands on the ground & swings her legs forward

Smashes
UP SMASH
Jumps up & does a back flip, hitting with her foot then hair
DOWN SMASH
Spins around really fast with her hair stretched out (multihit)
SIDE SMASH
Takes her guitar out & slams it in front of her

Aerials
NAIR
Spins around with her ponytail stretched out
UAIR
Does a front flip hitting with a headbutt, then hits with her ponytail, then kicks
DAIR
Turns upside down, outstretches her arms & crosses them & hits with both of her hands while spinning (multihit)
FAIR
Spins once & hits with her foot then spins again & hits with her hand
BAIR
Cracks her hair backwards like a whip

Throws
GRAB
Grabs with her hair
PUMMEL
Slaps at opponent
UP THROW
Jumps & throws opponent above
DOWN THROW
Jumps & slams opponent on the ground
FORWARD THROW
Throws opponent forward (animation similar to Donkey Kong Country 2)
BACK THROW
Spins around then throws the opponent backward

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
Feather Bow: Tiny Kong's weapon; can shoot feathers quickly but it is rather weak
Up Special
Ponytail Twirl (Donkey Kong Country 2): Dixie Kong spins her ponytail around rapidly causing her to fly upward. After gaining some height, Dixie Kong begins to float downward. When she is flying upward an opponent can be damaged by the top & sides of her hair spin. The special is can be canceled by another attack but can't be usable again until she hits the ground. Dixie Kong is vulnerable to gimps when she is flying upward. If she is hit while floating downward, she can use the special again.
Down Special
Cannon Shot (Mario Hoops 3-on-3): A barrel canon appears & Dixie Kong back flips onto it. Pressing the special button causes Dixie to shoot fruit in a red explosion followed by a burst of confetti out of the barrel. She can shoot up to 3 shots at a time before jumping off the barrel. She can only angle the canon directly in front, at an upward angle or at a downward angle. She cannot aim it above, behind, or below. She can randomly fire fruit up to 3 shots: bananas (2% damage), pineapples (4% damage), & watermelons (6% damage). Larger fruits fire slower & are easier to avoid.
Bananas are common, pineapples are average, & watermelons are rare. Bananas & pineapples have the same knock-back, & watermelons have above average knock-back & can cause a spike.
Side Special
Wild Move (Donkey Kong Barrel Blast): Dixie Kong launches forward with her rocket bongos in a fiery blast

FINAL SMASH
Barrel Blast: A spinning barrel appears & Dixie jumps in it. Aim carefully at the opponent & press the button to blast watermelons. The second to last bullet will be Kiddy Kong. After a hit or miss, he waves & goes off screen. Then aim again & blast Dixie at your foe. The final smash ends afterward.[/collapse]

[collapse=King K. Rool Moveset]
Notes
His loser pose has him looking ticked off, but he still claps
His running speed is less-than average
He doesn't have very good traction
He had a somewhat fast falling speed
He cannot crawl
He cannot wall jump or cling
He doesn't have a very good aerial game; I suppose his playstyle involves charging the opponent & wearing them down

Entrance
Turns & strikes a pose
Up Taunt
Looks at the screen with his hand over his mouth in awe
Down Taunt
Faces the screen & puts the “number one” finger sign in the air & nodes is head (Donkey Kong Barrel Blast)
Side Taunt
Strikes a pose & snickers

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Punches once
A (HOLD)
Continues punching until he makes contact
AA
Box punches a second time
AAA
Hits with his belly
DASH A
He runs a short distance ramming into foes then comically falls on his face

Tilts
UP TILT
Uppercuts
DOWN TILT
Pounds a fist on the ground creating a small tremor (multihit)
SIDE TILT
Swipes with his claw or a back-hand slap

Smashes
UP SMASH
Headbutts with his crown
DOWN SMASH
Stomps with one foot than the other
SIDE SMASH
Belly Slam

Aerials
NAIR
A wide claw attack
UAIR
Slashes with his claw
DAIR
Pushes both feet downward
FAIR
Punches
BAIR
Elbows

Throws
GRAB
Grabs with both hands & bear hugs opponent
PUMMEL
Squeezes
UP THROW
Quickly spins opponent in the air then releases
DOWN THROW
Takes opponent with one hand & slams them into the ground
FORWARD THROW
Releases the opponent then quickly hits with his belly
BACK THROW
A bored expression comes to his face & he carelessly tosses the opponent over his shoulder

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
Blunderbuss Cannon : He can shoot normal cannonballs, spiked cannonballs, & clouds of smoke. An uncharged shot fires a normal cannonball, a fully charged shot fires spiked cannonballs, & an overly-charged shot will cause the gun to blow-up & release a small cloud of smoke that can temporarily stun opponents, but causes no damage. (King K. Rool's face will be covered in gunpowder for a few seconds like Diddy Kong)
Up Special
Baron Copter: A backpack appears on his back & a propeller comes out of it. He can fly a short distance until the device stops working. Then he will quickly fall straight down with his arms flailing wildly. He can grab an opponent, in an attempt to not fall, & carry the foe down with him. The special can be canceled by using another attack. King K. Rool needs to touch the ground to use the special again.
Down Special
-Ideas-
Butt Bounce: When on the ground, he jumps up & lands on his butt & creates small tremors; in the air he falls straight down & lands on his butt & creates larger tremors; super armor frames when jumping & landing, not getting up.
or
Invisibility: King K. Rool temporarily becomes invisible & can attack opponents until he is hit twice, it wears off, or until a different special is performed. The more you used it, the less time you are invisible.
Side Special
Crown Boomerang: Throws his crown like a boomerang (kinda obvious)

FINAL SMASH
Cannonball Rain: King K. Rool Jumps very high & goes off the screen. Cannonballs; normal & spiked, fall from the sky. After the attack King K. Rool jumps back on screen, looks at the screen & laughs.[/collapse]

[collapse=Tingle Moveset]
Notes
Has his own icon; a rupee, to represent his spin-off games
He has a nervous fighting stance; looking back & forth
He is probably around Olimar's weight
Cannot crawl or wall jump
His playstyle relies on multiple hits followed by a stronger hit

Entrance
Tingle flies in with his balloon marking on a map. He then looks both ways nervously (where am I?) & his balloon pops. He comically falls on the stage & lands on his butt. He gets up & the match begins.
Up Taunt
Spins around & poses (Like in all the games he appears in) with a confetti burst
Down Taunt
Dances?
Side Taunt
Takes out a boombox & plays the “You opened a treasure chest jingle” while spinning on one foot. (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)

STANDARD A MOVES

Basics
A
Slaps forward
AA
Slaps a second time
AAA
Slaps
AAA (HOLD)
Continuous Slaps away from his face
DASH A
Does a “trip” tackle

Tilts
UP TILT
Does a kick-flip
DOWN TILT
Headbutts forward
SIDE TILT
Swats with a rolled up map

SMASHES
UP SMASH
Begins by spinning around, then he jumps in the air & does a somersault (multihit)
DOWN SMASH
Spin kick
SIDE SMASH
Begins by pulling his body back, then he throws both arms forward like the letter “F.” (Similar to Diddy's side tilt)

Aerials
NAIR
Spins (multihit)
UAIR
Pops his balloon
DAIR
Quickly kicks his feet (multihit)
FAIR
Claps both hand together
BAIR
Slaps with a rolled map

Throws
GRAB
Grabs with both hands
PUMMEL
Kicks opponent
UP THROW
Throws them upward with confetti following behind
DOWN THROW
Slams foe down like a mat
FORWARD THROW
Spins around once then releases them in a burst of confetti
BACK THROW
Simple throw

SPECIAL B MOVES

Neutral Special
Rupee Toss: Tingle tosses colorful rupees in a fashion similar to Game & Watch's B special (rupees that miss the target will remain on the stage until they disappear or Tingle goes past them; making the “chime of the rupee, these rupees aren't used as an item, just an effect).
or
Rupee Fire: Tingle rapidly fires rupees like a machine gun by holding down the special button. After each wave of rupee fire, Tingle must stop to replenish. Long rupee waves take more time to recharge then short ones; completely depleted rupees take much more time to recharge.
Up Special
Tingle Balloon: Tingle's balloon fills with air & he begins to float up. The balloon causes you to quickly ascend, then slowly decend. The balloon pops if you dodge, are grabbed, nair, uair, or use a special besides the bomb down special idea.
Down Special
Tingle Bomb
Side Special
Scuffle (As seen in Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland during a common enemy battle): Tingle is enveloped in a cloud a smoke & it moves in the given direction drawing in opponents (can't change direction). Tingle's worried face appears in random places. The number of times that Tingle's face appears is the the number of times the opponent takes damage; up to 5 hits. Special can be stopped by attacks of greater priority. You can shield & DI at the right time to avoid most of this attack. Good for side recovery.

FINAL SMASH
Master Rupee (haven't thought of how it could work yet)[/collapse]

Might be too much for one post, oh well.
Nice movesets.

I made Toad a moveset (Check my sig)

The others are well done. I also found one of my favorite MYM movesets, the Bowser Jr. by Bkupa. It's in MYM 9. I think that's a great moveset for Jr.

I'm buying the Wii U after the launch date. Isn't the launch date at April 12? I heard it was. That's before my b-day. Lol

Edit: I found it. Check the link --> http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11747438&postcount=3

Zombiesarecool

Smash Cadet
I can personally see Tingle as an assist character, but not a playable character. As for Zelda characters, what about the oracles? Skull Kid? There're a few characters from Zelda I feel could be made playable.
If tingle can't be a playable character than neither can skull kid or the oracles, too bit part. At least Tingle had his own game. (a couple games!)

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
It was time for me to post a moveset ... Look Meowth (not very detailed because I was lazy)

Taunts:
up: Meowth jumps up and says: Meowth! That's right!
side: Meowth get one of your gold coins and is looking in a way hypnotized.
down: Meowth begins to lick himself.

Normal Moves (A):

A: scratch
Dash A: A number of scratches out of control
Side: Two quick scratches: the first takes a lot of damage and the second takes you take off.
Down: Rotate giving tail sweep.
Up: Works similar to side moves normal (A) but with three scratches up.

Special Moves:

Standard: Bite
Side: Iron Trail
Down: Dig
Up: Fury Swipes (Leap giving a series of punches)
Final Smash: Pay Day

Uhh... Wow. You guys are posting movesets.

Is this becoming an MYM thread or something? Even though you guys aren't trying your best. Coincidentally, Sonic the Baron was an MYMer before. Right? And he's here and...

D

Deleted member

Is this becoming an MYM thread or something? Even though you guys aren't trying your best. Coincidentally, Sonic the Baron was an MYMer before. Right? And he's here and...
I've only ever made two decent sets for MYM, and those two were Iron Maiden's mascot and the Engineer from TF2.

I will say that your Toad set is technically alright, but it relies too much on power-ups and stuff that Toad never really used, or only used in spin-offs. Also, seeing Toad jump around Smash stage with his nonexistant legs seems rather strange to me, on top of everything else.

The Meowth set a few posts up seems pretty generic, not to mention lacking in detail. Doesn't really seem to show how Meowth is different from other Pokemon.

I've only ever made two decent sets for MYM, and those two were Iron Maiden's mascot and the Engineer from TF2.

I will say that your Toad set is technically alright, but it relies too much on power-ups and stuff that Toad never really used, or only used in spin-offs. Also, seeing Toad jump around Smash stage with his nonexistant legs seems rather strange to me, on top of everything else.

The Meowth set a few posts up seems pretty generic, not to mention lacking in detail. Doesn't really seem to show how Meowth is different from other Pokemon.
We're not really the MYMer type ^_^

But thanks.

Off for now.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
An overview of Solo Mode, by my perspective.

Classic: This game mode returns to being random, like in Melee; post #2340.

All-Star: Opponents are random again, like in Melee. No more chronological order; post #2340.

Adventure: I'd like to have a sequel to the Subspace Emissary. While it may be a cheap way to unlock almost every fighter in the main story, it would introduce past Nintendo characters in the form of bosses; examples may include Twinbellows and Tiki Tong; maybe even some Smash Bros. exclusive bosses.

Event Match: Event Matches would return, and be way less optional than it was in Brawl; Co-op events would still be completely optional. Difficulty levels would still be implemented.

Stadium: Target Smash comes back; Platform Jump (AKA: Board the Platforms) returns after a two game hiatus; Home-Run Contest returns; Multi-Man Brawl sticks around too. Lastly, Boss Battles makes a return as well.

Training: Hey, it wouldn't be Smash Bros. if there wasn't a training mode.

I wasn't even thinking as a MYMer, I was thinking as a person working on SSB4. They're two very different things, you know.
Hmmm.... My bad.

Doesn't matter. Thanks.
An overview of Solo Mode, by my perspective.

Classic: This game mode returns to being random, like in Melee; post #2340.

All-Star: Opponents are random again, like in Melee. No more chronological order; post #2340.

Adventure: I'd like to have a sequel to the Subspace Emissary. While it may be a cheap way to unlock almost every fighter in the main story, it would introduce past Nintendo characters in the form of bosses; examples may include Twinbellows and Tiki Tong; maybe even some Smash Bros. exclusive bosses.

Event Match: Event Matches would return, and be way less optional than it was in Brawl; Co-op events would still be completely optional. Difficulty levels would still be implemented.

Stadium: Target Smash comes back; Platform Jump (AKA: Board the Platforms) returns after a two game hiatus; Home-Run Contest returns; Multi-Man Brawl sticks around too. Lastly, Boss Battles makes a return as well.

Training: Hey, it wouldn't be Smash Bros. if there wasn't a training mode.
They should add more features at training mode. I hope it can show the complete moveset of a character (Even if it sounds unnecessary) and record your movements in training.

Should target smash go back to how it was in 64 and melee? Where in the character has his/her own stage?

Lastly, if melee was wireframes, brawl was alloys, I wonder what SSB 4 will be...

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
And if Mike Jones didn't even get a sticker in Brawl...

Does Sakurai even know he exists? O_o
I'm not sure if it was him in charge... but at least STARTROPICS got mentioned in the Chronicles list. (I just hope the lack of representation for the series in Brawl was intentional to some extent)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm not sure if it was him in charge... but at least STARTROPICS got mentioned in the Chronicles list. (I just hope the lack of representation for the series in Brawl was intentional to some extent)
In a similar manner, Super Mario Galaxy's only reference was in the Chronicle. That's pretty odd, since Super Mario Galaxy was released one day after FE: Radiant Dawn in North America.

However, Radiant Dawn was released in Japan on February 2007, which probably explains why that game got more references in Brawl than Super Mario Galaxy.

They should add more features at training mode. I hope it can show the complete moveset of a character (Even if it sounds unnecessary) and record your movements in training.

Should target smash go back to how it was in 64 and melee? Where in the character has his/her own stage?

Lastly, if melee was wireframes, brawl was alloys, I wonder what SSB 4 will be...
I don't really know yet. It should be possible to give characters their own unique Target Test and Platform Jump stages, seeing as the game disc would be holding up to 25 GB.

The only thing that could be a problem are the videos, since the THP files are often the major reason why a lot of memory is used on an ISO.

D

Deleted member

That reminds me, there oughta be some sort of "turn hazards off" option for competitive players to use. It could really help the amount of banned stages drop.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I hope Stage Maker returns. Development time issues aside, it was a feature I abused of. I've created around 60 stages, and me and my friends have had a blast in them.

I just hope you could add your own music, and custom background images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom