• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
we don't know why megaman is receiving bad press, maybe it's all just bad timing. as for Megaman v Capcom, it's all speculation since capcom execs wouldn't defame any product of theirs in public. some fans believe it is backlash for keiji inafune's departure.
for everything that goes wrong in the walls of capcom, it is the fans that they blame, for everything that succeeds, well it's capcom who get praised.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Official Mascot of the WALUIGI BETTER THAN YOUUUU Alliance

Redesign will ensue once I finally get my tablet.
Because I stole it from someone's deviantart
Dang son, are you really supporting Waluigi that bad??

I hate to break it to ya but, he has no chance at it plus he's not deserving enough, but tbmhat cat would make a great AT just for lulz :awesome:

:phone:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
To make a Waluigi alliance is to make enemies.

I mean, Ridley would hate him because there can be only one purple lanky fellow. Geno won't have anything to do with any other Mario character.

OmegaXXII

Haha, I see a couple of alliances have been formed while I was gone, I myself have something in store as well.

But yea Ridley>Geno>Waluigi

and that Pichu suggestion is just plain awful.

o.O

Toadstool. Y'know, like mushroom. Mushroom Kingdom. Princess Toadstool.
I know already.

Lol Waluigi. Fun fact about him:
- Why did Nintendo decide to have two Toad characters accompany Mario and Luigi in multiplayer? "Mario and Luigi are the same as always, of course, and suggestions for the other two characters included Wario and Waluigi, Toad, and Princess Peach," Miyamoto said. "The thing is that with Wario he'd need to have a fart attack, Peach would have to be able to fly with her skirt, and so on. With this game we wanted every character to play the same way."

I like how he didn't even mention a reason against Waluigi. It's like it's a given.
I think it was either because he wasn't interested in Waluigi either way or he was actually thinking he could play like Mario. Maybe it was his model that was the problem

That reminds me.... Where the **** is Ridley's moveset.

OmegaXXII

Where is Ridley's moveset? I thought both of you guys were working on it.

Anyway...I hope we'll get a sub-forum soon, that way we can build our thread alliances lol...

Toad Brigade being one that I would support thanks to berserker.

It's too early Omega.

I'm waiting for Oasis. He's the genius behind Ridley. Lolololololol

Since he's a huge ridley fan, he'll make the moves, I make the design

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
UHM I sent it to Kuma for some feedback, but he hasn't gotten back to me about it. I guess I could go ahead and finish it up and update it later if need be.

Design?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have drawn my version of Senju from Joy mecha fight and he looks good,

however, I am having a surprisingly difficult time thinking up ideas for some of the other fighters.

You wouldn't think it would be this hard to draw characters with so few body parts.

Neo is coming along fine though. I got a super sentai feeling from him so I'm going with it

OmegaXXII

Whoa, that is so nice to hear ^_^

I actually have some works of my own, mostly concerning FE character since I like the way they look, they take me forever to detail though but it's great.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I have drawn my version of Senju from Joy mecha fight and he looks good,

however, I am having a surprisingly difficult time thinking up ideas for some of the other fighters.

You wouldn't think it would be this hard to draw characters with so few body parts.

Neo is coming along fine though. I got a super sentai feeling from him so I'm going with it
Were you going to do Sukapon? I've thought about a redesign, but they didn't give us much to work with, lol. I mean, all the other characters are actually somewhat robotic looking, but Sukapon is all balls. He's a pink ballsy comedian (owarai?) and that's all there is.

By the way, for alternate costumes, would you agree that he should just swap out his head for the heads of some of his more notable robot comrades. Flame, for sure. Neo and Tiger. I suppose Senju too. All the ones on the cover? lol.

OmegaXXII

Cool concepts!!

Yay!! I'm almost finished with Burger Knight, I just need that picture of him lol... I might post it tonight.

Doing movesets guys.

I can't do Ray or Goroh since I don't know much about them. I don't know how I'll turn Goroh into a fighter since he's a race (Goroh slash!, Goroh charge!?, Goroh jump!!??, Goroh Lunge!?!?!). I don't know much about Ray in general.

I'm thinking about Chris Redfield. Lol.

OmegaXXII

@Beserker: here are my choices that I'd like to see:

•King K. Rool
•Wart
•Lip
•Starman (earthbound)
•Takumaru
•Proffesor Layton
•Gray Fox

•Goku :awesome:
•Kenpachi

which Toad and Mii would likely do instead.
Arrrrrrgghhh D:

@Omega:

King K Rool - Was done already by some guy

Wart - Was done already by some guy

Lip - Young Horsetail

Starman - What's that?

Takumaru - Uhhhhh...... I never played his game.

Layton - Hoots

Gray Fox - Done by some other uy

Goku - OVER 9000

Kenpachi - .......

Chris is at the next post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom