• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
P-Duck
The WALUIGI BETTER THAN YOUUUU ALLIANCE

[collapse="WEH!!!"]
[/COLLAPSE]

On the note of alternate victory themes, each character should have their own. It would be weird hearing the Samus Powerup theme when Ridley wins, as well as many other cases.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
In all serious, I have actually been working on creating a Victini alliance over at GameFAQs? What do you think of this as a description?

The official Victini for SSB4 Support Topic!

Victini is a legendary Fire/Psychic Type Pokemon from the critically acclaimed <i>Pokemon: Black And White</i> and a popular Pokemon. With the movie having just came out yesterday, his popularity will surely grow and so will the demands for his inclusion for SSB4.

For those who support Victini's inclusion, this is a thread dedicated to bringing together Victini supporters to discuss how likely Victini is, how Victini would work, why you support him, etc.

I find Victini to be the best potential 5th Gen Pokemon rep for Super Smash Bros. 4. He is relevant, is a representive of the fifth gen, popular, and has a very large move set potentials for SSB4 to be very unique. He is the perfect Pokemon rep for SSB4 and one deserving of a spot.

Here is a nice example of how his move set might work providing that he's playable (From MukAndMew):

<i>Attributes:
- About as tall as Pikachu, weighs less much as Jigglypuff.
- Fast falling speed and fast air speed.
- Fast running speed, two average sized jumps.

Standard A's
-A: A left jab. 2%
-AA: A two-hit headbutt. (2% first hit, 2% second hit)

Tilts
-F-tilt: Victini does a knee attack, then a kick. ( 3% first hit, 4% second hit)
-U-tilt: Victini does a simple uppercut with both hands. (6%)
-D-tilt: Victini does a squatting punch. (10%)

Aerials
-N-air: Victini does a generic "sex kick". (11% clean, 6% late)
-F-air: Victini does a headbutt downwards. Can be sweetspotted and meteor smashed with a fiery effect. (13% clean, 7% late)
-U-air: Victini Victini does a flip kick. (9%)
-D-air: Victini thrusts its feet downwards. Can be meteor smashed like Ganondorf's. (18% clean, 5% late)
-B-air: Victini does a rear kick. (12% clean, 5% late) Can Wall of Pain.

Smashes
-F-smash: Victini does a fiery judo kick. Somewhat powerful with decent knockback. Can be angled. (14% no charge to moderately charged, 17% fully charged)
-U-smash: Victini does a fast flip kick. Good for starting aerial juggling.
-D-smash: Victini punches the ground and makes a small radius of flames. A bit of start-up lag and end lag though. It can trap opponents. Can hit up to five times. (6% clean, 3% late)

Special Moves
-B-Neutral: Incinerate
Victini shoots a small fireball directly forward. If it hits an opponent, it burns any item they have. (6%)
-B-Forward: Flash
Victini creates a ball of light right in front of it. It dazes any opponents in close enough range.
-B-Up: Telekinesis
Victini rises up in a manner similar to Lucario's B-Up, but somewhat slower for 5 seconds. can be aimed in all directional ways. However, Victini is in a helpless position until B is pressed to end the move.
-B-Down: Stored Power
Victini charges up power, then releases it in a wide range blast that covers all around Victini. It can be charged up to 5 times and takes 1.6 seconds for each charge. Stops momentum if used in the air. Knockback increased for each charge. (4% one charge, 8% two charges, 16% three charges, 24% four charges, 32% fully charged)

Final Smash
V-Create: Victini dashes across the screen in a "V" shaped pattern 15 times in the length of 13 seconds. Very good knockback. (17%)

Throws
-Pummel: Victini bites the foe. Very fast. (1%)
-U-throw: Victini simply throws the foes up and shots a fireball at them. (7% throw, 4% fireball)
-D-throw: Victini slams the foe on the ground 3 times. Low knockback. (15%)
-F-throw: Victini simply throws the foe forward. (7%)
-B-throw: Victini rolls with the foe backwards and throws them. (10%)

Taunts
-F-Taunt: Victini does the peace sign and says, "Victini!"
-U-Taunt: Victini flexes its muscles playfully with a heroic expression.
-D-Taunt: Victini stretches and yawns with a bored expression.

Victory and Loss Poses
-Victory 1: Victini jumps up in down twice, then sits down with a happy expression.
-Victory 2: Victini runs in a circle endlessly with a happy expression.
-Loss: Victini looks away in a sad, hunched over position.

Playstyle
-Victini is meant to be a fast character and a good combo character. With fast air speed and falling speed, it may be similar to Fox in some aspects. I would want most of it's moves to some little to some start-up lag and good speed to be an offensive character with good approaches, but he's easy to KO with beng 8.8 pounds. Its recovery should be fairly good, but somewhat predictable.</i>
Note that I will be adding my Victini essay once it is perfected (I do not plan on bringing up another variation again, even though I will continue to work on it).
It is intelligent and well thought out. Even though I don't care about Pokemon character additions this is actually the better I've seen.

:phone:

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Actually, this is really the only period of time when an Alliance WOULD DO ANYTHING., Think about it, this is when Nintendo actually decides the roster. What's the point of doing it two years into development aside from fervour and disappointment.

Omega. The Black Knights shall rise. Or the Rider's of Daein.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to write the Geno Alliance's OP as if I'm a cult leader believing Geno came from the heavens as a savior to the mushroom kingdom, LOL

D

Deleted member

It is intelligent and well thought out. Even though I don't care about Pokemon character additions this is actually the better I've seen.

Thanks for the comment. Can't wait to see how this does.
Actually, this is really the only period of time when an Alliance WOULD DO ANYTHING., Think about it, this is when Nintendo actually decides the roster. What's the point of doing it two years into development aside from fervour and disappointment.

Omega. The Black Knights shall rise. Or the Rider's of Daein.
You have a very good point there, which is why Operation: Connect started before Brawl's development. It's also why I am starting my Victini's alliance very early.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I barely know whats going on, but because everyone's forming alliances, i will too!

The Psychic boys alliance: Deflect This!

Ummm, is that what was meant to happen?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
The Starfy alliance: Mellow, yellow, sea fellow.

The Saki Amamiya alliance: The only grungy, blonde emo kid with a sword we need.

The Ray alliance: Because robots make everything better.

The Ridley alliance: But he's too bi- oh wait...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh, ummm.....

Then i guess not...?

I like the end name though. I've always loved it when someone like fox has put up shine when ness uses PK thunder thinking you're gpoing to aim it at him, but thats not your intent at all and you're going for yourself and it's both your last lives and you're both on like 100% and just before you hit yourself you go, "Deflect this."

BANG!

(i've actually had that happen with someone, it was so awesome)

D

Deleted member

My alliance? It will simply be called "The Victini Alliance". Short, sweet, and simple.
...and lots of it will come once October hits, yea, I can see a bunch of newbies making Anti-Thread Alliances as well.

This. Remember that Anti-Mega Man thread? I didn't participate in it, but I sure did find it hilarious to see Lord Hokage fail miserably. Which is why I would not be surprise to see lots of drama until release date.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
So we are forming alliances of chars not in brawl? Ooooh....

The Paula alliance: Bet you wish YOU could get help from the divine.

Does it matter if they're not a likely char?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Yeah, I'm going to found the Slime and Chocobo alliance. Even though this character technically doesn't exist, I'm going to spread my seeds across the net. Once I get my internet back I'll begin working on an essay, moveset, stage concept, stock Japanese votes, and banners.

D

Deleted member

So we are forming alliances of chars not in brawl? Ooooh....

The Paula alliance: Bet you wish YOU could get help from the divine.

Does it matter if they're not a likely char?
It won't matter. Alliances can be lots of fun if they don't end up getting discussions banned.

@Starphoenix: Unless you're kidding, I can't wait to see how this works.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
It won't matter. Alliances can be lots of fun if they don't end up getting discussions banned.

@Starphoenix: Unless you're kidding, I can't wait to see how this works.
I'm not kidding, if I'm going to make an alliance it is going to be polished and comprehensive. I'm going to go all out and expose as many people to this as possible, so I can build the base. Without a base, nothing else comes together.

D

Deleted member

I'm not kidding, if I'm going to make an alliance it is going to be polished and comprehensive. I'm going to go all out and expose as many people to this as possible, so I can build the base. Without a base, nothing else comes together.

Alright, I can't wait to see what progress you make. You can always have someone take over if you can't find sufficient time.
They're not fighting over the same spot, so I would cheer for both.

A direct competitor with Victini would be Zoroark.
I do and will definitely be actively pushing for both inclusions, it's just that I find the issue of Pokemon to be more important then third-party characters. That said, I would kill to have both appear in SSB4 as playable characters.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
@Fatmanonice: Why was there a Mewtwo alliance? Alsos, did the Diddy Kong, Olimar, and Sonic alliance continue even after the characters were confirmed?
1. Because people wanted Mewtwo to return. There were also Pichu and Roy alliances too. Dr. Mario and Young Link really didn't get that much love back then.

2. Mainly it was speculation about how they would play and where they would eventually wind up on the tier list.

D

Deleted member

1. Because people wanted Mewtwo to return. There were also Pichu and Roy alliances too. Dr. Mario and Young Link really didn't get that much love back then.

2. Mainly it was speculation about how they would play and where they would eventually wind up on the tier list.
Thanks for letting me know.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ok i'll just do 2 franchises for now, but might do some later:
Mario: Current victory theme
Luigi: Mario is missing title
Peach: Peach's Castle(of course these themes can only be a few seconds long)
Bowser: Bowser's theme SMK

Ness: Bike song(i'd settle for a song like Onett((has anyone noticed: ONEtt+TWOson+THREEd+FOURside=ninTENdo)) or saturn valley or something)
Lucas: Hmm, toughie. Maybe the current theme?
This should be Peach's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uChauOW6CDI

Nine

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Philip
3DS FC
2294-4620-8242
http://wiiublog.com/rumor-downloadable-gamecube-games-on-the-wii-u/#comments

Hey guys saw this just now don't know if anyone else has seen this but I feel like we're getting messed with. Melee will obviously be there and that will just make it hard for us Melee vets to play on a tablet or some cheapy wii remote. No i will not use the classic control that is a horrible thing

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Hoots

Can Be Combative
http://wiiublog.com/rumor-downloadable-gamecube-games-on-the-wii-u/#comments

Hey guys saw this just now don't know if anyone else has seen this but I feel like we're getting messed with. Melee will obviously be there and that will just make it hard for us Melee vets to play on a tablet or some cheapy wii remote. No i will not use the classic control that is a horrible thing
You know that it isn't just you Melee **** that use the gamecube controller. Us 'Brawlies' only use the gamecube controller as well. It was MADE for Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom