• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu Fan

Smash Journeyman
Give it a rest diddy, go make a separate thread to talk about impa and those who support/oppose her, lol.

:phone:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Omega you read my personally for you written (totally not meant to make you feel like an *** for not reading it) Impa description yet?

Not before I get an opinion out of Omega yet. Besides, it was Not Talking About Impa Day yesterday.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Spiritual succesor of the Ice Climbers is good, with characters better of both alone, who play nothing like the Ice Climbers is suddenly ok now? But a Zelda / Sheik spiritual succesor who aside from tossing away an irrelevant character, but keeps the same playstyle mostly is NOT?

WHAT...

THE...

F*CK!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hehe, to be perfectly honest, i've never liked the Ice Climbers playstyle, its seems boring and simplistic IMHO, i guess a better or modified one would be better? I'd say bring in Baby Mario or Luigi or meh.... even Plusle & Minun would be better, eh I cant' believe I just said Plusle & Minun? :urg:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hehe, to be perfectly honest, i've never liked the Ice Climbers playstyle, its seems boring and simplistic IMHO, i guess a better or modified one would be better? I'd say bring in Baby Mario or Luigi or meh.... even Plusle & Minun would be better, eh I cant' believe I just said Plusle & Minun? :urg:
I can't believe you just said Baby Bros. Tsk tsk.

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
Kind of late, but would anyone like to see something different done for Lucario if he made it into Sm4sh (which I highly doubt, but whatever) ? If anything, Lucario in Brawl felt like a psychic Pokemon more than a fighter.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
That surely sounds unpleasant. But got some info for ya: I GOTZ BALLZ OF STEEL! STEEL BABY! STEEL ****ING BALLS! OH YEAH!

In that case, how about a stab in the face? :glare:
I'M THAT SICK OF THIS CRAP.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
*****, I said *****. :/
As in, the multiple form of ***. As in, 2 pairs.

As in, a ****ing JOKE?

wildvine47

Smash Ace
I'mma gonna call the internet cops on y'all *****. :urg:

Honestly Diddy, its kinda your own fault. I mean, I don't think there would be nearly as many anti-Impa people as there are if you hadn't tried to shove her down everyone's throats. I mean, I SUPPORT Impa over Sheik and I'M getting tired of seeing you post her all over the place.

I mean, if you really want to continue supporting her, just make one big supporting post in the blogs section, and link to it in your signature.

But seriously, calm down about Impa. Not everyone is gonna support her, and you certainly aren't helping by spamming her in every post you make.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Kind of late, but would anyone like to see something different done for Lucario if he made it into Sm4sh (which I highly doubt, but whatever) ? If anything, Lucario in Brawl felt like a psychic Pokemon more than a fighter.
I think he's coming back, but I guess a change or two wouldn't hurt him if/when he does

wildvine47

Smash Ace
It's just a good idea, that's all. :(

It may be a good idea according to you, but not everyone is gonna feel that way. What if I decided to start supporting Lanky Kong to replace Diddy Kong for SSB4 and spammed the hell out of it every time Diddy was mentioned? You'd get annoyed wouldn't you?

That's pretty much how everyone else feels about your situation with Impa. Spamming the **** out it every time Sheik is mentioned is definitely gonna make people grow aggrivated with you. It doesn't mean you can't support her, but please, just tone it down a bit.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tingle is very replaceable in The Legend of Zelda series whereas Impa has many serious connections to the main characters that push the story forward.

Tingle having his own game doesn't mean anything. It's like saying Bubsy should be playable because he's had his own games.

D

Deleted member

It may be a good idea according to you, but not everyone is gonna feel that way. What if I decided to start supporting Lanky Kong to replace Diddy Kong for SSB4 and spammed the hell out of it every time Diddy was mentioned? You'd get annoyed wouldn't you?

That's pretty much how everyone else feels about your situation with Impa. Spamming the **** out it every time Sheik is mentioned is definitely gonna make people grow aggrivated with you. It doesn't mean you can't support her, but please, just tone it down a LOT.

Fixed.
10char

D

Deleted member

Tingle is very replaceable in The Legend of Zelda series whereas Impa has many serious connections to the main characters that push the story forward.

Tingle having his own game doesn't mean anything. It's like saying Bubsy should be playable because he's had his own games.
Well then, that means we should get characters like Cranky Kong.
I mean, he has serious connections to Donkey Kong, as well as Mario due to being the Original Donkey Kong that Mario fought.

What's that? He's too "old"? How about making him his younger self from the original Donkey Kong games, because like Impa being young in SS, that's how he was in the first canon game of his series.
Hell, he could just replace the Donkey Kong we got, seeing as Cranky is just as relevant as him, but with more appearances.

See where your faulty logic lies?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I chose to medicate myself for it, and am low on money so...

Yeah, am trying to make a blog now. But, how do I do that? It won't work for me...

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Well then, that means we should get characters like Cranky Kong.
I mean, he has serious connections to Donkey Kong, as well as Mario due to being the Original Donkey Kong that Mario fought.

What's that? He's too "old"? How about making him his younger self from the original Donkey Kong games, because like Impa being young in SS, that's how he was in the first canon game of his series.
Hell, he could just replace the Donkey Kong we got, seeing as Cranky is just as relevant as him, but with more appearances.

See where your faulty logic lies?
Cranky Kong doesn't move the plot along nor does he assist in developing the main characters of the game. He just has a past of fighting Mario/Jumpman along with random cameos thrown in throughout the DK series. By this logic, let's throw in Jumpman and Pauline too.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
HOW DOES I MAKE BLOG?

Inform me for the better of your patience.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I've been working on a Rayman moveset for a while now, and although I'm still not done, I've decided to upload some of my drawings of his specials. Can you guess which B input yields what?

[COLLAPSE="Rayman's Specials"]
[/COLLAPSE]

EDIT:

Top Left: SideB
Top Right: NeutralB
Bottom Right: UpB
Bottom Left: DownB

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
OH SHI-

Blog has been made, gonna search my posts now. Gotta find my Impa 4 Smash image. Whoop whoop!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd ask a mod how to do it, Diddy.

Likewise, the only time I bring up 3rd Gen is during a Roster, or when people ask what Pokemon you want to see. I don't throw it in myself.

When's the last time I even mentioned Waluigi before this? I love the character and all, but I honestly doubt he'll ever leave AT, but I also doubt Toad has any better chance due to the in-game factors and what Sakurai has said. I'd rather they stay the way they are. There's other Mario characters that can bring stuff to the table that doesn't require a completely made-up moveset. Paper Mario, Geno, Mallow, Fawful, Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario. Okay not a ton, but eh.

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
I'd ask a mod how to do it, Diddy.

Likewise, the only time I bring up 3rd Gen is during a Roster, or when people ask what Pokemon you want to see. I don't throw it in myself.

When's the last time I even mentioned Waluigi before this? I love the character and all, but I honestly doubt he'll ever leave AT, but I also doubt Toad has any better chance due to the in-game factors and what Sakurai has said. I'd rather they stay the way they are. There's other Mario characters that can bring stuff to the table that doesn't require a completely made-up moveset. Paper Mario, Geno, Mallow, Fawful, Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario. Okay not a ton, but eh.
Not going to defend Waluigi, but he'll probably won't end up completely Sakurai'd if he were to be playable.
Of course, I'm on the same stand as you on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom