• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
I think you didn't. By the way Sinz how did the monologue go?

Ya AlphaZealot is a brilliant thinker. And I'm happy there are the pro's out there who are saying wht I'm saying, stop *****ing and give it a chance

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yes with whom??

And also to my earlier question: should we, those of us who have not pre-registered, put that we need housing on the pre-registration?

BTW, feel insignificant in the vast intelligence of AlphaZealot. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165653&page=27
With whom, exactly?
With Goop. I'm still working everything out, but I should be able to get housing for about 5 of us, but you should still say we need housing. You never know.

I'll look at that link in a moment.

Ugh I really want to play you guys.

and what is this tournament business in AZ?
We're planning an out of state trip to Arizona's AzOneTwoStep tournament. It's a sticky on the main page of the Southwest board. Check it out.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I still think I won at life, combing Melee falcon with Snake.

I don't know how my monologue did yet, results are posted on tuesday.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Everett, amazing avatar. Snake is really melee Falcon in disguise while Falcon in Brawl is really Rick Wheeler.

The difference between Snake and Captain Falcon is similar to the difference between Chuck Norris and Arnold Swarzenneger.

Arnold Swarzenneger: A manly man who started out really manly but nowadays isn't anywhere near as manly as he used to be.

Arnold Swarzenneger=Captain Falcon

That's why Captain Falcon sucks so much in Brawl. He used to be a really good, manly character but now he just sucks.

Chuck Norris: A manly man who has ALWAYS been Manly and will ALWAYS be Manly.

Chuck Norris=Snake

Snake is just too good.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
ITS RICK WHEELER.

Plus, thats my analogy.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
*Bump* Sorry guys, but I seriously need to distract myself somehow, so I'm doing it by bumping the thread. Tee-hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap. This is Erich everybody, not Paul. Paul does NOT act like that!! Ehehe...yea.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Who the hell is AlphaZealot? I've never even seen him mentioned anywhere other than giant stickied posts which only interests people a few times anyway(like other than this I've seen his name in another stiky topic, "review of melee 2007" or something like that).

He's basically saying no technicals = more depth. Wtf? Melee had technicals and mindgames just fine, infact, they go hand in hand, making it much more involving, thus, "deeper". If you just have one, it simply takes away from the game. Think about this, the more technical you get, the more ways you can fakeout, create openings, manipulate your opponent, and end up creating mindgames. The only reason we don't have technicals is due to Sakurai implementing tripping and no hitstun, due to this, all we have is ROLLING, which is easy to get through due to so called "mindgames" because we don't have any other method of moving when in close quarters. No technicals = dumb mindgames = worse game.

He then proceeds to ask us "Ask yourself a serious question: which is more interesting, satisfying, and difficult, landing a string of attacks where the opponent has no opportunity to respond or landing a string of attacks where the opponent was responding every step of the way?"

LOL! I'll easily counter this question with my own

In any of your combos, does your opponent respond to every hit, or just stand and get hit?

Of course the answer is simple, your opponent obviously tries to get away from every combo you try to pull out, for instance, does every space animal just stop moving from a Jigg's Uthrow and wait for that rest? Of course not! Your opponent DI away, and you follow that accordingly, thus making technicality AND mindgames more prevalent in melee on both parties playing.

His next point is on defensive play. Ok, if your character can spam, you do it, that's defensive play. If you lure them into a grab, that's defensive play since you're manipulating shields to your advantage(assuming shieldgrab which happens often). If you run up to someone, then just stop or shield, that's defensive play, since you cannot break their shield without a grab or you'd have to aerial them, 2 ways to approach offensively, while your defensive options is much bigger.

His next point means the top players know how to camp.

I am willing to give brawl a little more time, since melee itself was huge at first, then died a while, then picked up momentum and became huge. Tourneys are different because we do have melee players setting the foundation for these more large scale tournaments, and so his argument on that point is more or less correct. Except for online play, until I play LAGLESS and I mean ABSOLUTELY LAGLESS offline lagless play on nintendo's WiFi, it is NOT a good way to hone your skills and give replay value.

Now, go play a game of melee real quick. Do it. And now answer these to yourself:

1) How much harder is it to play compared to brawl?
2) How many more things can you perform?
3) How many offensive and defensive options do you have?
4) How easy is it to camp?

It should all come to the realization that melee is indeed harder to perform well on. Why? Cause it requires more skill and thinking to do anything in that game well. And I believe that a game which requires more skill AND thinking(obviously more than brawl) is the better game both competitively and casually.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Ok, yeah, I definitely agree with you unfortunately I don't think we can do anything about Brawl replacing Melee it's already done. I mean Melee is way more technically challenging and I enjoy playing it more but let's face it: very few people want to play it these days. I mean, I could usually round up a few people to play Melee before Brawl came out, but now if people want to play smash they want to play Brawl. And there isn't any way that they are going to add techs to Brawl now, so I guess we have to make due with what we got.
And Sinz, Falcon and Snake are my mains from Melee and Brawl too. In conclusion, you win at life.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
I was looking for a regional tournament to attend and I stumbled across this.

To answer the question "Who the hell is Alphazealot"- Alpha has been a writer and league operations member for Major League Gaming for two years. He helped run MLG's smash tournaments and wrote most of the smash articles for MLG. Also, Alpha co-ran the largest tournament series in the Mid-Atlantic: BOMB. Also, he is a Moderator on these forums. I know this about him b/c I have known him since he began working for MLG back in April 2005. Alpha is by *far* one of the most experienced, respected, and knowledgeable people on these forums.

My two cents about Brawl vs. Melee- I don't know how this story is going to end. However, I take opinions from people who have a perspective on competitive gaming (meaning smash has been there only competitive gaming experience). What these people have told me is that there are less "barriers of entry" for Brawl as compared to Melee. L-canceling, wave-dashing...are not required to become recognized as "competitive." They tell me that Brawl is much more of a "battle of ideas" game, with the "smarter person" coming out on top. I agree a lot with this viewpoint.

I laugh when smashers say that Melee was "the deepest fighting game ever made?" Not completely true...having attended EVO and having been a long, active member in the Shoryuken and Zatibatsu communities, Melee is not the only "deep fighting game."

Certainly many complaints about Brawl are justified and I agree with some, however, less technical skill does not equal less depth (nor does less technical skill equal more depth). Tekken, while not as fast or as technical Meele, takes just as much "skill" to win at and is just as "deep" as Melee . Depth is a subjective word that, in competitive gaming, takes longer than a year to define it

Finally, there is much more in Brawl than what has been written on these forums. Having been shown what top melee players have discovered in Brawl, I am confident that Brawl will be fine. If you think Melee will be played again, it won't. Money (and people) are getting behind Brawl and large companies and existing tournament series will include Brawl in their game list. Also, I have seen this "save the better game" attempted for CS 1.6 and for Halo 1 with spectacularly dismal results.

Both Melee and Brawl can coexist; but Brawl will be played much more and will be the main attraction. Sorry :(

Hmmm...that was a "deep" post Mat. Just kidding. Not mocking you, seriously. I definitely agree with you.

Soooo...I think I pre-registered for AzOneTwoStep. I'll have to check and see if my name's on the tournament list yet. It didn't do anything after I pre-registered, just brought me back to the main-page. Whatever. Is that supposed to happen?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I was looking for a regional tournament to attend and I stumbled across this.

To answer the question "Who the hell is Alphazealot"- Alpha has been a writer and league operations member for Major League Gaming for two years. He helped run MLG's smash tournaments and wrote most of the smash articles for MLG. Also, Alpha co-ran the largest tournament series in the Mid-Atlantic: BOMB. Also, he is a Moderator on these forums. I know this about him b/c I have known him since he began working for MLG back in April 2005. Alpha is by *far* one of the most experienced, respected, and knowledgeable people on these forums.

My two cents about Brawl vs. Melee- I don't know how this story is going to end. However, I take opinions from people who have a perspective on competitive gaming (meaning smash has been there only competitive gaming experience). What these people have told me is that there are less "barriers of entry" for Brawl as compared to Melee. L-canceling, wave-dashing...are not required to become recognized as "competitive." They tell me that Brawl is much more of a "battle of ideas" game, with the "smarter person" coming out on top. I agree a lot with this viewpoint.

I laugh when smashers say that Melee was "the deepest fighting game ever made?" Not completely true...having attended EVO and having been a long, active member in the Shoryuken and Zatibatsu communities, Melee is not the only "deep fighting game."

Certainly many complaints about Brawl are justified and I agree with some, however, less technical skill does not equal less depth (nor does less technical skill equal more depth). Tekken, while not as fast or as technical Meele, takes just as much "skill" to win at and is just as "deep" as Melee . Depth is a subjective word that, in competitive gaming, takes longer than a year to define it

Finally, there is much more in Brawl than what has been written on these forums. Having been shown what top melee players have discovered in Brawl, I am confident that Brawl will be fine. If you think Melee will be played again, it won't. Money (and people) are getting behind Brawl and large companies and existing tournament series will include Brawl in their game list. Also, I have seen this "save the better game" attempted for CS 1.6 and for Halo 1 with spectacularly dismal results.

Both Melee and Brawl can coexist; but Brawl will be played much more and will be the main attraction. Sorry :(
Don't bring other fighters into the equation when debating about this since its only brawl vs. melee, not melee vs. tekken/guilty gear/MvC2/3rd strike/any other fighting game other than brawl -_____-

Brawl IS more of a "battle of the minds" as you've put it, and that the smarter player will come out on top, but you also need to understand that the smarter player is the smarter camper.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Whoa whoa whoooaaa. Do not compare Melee, or any good fighter, to Tekken. Tekken is "lol, infinite", and not in the good, MvC2 way. That game blows.

Brawl is "battle of ideas", but generally, the right idea is to play defensively. Simple as that.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Don't bring other fighters into the equation when debating about this since its only brawl vs. melee, not melee vs. tekken/guilty gear/MvC2/3rd strike/any other fighting game other than brawl -_____-

Brawl IS more of a "battle of the minds" as you've put it, and that the smarter player will come out on top, but you also need to understand that the smarter player is the smarter camper.
Not saying this is you, but, I like what Forward said here (and since everyone worshiped him at the tourney, will be more inclined to believe what he says).

Forward
Good job AZ, stick it to 'em.

I once had a conversation with DSF and he brought up that a lot of the players that don't like brawl are the people who came in late to melee and copied. They didn't create their own tactics, they took what was already good and improved on it.

When Melee was first released, it was a much different game than what you see today. It didn't have insane combos, people didn't l cancel, no one dash danced and a few people spammed wavedashes, it would look something like how Brawl looks today. Would the current melee fans still play if it weren't developed?

Our own knowledge of brawl is limited, we just haven't had the time to internalize the game like we have with melee. Good melee players know the properties, offensively and defensively, of almost every attack in the game; how to set it up/approach with it, where the move sends them, how they should DI it, what can counter a follow up to that move, and how to bait it out. In melee I know 90% of all the character's moves, there will always be a few low tiers I don't know and the top IC and Jigg metagame that only 5 people will ever know. In brawl I understand 5% of all the character's moves.

In closing all I can say is it's a matter of preference. If you enjoy exploring new territory you'll enjoy brawl regardless of the current play style. If you can't give up the technical skill (which I admit was fun, but not for everybody) then you will have a hard time enjoying brawl.

And what Alpha posted

Eventually Brawl will have procedural knowledge, but it takes a long time to develop this. This lack of procedural knowledge with a new game, I think, is what bugs some people, they don't like that they have to learn stuff, that they have to think for themselves. Its not just me who reliazes this, look at Forwards post, he, and DSF, are aware of the same phenomenon in regards to these players.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey Matt you should come to the NVGA Supercon and bring some people. Also, that is the view I tend to go with.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Not saying this is you, but, I like what Forward said here (and since everyone worshiped him at the tourney, will be more inclined to believe what he says).

Forward
Good job AZ, stick it to 'em.

I once had a conversation with DSF and he brought up that a lot of the players that don't like brawl are the people who came in late to melee and copied. They didn't create their own tactics, they took what was already good and improved on it.

When Melee was first released, it was a much different game than what you see today. It didn't have insane combos, people didn't l cancel, no one dash danced and a few people spammed wavedashes, it would look something like how Brawl looks today. Would the current melee fans still play if it weren't developed?

Our own knowledge of brawl is limited, we just haven't had the time to internalize the game like we have with melee. Good melee players know the properties, offensively and defensively, of almost every attack in the game; how to set it up/approach with it, where the move sends them, how they should DI it, what can counter a follow up to that move, and how to bait it out. In melee I know 90% of all the character's moves, there will always be a few low tiers I don't know and the top IC and Jigg metagame that only 5 people will ever know. In brawl I understand 5% of all the character's moves.

In closing all I can say is it's a matter of preference. If you enjoy exploring new territory you'll enjoy brawl regardless of the current play style. If you can't give up the technical skill (which I admit was fun, but not for everybody) then you will have a hard time enjoying brawl.

And what Alpha posted

Eventually Brawl will have procedural knowledge, but it takes a long time to develop this. This lack of procedural knowledge with a new game, I think, is what bugs some people, they don't like that they have to learn stuff, that they have to think for themselves. Its not just me who reliazes this, look at Forwards post, he, and DSF, are aware of the same phenomenon in regards to these players.
Ok so Forward, a melee pro, is now considered a brawl pro just like that? I hate brawl cause it's easy to win in it, I've been in competitive melee since 2004. At this point I know everything about every character's moves, actually even earlier, I just hate the game so much since its so easy and predictable that I only play ever when someone asks me to. I can play any character and still win(unless I go against Snake, he's just so ridiculous so that only a few characters can beat him).

Direct me to these posts by DSF and Forward instead of referencing them please, cause paraphrasing it isn't doing anything :ohwell:

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Thank you for clearing that up. Spiritdragon was talking about him as though he was some idiot, meandering about the boards and spewing his ignorance. Far from the truth.

No one is saying Brawl vs. X fighter. They're using comparisons. That's how debates work.

Whoa whoa whoooaaa. Do not compare Melee, or any good fighter, to Tekken. Tekken is "lol, infinite", and not in the good, MvC2 way. That game blows.

Brawl is "battle of ideas", but generally, the right idea is to play defensively. Simple as that.
Opinion/10

SO!

Erich, you confirmed for AzOneTwoStep?
I have housing at AltF4's house for three people, I might be able to push him for four. However, I'm going to keep trying to get ahold of Goop. Right now it looks like me, Paul, Erich, and Neil for OOS.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ok so Forward, a melee pro, is now considered a brawl pro just like that? I hate brawl cause it's easy to win in it, I've been in competitive melee since 2004. At this point I know everything about every character's moves, actually even earlier, I just hate the game so much since its so easy and predictable that I only play ever when someone asks me to. I can play any character and still win(unless I go against Snake, he's just so ridiculous so that only a few characters can beat him).

Direct me to these posts by DSF and Forward instead of referencing them please, cause paraphrasing it isn't doing anything :ohwell:
He's not considered a Brawl pro at all. There aren't any true Brawl pro's yet because the game is still brand new. And whether or not he's considered a pro at the game (same as AlphaZ and DSF) doesn't take away the fact that they know how fighting games in the large competitive scene work. They are brilliant minded people with open perspectives. While you won't even give it a chance to be competitive. If you can play any character and win then do it. Go win every tournament and make alot of money. But if you can't do that then maybe its not as easy as you thought.

P.S. Whats up YoungDanny. Long time no see. Thanks for the great posts and good quotes

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
He's not considered a Brawl pro at all. There aren't any true Brawl pro's yet because the game is still brand new. And whether or not he's considered a pro at the game (same as AlphaZ and DSF) doesn't take away the fact that they know how fighting games in the large competitive scene work. They are brilliant minded people with open perspectives. While you won't even give it a chance to be competitive. If you can play any character and win then do it. Go win every tournament and make alot of money. But if you can't do that then maybe its not as easy as you thought.

P.S. Whats up YoungDanny. Long time no see. Thanks for the great posts and good quotes
Win. Couldn't have said it better myself.

If this game is so **** easy and simple, then go be the best in the state. While you're at it, go for number one in the country and then world. I mean, it is easy and uncompetitive, right?

GG.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
A ton of people aren't the best in the US. That's not how it works. There's plateaus, or tiers, or whatever you want to call them, and I'm willing to bet that 90% of the community isn't even half as good at approaching or predicting as Ferdi and Jeris. That other 10%? The old Melee pros that have been solid since the start (Chu, Chillin, Azen, DSF, Ken). Most players are either so used to trying to overwhelm their opponents with technical prowess and combos, or are just too new to competitive fighters, to be able to think like they do. While I won't agree with some of his statements, Ferdi IS a solid player, and a **** better thinker than almost everyone in the Southwest.

Then again, camping is super effective in Brawl, so who needs mindgames, amirite?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey NM, I need to make sure we are still good for at least 6 tvs and 6 wiis.
I can bring one wii.

Wii's
Sinz
Zman

Tv
Zman

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Meh, the game is fun...with the exception of insane camping. I'm sure Ferdi and Jeris are great players.

I guess we'll all have to wait and see who comes out on top at SuperCon to end the argument.

Btw Everett, have you been advertising the Supercon in OOS threads? It would be great to see players from places other than Colorado and El Paso show up.

A ton of people aren't the best in the US. That's not how it works. There's plateaus, or tiers, or whatever you want to call them, and I'm willing to bet that 90% of the community isn't even half as good at approaching or predicting as Ferdi and Jeris. That other 10%? The old Melee pros that have been solid since the start (Chu, Chillin, Azen, DSF, Ken). Most players are either so used to trying to overwhelm their opponents with technical prowess and combos, or are just too new to competitive fighters, to be able to think like they do. While I won't agree with some of his statements, Ferdi IS a solid player, and a **** better thinker than almost everyone in the Southwest.

Then again, camping is super effective in Brawl, so who needs mindgames, amirite?
You just agreed with AlphaZealot. Some of those who dislike Brawl are those who have had their technical crutch removed. Not sure if you meant to do that or not, but thank you. Intelligent conversation right there folks.

I can beat Sinz's snake with Ike guys. No one character is unbeatable. And I think part of the reason Ferdi doesn't like Brawl is not because it's easy, but because he's so good at it and has had no real competition thus far. And if you think Brawl is all about camping and playing defensively...man, you should see some of the ridiculous aggressiveness from players like Neil and Lewis(don't know you're name's spelling man, sorry.) True, it has more defensive options, but the better player will still be the one to come out on top, regardless of strategy.

Anyways, Brawl is still fun. Mat is a very intelligent guy, he's been working with MLG for several years now, sometimes as a judge, sometimes as a writer, but he's very, very smart when it comes to these things.

Yea Davis, I think I preregistered. I'll have to check and see if I'm on the list now. BTW, Erich can bring a T.V. and a Wii to the Supercon.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
At this point I should be able to bring at least a tv or two. I might bring my Wii but if anything happens to it I'm going to kill the person who hurt/stole/damaged it, etc. Something has been stolen from me at every tournament I've been to. That's why I'm cautious about bringing my Wii.

Also, it's true that Brawl isn't only about camping but, regardless, it is still a very effective strategy.

Anyways, Erich, when you preregister for the AZ tournament it's not going to show up right away on the website. An email/notification is sent to someone who runs the site to get approved (to avoid people from registering twice). The tournament host hasn't been on in a while; just be patient and your name will appear eventually.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I HATE YOSHI.

I lost a game online against one. It sucked.
Anyone know how to fight yoshi, i have no idea.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey NM, I need to make sure we are still good for at least 6 tvs and 6 wiis.
I can bring one wii.

Wii's
Sinz
Zman

Tv
Zman
Is this for Supercon???

Btw Everett, have you been advertising the Supercon in OOS threads? It would be great to see players from places other than Colorado and El Paso show up.
Yea do this, don't wait for DFG to do it since we're pretty **** close to the date.

You just agreed with AlphaZealot. Some of those who dislike Brawl are those who have had their technical crutch removed. Not sure if you meant to do that or not, but thank you. Intelligent conversation right there folks.

I can beat Sinz's snake with Ike guys. No one character is unbeatable. And I think part of the reason Ferdi doesn't like Brawl is not because it's easy, but because he's so good at it and has had no real competition thus far. And if you think Brawl is all about camping and playing defensively...man, you should see some of the ridiculous aggressiveness from players like Neil and Lewis(don't know you're name's spelling man, sorry.) True, it has more defensive options, but the better player will still be the one to come out on top, regardless of strategy.

Anyways, Brawl is still fun. Mat is a very intelligent guy, he's been working with MLG for several years now, sometimes as a judge, sometimes as a writer, but he's very, very smart when it comes to these things.

Yea Davis, I think I preregistered.
He wrote in his post he "doesn't agree with some of Ferdi's arguments", and thats fine, I just like debates cause it's fun =P lol Ike, how many times did you beat him? Stage? Dude, I am decent at the game, but that's because I know how to abuse camping, and that's lame. I will be playing them at Supercon, aggresiveness from what character though? Cause Spammers don't count. I don't care what AlphaZ does, I'll care when he starts winning tourneys and when he becomes well known from something else other than mod status.

G-Reg plays super offensive/pressure style. Ask Nite what happened to him.
Well...that doesn't really count since

1) G-reg sucks
2) It was on WiFi

I HATE YOSHI.

I lost a game online against one. It sucked.
Anyone know how to fight yoshi, i have no idea.
...Grenades, Utilt, Ftilt, Dash attack Usmash, Bair. Same as against every character -___- remember though, many characters become ridiculous in lag, like ROB, Toon Link, etc. Don't ever ask how to fight an online character cause playing a game while taking lag into the equation is dumb.

BTW that guy who told me Forward's and DSF's posts you haven't directed me to them yet, let me read them plz.

Also Sinz, can you please make the first post to the Supercon more complete? Kinda like AZ's in how it shows all the rules, all the stages, all the players signed up, all the setups they have, etc. I think it'd be a whole lot better to just go to that thread to find every piece of information you're looking for instead of being linked to another site that doesn't even have most of the information and isn't as user friendly as SWF(although it doesn't crash as much I guess).

- Multiquote King

Is this for Supercon???
He wrote in his post he "doesn't agree with some of Ferdi's arguments", and thats fine, I just like debates cause it's fun =P lol Ike, how many times did you beat him? Stage? Dude, I am decent at the game, but that's because I know how to abuse camping, and that's lame. I will be playing them at Supercon, aggresiveness from what character though? Cause Spammers don't count. I don't care what AlphaZ does, I'll care when he starts winning tourneys and when he becomes well known from something else other than mod status.

Yea...debates are pretty fun actually. I've only beaten Sinz a few times with Ike. But what I was trying to say by that is that it it possible to win against Snake and camping. I don't remember the stage either...definitely NOT Halberd. And the aggressive playstyles I encountered over here were from two Ikes. Neil and Havox...it was completely ridiculous. They were psychos, utter psychos. Definitely not spammers mate. They don't do too well against Paul and Sinz though...usually. At least I think so.
And like me and Paul said, regardless of strategy the better player always comes out on top, even if it is camping. Sigh...can't wait to play you guys. It's gonna be fun!!

AlphaZ...do you really not know who he is Ferdi?? Just curious. He's never been a serious tournament attendee, but when it comes to knowing the game inside and out...you'll find no better person to quote or talk to.

Hope you can come Mat, it'd be awesome to hang out with you guys and Jason and Michelle again. And thanks Paul for the info. on the pre-registration.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ferdi, I am editing the first post as I post.

I am trying to get a roll call on how many wii's and t.v.s the players have so we know how many wii's and t.v.s the gaming center will supply.

Top Bottom