• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

sLicK.tdf

Smash Apprentice
you guys should make some plans to head out to az for our summer tournament. we're in the process of booking a venue that doesnt cost 500$ per day. ill update you guys with some details when the venue is finalized.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hay, guize, remember when Kash was modest, AND good at a game in the smash series?

Neither do I.

lololololololol
Hey, guys. Remember when InterimOfZeal was cooperative, friendly, and not a pile of rude and worthless ****?

Neither do I.

you guys should make some plans to head out to az for our summer tournament. we're in the process of booking a venue that doesnt cost 500$ per day. ill update you guys with some details when the venue is finalized.
Sweet. Look forward to it man. Just keep us updated.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hay, guize, remember when Kash was modest, AND good at a game in the smash series?

Neither do I.

lololololololol
Lol thats a burn that won't go away just yet. Hey long time no see Vitamin X.

Maybe my brother and I will hold another tournament and we can see if the easy bake oven sisters in Utah can come for once =D

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lol thats a burn that won't go away just yet. Hey long time no see Vitamin X.

Maybe my brother and I will hold another tournament and we can see if the easy bake oven sisters in Utah can come for once =D
So
Much
Love

♥♥♥♥♥

Hey, I'm looking to hold a big tournament next month. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could make a showing, since, aside from ~maybe~ AZ's tournament, it might be my last SW tournament. D:

So yeah, if any good NM players, or bad NM players, pretty or ugly, could come, I'd really appreciate it. Just make sure to shower. ♥

tw1n

Smash Champion
Why is it your last? And if I hold a tournament you better drag your *** and as of that half of CO's smash population down here!!!

Oh and much love too :)

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I don't give a **** who is at a tournament. The only reason I would even care that a "celebrity" is present is so that I can humiliate them.

Just give the NM thread a shout out when you got some details on the tournament. I think we'd like to attend.
Will do when that time comes.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
NM is slacking!!!!! CO has 5 signed up already whats going on guys?!?!?!?!?!!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Ha ha. I think it is time to go to AzOneTwoStep guys.

When is your tournament, Interim? I need to **** your noob *** and shut you up once and for all.
Indeed it is time also

CONFIRMED VENUE Location: 202 N. Sycamore Mesa, AZ 85201 WOOOOOTTT

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lmfao, Kash. I heard that Sinz didn't even lose a single round during the actual tournament. At least take a round from him before you start talking big game, eh? And if you didn't get to play him, that means you didn't make it to top three, and should definitely keep your swaggering to a minimum.

It'll probably be around May 16th or so. A week before NM's tournament.

tw1n

Smash Champion
NM is slacking!!!!! CO has 5 signed up already whats going on guys?!?!?!?!?!!
NM indeed has great mindgames. No one knows what to expect from us.

When is your tournament, Interim? I need to **** your noob *** and shut you up once and for all.
Calm down Kash. Talking **** won't get you anywhere. Or am I wrong somewhere in that statement?

Lmfao, Kash. I heard that Sinz didn't even lose a single round during the actual tournament. At least take a round from him before you start talking big game, eh? And if you didn't get to play him, that means you didn't make it to top three, and should definitely keep your swaggering to a minimum.
He does make a solid point at times. But also Izzy, think about this. What if Sinz is that much better than even you as well as Kash. Using an illogical statement that could make you both even... But we'll have to wait and see right :laugh:

Kashakunaki

Smash Master

It'll probably be around May 16th or so. A week before NM's tournament.
I fail to see the logic in that, but I suppose that doesn't matter to you. Sinz doesn't have anything to do with my beef with you.

Calm down Kash. Talking **** won't get you anywhere. Or am I wrong somewhere in that statement?
How about you stop budding in on all my ****?

NM = Sinz > CO

Hey guys, AzOne2Step has a venue now, everything is set. You guys are more than welcome to come. Go pre-reg.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=163223
Housing can be arranged if you ask
Sweet, dude. Thank you very much. I'll go ahead and pre-register and PM you about housing.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
lol, I managed to beat Sinz in a round in the tournament (during the finals that is). I don't know about anyone else though.

So the venue for the AZ tournament is only a 7 hour drive. Sounds like a plan.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Nah, CO>/= Sinz. Even if CO can beat him, he's still too great to say that we're better than. It's like Wyoming. They don't do too hot against us, but they're so full of awesome that they're instantly on our level.

Kash, you have a beef with anyone that rebuts your arrogance. CO ♥'s most of NM, but dayumnz, son. At least Alpha, Erich, and Sinz have skills to back up their claims. Seriously, they've done alright in tournament. How far do you usually go once you hit the good NM players? You talk a HUGE game for not even being able to fare well against your better players.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Flames are spewing, near and far
Click on "User CP" then "Edit Avatar"
Take it from me, you can do no wrong
When your posts are represented
By Funky Kong

<<<<<

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Nah, CO>/= Sinz. Even if CO can beat him, he's still too great to say that we're better than. It's like Wyoming. They don't do too hot against us, but they're so full of awesome that they're instantly on our level.

Kash, you have a beef with anyone that rebuts your arrogance. CO ♥'s most of NM, but dayumnz, son. At least Alpha, Erich, and Sinz have skills to back up their claims. Seriously, they've done alright in tournament. How far do you usually go once you hit the good NM players? You talk a HUGE game for not even being able to fare well against your better players.
I place consistently in the top ten in practically every tournament I go to.

Sorry that I don't reach your standards of **** sucking and money making. And if by I have a beef with anyone that rebuts my arrogance, you mean I have a beef with anyone that shows a total lack of respect, prances about throwing his elitist bull**** everywhere, and expects respect in return, then yes.

Oh, and I'm sure Erich, Alpha, and Sinz will back up the claim that I am not just some scrub with a bad temper. Everett and mines matches have, more or less, been consistently close and action packed while Alpha and I seemingly continue to toss the ball back and forth to one another. Erich I can't say much about because I haven't played him much, but even with GoldenGlove, who consistently places well in tournaments, I contend with on an almost equal level. Just because I don't perform so well (if you can call top ten not so well) in tournaments doesn't mean that much.

Face it, you don't like me not because I'm some noob at Smash but because I'm a **** to you because you're a **** to me an expect me to be nice in return. There is no good reason other than **** you continue to instigate that you shouldn't like me or I shouldn't like you, so take off your dress and end this tea party, nancy, and start acting like a mature person or at least realize I won't give you a **** drop of respect or courtesty until I am shown some in return.

Rofl at Steven. I'm gonna assume can = can't

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Hahaha, actually can = can, I just forgot to put a "no" in there. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Also, it's true that you're not just a scrub with a bad attitude, but some of your posts make you look like a scrub with a bad attitude to people who don't know you.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dude, I don't give a **** who is at a tournament. The only reason I would even care that a "celebrity" is present is so that I can humiliate them..
That's what makes you look like an ***, and garners my disrespect. It'd be great if you were joking, but you really have come across as super-arrogant, even IRL. That's why I don't really care. Top ten isn't ****, unless it's a tournament that actually involves at least 15 people of pro level skill, and a bunch more people just below that level. Seriously, we both know anyone below our states' top players are an easy win, and neither CO nor NM has more than 10 really good players. Hell, So Cal only had 3. NorCal had a bunch more than them. Most states have 3-5 really good players, then a bunch that are just below their level, then about 200 billion scrubs.

The only real reason I'm ever a **** to you is that you've seem to got a super-inflated ego all the time. If you're just joking, my bad.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
That's what makes you look like an ***, and garners my disrespect. It'd be great if you were joking, but you really have come across as super-arrogant, even IRL. That's why I don't really care. Top ten isn't ****, unless it's a tournament that actually involves at least 15 people of pro level skill, and a bunch more people just below that level. Seriously, we both know anyone below our states' top players are an easy win, and neither CO nor NM has more than 10 really good players. Hell, So Cal only had 3. NorCal had a bunch more than them. Most states have 3-5 really good players, then a bunch that are just below their level, then about 200 billion scrubs.

The only real reason I'm ever a **** to you is that you've seem to got a super-inflated ego all the time. If you're just joking, my bad.
Well excuse me for not reaching your standard of excellence.

And no, I don't try to come across as someone with a super-inflated ego though I am very prideful and very competitive by nature. What I do have is super ambitious goals.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahaha, actually can = can, I just forgot to put a "no" in there. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Also, it's true that you're not just a scrub with a bad attitude, but some of your posts make you look like a scrub with a bad attitude to people who don't know you.
Ha ha great Steven.

Why is everyone always fighting jeez. Can't we all just get along. Brawl has barely come out. When you two meet each other face to face and have some matches then talk ****. Till then both of you should just calm down. What does **** talking solve??? Nothing. No matter how fancy or proper you make it, its still **** talking. Come on. I know both of you a little bit and I know that both of you won't back down from this so just drop it. Or play on the lag land of Brawl's wifi to settle the difference.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
*ahem*

you both just need to drop it. Seriously. As my brother put no matter how sugar coated your words are, you're still just **** talking. its the same as 2 kindergardeners going "You're a doodoohead" "no you are" "no you are" "I know you are but what am I?" lather rince and repeat.

So come on guys. Respect each other for being in the competitive brawl scene and wanting to get better. Don't put each other down k

"Polish a turd it's still a turd" - Jeff Dunham (Peanut)

"Paint rust any color you want it's still rust" - Dane Cook

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Rivalry =/= fighting with each other. My bro is my biggest rival but we don't fight (well not like this lol). All this results in is one of you being bitter when losing to the other one, probably have some johns in there somewhere, and worst case scenario a fight.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
1. I can agree to that. Thank you Steven. And also: Lol

2. You're not helping Kyle and David

3. I think Interim is right. It is ONE way to make OOS a little more entertaining or exciting. Maybe not the best, though.

4. Yes, fighting = rivalry. Fighting is a smaller circle inside of rivalry.

5. I made an oath to not John (or do my best to John as little as possible) in my life time of playing Brawl. So far I think I've done a pretty good job, and I plan on continueing that. If I were to lose to Interim, oh well, but I would at least make it a good fight. Maybe once we play each other we can shake hands and decide to put dickery on the bench.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sounds good to me. And we never help with anything? We are just the BOUNCERS who break up the fights remember =D

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
**** talking isn't all bad though, internets. The thing I wonder, is why you people care at all to make comments on stopping the trash talk o_O What's the point? Not only is alot of this stuff funny, but people actually get super serial AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NM suuuuuuuucks

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
**** THAT! DAVIS AND I ARE NOT MAKING UP! **** YOU, DAVIS! DOC SUCKED, AND I'M GLAD HE'S GONE!

In other news, there's something eerie about the twins. I have reason to believe they may be related.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
No way their just gay.

Tony your awesome.

Sinz suuuuuuuucks

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey fun playing with you Sinz. I would really like to play your Snake more because I think I could learn a lot man, it's so awesome playing people who are better than you. Getting dominated in that Snake ditto really gave me some tips. But anyone who wants to play with me I'm totally down. I would rather play on the same Wii than online, but either one works.
And are we ever going to play melee again? I play melee a lot more than I play Brawl, I miss it so much. We should just have a melee tournament for kicks. I haven't been to one since December...

Top Bottom