• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
By the way, the supercon is using the NMSC ruleset now.
Thank, GOD! I'm probably going to edit it here soon, though. I'm just going to make a few modification and reorganize it. I'll make another section that will tell the reader what I've changed since its last update to make it more convienent. Thank God for getting them to use it, again, Everett. Good job.

Based on the smashfest last weekend I'd say it's relatively even amongst us, with Davis edging out everyone else and me coming in behind him.

Also, I got my Wii online! FC=1848-1597-0442. I'mma go through and add everyone now.
Yay! Though I'm sure everyone is better than me now that I haven't played for a week and have been on vacation. I'll add you soon, Steven.

Ya I need to play Kash's wolf. i heard its amazing. but we shall see who's on top after the first tournament =D
Haha, thanks for the compliment.

And it will, of course, be me.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I missed it. Does anyone remember me?

You and your Wii things..
I think I remember you from one of the tournaments... am I close??? No? Yes?

Ok so I haven't played Brawl in a while and I'm dying on the inside :( I've missed every smashfest since its been out and I know I'm going to get owned at the first tourny... ****. When and where is it going to be?

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Oh Eric? Hey man! Haha metal gear! Sorry I didn't make it to your smashfest Neil... Something came up right after I made that post... But I have your number saved now so I can call you in the future.
So who is everyone maining at this point? I am a Snake main and I'm wondering who could give me tips.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Everett can give you some tips and I saw some good Snake videos of Lambchops.

I'm maining Wolf.

I also entered the online tournament, but alas, I was out of town and have probably been disqualified.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Oh Eric? Hey man! Haha metal gear! Sorry I didn't make it to your smashfest Neil... Something came up right after I made that post... But I have your number saved now so I can call you in the future.
So who is everyone maining at this point? I am a Snake main and I'm wondering who could give me tips.
DK!
DONKEY KONG!
HE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH, YOU KNOW HIM WELL
HE'S FINALLY BACK, TO KICK SOME TAIL
HIS COCONUT GUN CAN FIRE IN SPURTS
IF HE SHOOTS YOU, IT'S GONNA HURT
HE'S BIGGER, STRONGER, AND FASTER TOO
HE'S THE FIRST MEMBER OF THE DK CREW!

Yeah...that's who I main.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone maind MK? I have; just assuming there will be alot of the same. My second is We-G.

Lucas is ridiculous. I hate when I get Ko'd by his hallelujah upsmash.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ah, thank you Steven. I feel... enlightened after reading that.

P.S. Lankey Kong is pro.

HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS KONG, HAS A FUNNY FACE
HE CAN HANDSTAND, WHEN HE NEEDS TO
AND STRECH HIS ARMS OUT JUST FOR YOU

INFLATE HIMSELF JUST LIKE A BALLON
THIS CRAZY KONG JUST DIGS THIS TUNE!

EDIT: You mean his OH-MY-GOD-I-AM-SO-RIDICULOUSLY-POWERFUL Up Smash?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Absolutely not. There are a billion better options. The lag you incur if you fail to cut the recovery time is horrendous. I don't even use Fair that much as is. I reserve it for a killing move as I find Uair a suitable, and better, substitute.

However, Fsmash/Dsmash should be used to kill vertical heavy weights such as Bowser and Dedede while Fair should be used to kill vertical lightweighs such as Zelda.

It depends on playstyle... but yeah, absolutely not unless you absolutely know it is going to hit. Otherwise just go for a Uair, Bair, or hell, even a Nair.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
So my entire Melee save got deleted somehow. I had to start all over with everything. I managed to unlock all the characters and stages again already. I do not want to play through SSE again. Eight more hours of that crap will cause my eyes to bleed.

Anyways, I have a new melee friend code.

<----------------

If you guys can, please add me again. Also, if anyone is up for some matches right now, text me or add me and get online.

Jenguin

Smash Rookie
Yep it's Eric. I flashed 8 balls today. 8 in 8 months. I'm poised for breaking a world record now. Cool. I'm off to Brawl it up with Jason. Can someone get me a Wii?

And will Melee be completely dead from now on? I hope not.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Well, despite the general and expected laginess, those were awesome matches Paul. I cried tears of joy (dash attack>dash attack>electric knee on yoshi's island), tears of sorrow (getting side-b gimped when I had the victory), tears of rage (Pit), and tears of laughter (75m)

No, I didn't really cry tears of any sort.

I hope not as well, Eric, but...playing Melee after Brawl is....really ****in weird. I don't even understand how the game works anymore.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
What the ****... happened to my post. Either someone edited it... some filter caused my words to alter themselves... or some weird trippy **** happened to me while I was making that post.

Test:
Dedede

Why the ****... is there a word filter on here. If I say Deded(e) it says DayDayDa(y) instead and if I say Smas(h) it says Hal(o) instead.... wtf is going on here.

Jenguin

Smash Rookie
Yeah playing Brawl is weird after Melee for a few weeks, but I like the quickness of Brawl and was used to it again quickly. JCing a shine felt weeeiird though.

Kash, it must be backward day. I play Super Halo Bros. Melee for fun. Like that.

Fox. Short hop+drill to up tilt=good. I disown this backwardness.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
What the ****

If I type in Melee it says Brawl

If I type in Brawl it says Melee...everything is backwards...I mean forwards. I'm confused.

I get it, this is some cheap April Fool's Joke, courtesy of Smash World Forums...I mean courtesy of Halo world forums.

Darn it...Yoshi's Island

Chocobo's island...WTF?!

Link, Pit, Bowser, Samus, Mario, Landmaster, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Krystal, Ridley, Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Luigi, Zero suit Samus, Meta Knight, Kirby, Dedede, Lucario, Yoshi, Peach, ROB, Game and Watch, Sonic, Snake, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Toon Link, Ganondorf, Zelda, Shiek, Captain Falcon, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Ike, Marth, Final Smash, Aura

tw1n

Smash Champion
I was getting really confused with the names but now I'm loving it =D Whoever on Smash World Forums did this is a god =D

Sonic, Mario, Metaknight, Yoshi's island!!!

Edit: Oh and hi eric. We were planning on going to the rock wall gym today but we don't have the funds :( yoshi = chocobo is made of win

Edit 2: Y.O.S.H.I. = chocobo is made of win

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sonic, Ike, Lucas, Squirtle, Toon Link, Marth, Pit, Smash, Nair, Landmaster
!!!!!

Brawl sucks.

Jenguin

Smash Rookie
Brawl<Melee. Yeah.

Snake, Jerico, battle, dragon punch, hadouken, fair, dair, master hand.

VEGETA NOOOO!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE WHOLE PLANET! YOU'VE GOT TO STOP IT!

FINAL SMASH!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Now that everythings fixed out last several posts look ********.... VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Both the Colorado Cutthroat Console tournament in Denver and Final Smash 3 are on the same day...decisions, decisions.

Does anybody want to do anything this weekend? This upcoming weekend I don't have an essay(s) to write for one of my classes for once.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is Vat- Zero. Less than 3 days before the big Goop tourney

"Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney"

When:
- On Saturday April 5th

Where:
- 4533 S. Mill Ave. Tempe, AZ 85282

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
What? I saying Brawl sucks because of the word filter changing it to melee amazing.

I don't think I make the monthly now.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I probably won't be able to either :( I need to work because I'm broke as hell and its right after my girlfriends birthday...AHHH!!! But alas I shall make it to at least one

tw1n

Smash Champion
Why can't you go to the monthly?
Because its inbetween a rough time for me. My girlfriends bday is the 17th, mine is the 24th, I'm out of money (bought a car and all that) and I will probably have to work. I will try tho k.

Ha ha great sig Everett. Hey when you get home call me if you want to play. Can I go up to your house to play or should I head to Lewis' to play online?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. All man, CCCT is shaping up to big than ever this year. Just a reminder that pre-registeration will end on the 14th. So if you haven't signed up do so now. If you are coming for casual play just come the day either friday or saturday and pay $10. That simple!!

Go here to signup:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/signupintro.php

Go here view the current players signed up:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/ViewCCCT.cfm

Top Bottom