• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya we beat the maze a day or two ago. We just don't have that much time to play it. We still need to take the time out to go get wolf and toon link (probably will later today)

sync

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who wants to play, please add me. I'll add those whose Brawl numbers I see if that's alright with everyone.

"FEEL THE POWER OF AURA!!!"

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Question, what is RAR? And how do you do it? Because I still have no idea.

Perrako

Smash Rookie
Hey guys -- new to smashboards here. I'm a santa fe smasher. We're considering holding a tournament here sometime soon. Any interest from the community? Also, I'll post my friend code sometime.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
No, perspective. Lol.

Anywho, yeah... I'm working on getting all the challenges unlocked... which is horribly frustrating.

I got 13 mins into 15 min Brawl and died somehow which frustrated me to throwing my controller, so I figured trying to beat Boss Battles (stupidly) on intense was a better idea.

I played it for FOUR HOURS SOLID and did not beat it. God... dammit...

We need to have a Smashfest.

EDIT: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=154219

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Getting all the challenges is gay. I hate beating classic and all star with all the characters, especially with PT becuase you have to beat master hand with all 3 pokemon to get their trophies. I think me and Neil are gonna smash it up over spring break to clear more challenges.

Currently i have 300+ trophies, 500+ stickers, and 80+ songs.

tw1n

Smash Champion
And I have a life... (too bad its being consumed by Brawl)

With that said, I've unlocked almost everything. I think I still have a few more melee stages to go. When is the smashfest?

tw1n

Smash Champion
ha ha awesomeness. I pulled an all nighter playing brawl at Lewis' place. I was also doing alot of online random matches and guess who I ended up facing against... KYLE! In the other room he was doinf the exact same thing... guess who won =D

Perrako

Smash Rookie
So yeah, on the Santa Fe front -- no prospective dates right now. Not too soon but hopefully not too late, y'know? I mostly just want to gauge interest right now on Santa Fe Brawlers. Any suggestions for dates/amenities?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
He beat me because of lag I swear

*holds for laughter and people yelling "JOHNS!"*

anyways, we found out because I said my match is about to start and he said his too. Then I asked him who he was (metaknight) and we both kind of snapped to it lol.

"Santa Fe has joined the team/Brawl" *FF7 music*

sync

Smash Apprentice
No, I believe the song "Together We Ride!" from the Fire Emblem series is appropriate. Ah the memories.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Hey, if anyone wants to hang out tomorrow and brawl give me a call at 505-270-1131

I'm getting tired of playing on my own and I have all of saturday off so I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind playing some brawl. It will probably be over at my house. In that case, if more than one person wants to come over then that's fine.

I would hold a smashfest but whenever I have (in the past) decided to hold smashfests no one would show.:(

Again, if you have some time tomorrow and you want to play some brawl give me a call. From there I will give directions of course. Btw, its okay to call ANYTIME during the day.

Also, David, are you seriously maining Bowser!?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: **** now it's my 101th post (trust me, post count matters)

Well, I did a system restore on my computer and completely wiped out my hard drive, and my smashboards is conveniently back. Spring break finally gave me time to do that too. I ****ing have homework in three classes over break though . . .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ADD MY FRIEND CODE! ****it, all of my friends, which are mostly you guys, are still "awaiting registration", and my online activity is bone dry.

And Davis, for the super special awesome brawl tourney, April 12 is down with me.
Thanks again for the mini-fest too. I'll try to set more up over break.

ARE YOU ALL FREE OVER BREAK? ON WEEKDAYS TOO? CALL ME AND LET'S FRIGGIN BRAWL ALREADY!

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
You seemed to have missed my last post neil. I said if anybody wants to play brawl tomorrow look me up.

Anyways, I AM FREE ALL SPRINGBREAK. I'm itching to play brawl with other people already. The only person I have played is Sinz and that was over laggy online matches.

Also, I'll be sure to add you Neil. *Turns on Wii*

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
That's awesome! I demand a Pokemon Trainer ditto, Paul. I 1v1ed 2/3 Zman for best PT, Bowser, Ganondorf, Wolf, Sheik, Ike, Lucas, and Random in the state (probably some others, too.). The only one he won was Bowser, so we have to fight to see who has the best PT :p

I'm down for playing Brawl today. However, I'm trying to get a lot of over crap done today, so when I finish that I'll give you a call.

IS APRIL 12TH GOOD FOR A SMASH FEST AT INSOMNIA FOR EVERYONE!? (Go to my Super Awesome Big First Brawl Whatever The **** I Named It Thread)

kfischy

Smash Rookie
sup guys im in the las cruces/el paso area. haha this is a sweet site, wish I had found it sooner. looking for some experience!

BFC - 0817-3631-5242
tag: fisch
AIM: kfischy1018

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So, I am adding all of you in the next minutes or so. Except Erich. Add me.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, don't know if I've already put this on but my friend code is: 0044-2511-7716
Also, if anyone is on UNM campus you can give me a call or text at (505)459-8577 if you want to come over to my dorm and brawl. I don't know how much time I have this week but hey I will try to make time to brawl.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I've added everyone.... only fisch has added me back..

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So uh... Fisch Was I good?

EDIT: Sorry double postage.

kfischy

Smash Rookie
haha thanks for kicking my *** sinz. I'll try moving my wii to get a better connec...that was pretty laggy. are the games always that bad?

Top Bottom