• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Kyle probably won't be going to that one since he ran out of the funds to get the game (even tho he has part of it pre ordered). So he's coming with me to the mall to help me kill time lol (since you can't enter into the mall after 9 when the doors close!) So who is interested in coming to mine and Kyle's little smashfest saturday?

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
hey Paul I might have a gift for you my friend. I already had a reserved copy there but I can't enter the tourney because I don't have the money to fully pay it off (Dont worry David does at his). So we can see about you entering in my spot if you want
Can we get away with that? I believe it states on the gamestop website that if a player signs up for the tournament under another player's name both get disqualified.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Unless you go by Kyle Frederickson... Mindgames!!! But then again if you win the tourny and adavnce to state then it could cause issues. I know. Say it is a birthday present from Kyle. he pre ordered it for you or something like that. then Kyle and you just ahve to go there a few days b4 the tourny at some point and change the names over.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Well, I'll definitely be willing to go and enter but I'm just not sure if I'd actually take the tournament seriously. How about Kyle gives the tournament entry to someone who is actually going to care about their performance.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Have you reserved the game Paul? Becuase Kyle only has $5 put down on it. So if you want to get his reservation (and finish paying it lol) then go for it. If not then its a free bye for someone in the tournament. Its your call really. 3 more days...

Gameboy post...

I'm just definitely not interested in the Gamestop tournament on any level at all. I'll probably have a lot of fun while I'm waiting there, but I'll be having more fun that evening at a dance than waiting in a line.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol awesome =D I'm going to probably be a little bored so I am going to try to teach Kyle how to solve a rubiks cube lol. I am just hoping that while waiting in line time flies by.

tw1n

Smash Champion
We should but people are homo like that. Maybe we could take a T.V., powerstrip, cube, and melee and play while waiting lol. Say winner gets first in line =D

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
How about we have that crew battle and losers buy the winning team food before we head over to Gamestop. I would go with the winner gets first place in line scenario but I didn't reserve my copy at Gamestop. So there is no point for me to wait in line for a copy of Brawl I never reserved.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ha ha true. I kinda like that idea too. but it will probably be a 3 on 3 unless we give the eastside a stock handicap. Who is westside right now... Me, Paul, Kyle and Sinz (MAYBE!!!) vs Zman, Neil and... Wraith or Eric (he has a pretty **** good fox mind you. Most of you have seen him but probably dont remember him. I play with him alot.)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Well, a 3v3 is better than nothing. Kyle, yourself, and myself are going to own. But I really hope that the crew battle is close and exciting. One sided crew battles are always so boring.

tw1n

Smash Champion
ya I know. Well Eric is really good, Neil is **** good (except the mindgames... love ya neil) and ZMan is ZMan. Enough said. Plus we could always throw them an extra player if things start looking bad lol. There are probably going to be a few more people there to play so it should be fun. We just need another set up so we can have 2 TV's going at once

tw1n

Smash Champion
Where's that at?

hey for my smashfest. Call or text me if you need directions or have any questions!!! It will start at about 2. I will send a massive text out if the time will change (either earlier [most likely] or later) k

tw1n

Smash Champion
I tried calling your home number Sinz but no one answered. If you need a ride call me at 977-7914. If anyone else wants to come call me as well k. See everyone soon hopefully

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Hey guys, idea.

You guys are getting brawl at the Coors gamestop. Most of eastsiders are getting it at the Menaul gamestop and holding our own smashfest. So, we exchange wii codes and we can brawl online with each other first thing.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Worst tournament I think I have ever been too. I left early. It was really bad. They said it was gonna last til 1:30 and I was like f that.
But, hey I got brawl!

tw1n

Smash Champion
That sucks. There's no way in hell I would be there that late. But ya... BRAWL!!! And our (by that I mean our neighbors) WiFi isn't so hot so we probably wont be getting the Friend Codes up for a bit

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya I've known about that for a while. I have my friend code written down at home lol. But the part that blows is my WiFi sucks... badly (mostly because its not mine lol)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Sorry I haven't been on lately everyone. I've been busy with school work, track, and Brawl. I've unlocked all the characters, completed subspace emissary, and I almost have all the stages. Right now I don't have access to my wifi but as soon as I do I'll be sure to post my friend code.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Kyle and I haven't had as much free time as we've wanted so we are still in the maze at the last part of SSE. But we've mroe or less been spending alot of time trying to get a (legit) WiFi thing going. Brawl is fun but I'm getting bored only playing Kyle :(

Top Bottom