• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
With scrub *** pokemon black/white coming out I'm sure there will be plenty of other flamers there with them, so I'm sure you could make a ****** thread about the terrible non-blue/red Pokemon games.
You're so ****ing slow lol I've already beaten black

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Just cleared the schedule, June 11th is on. I'm going to be calling venues this weekend, if anyone knows a good place let me know. Also! I need to talk to TOs about this, but are we going to be able to do this in one day? Does AZ have any interest in staying more than one day? What are all the events we are going to host? Can someone/is someone able to make a poster or post about this on Smashboards? (I can do the post but some people get fancy with it)

Let me know guys!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Well Amarillo hosting a Brawl and MVC3 tourney on the 26th if you guys are interested. No one really responded to if NM hosts any brawl tournies....let me know
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299117
The tourney we're "hosting" in a week and a half is a fundraiser, and has no cash prizes, so it'd probably not be worth coming to (it's more meant to be a gaming event than a tourney).

Aside from that, people are planning on hosting something whenever AZ can come or something. Not sure.

tw1n

Smash Champion
We are set now for June 11th. Ronald is gonna scout out some possible venues thhis weekend.

Axe told me earlier that he may be able to make it :D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I'll be getting the ticket on friday.

I wouldn't mind the tournament being 1 day. I know personally I'm staying for two since the ticket price will be cheaper if I flew back on Monday. I really want to explore Alb and see what it has to offer. I like to travel.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Ditto's also been buffed so hard as well.

It transforms automatically when switched in without having to wait a turn, and copies your opponent's current stats. With a Choice Scarf, that Ditto can really destroy teams that have powerful Pokemon.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Omanyte slowpoke pidgeot arbok THAT'S ALL FOLKS

Critters marathon happening thursday or friday. Vote now.

Oh yeah, and MvC3 and mk9 demo

Kashakunaki

Smash Master

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Nah, it's not the end. 5th gen eliminated my biggest pet peeve in Pokemon (the names are no longer all caps), but it's still the second worst gen, because it doesn't have eeveeloutions :mad:

tekkie

Smash Master
EDIT: Wanted to let you know you suck, Casey. Both the seats next to you were taken.
gg

gorf now that pokemon has 3842 moves, 49 hms, 549 tms, 8038 pokemon, 73 gyms, 25 continents, each one completely unknown to the last, 572 legendary pokemon, 17 knockoffs of team rocket, 361 cities, 6v6 pokemon battles, and 0 personality, the last thing it needs is 40 eevolutions

I can look for my Ultimate disc, Nolan.

And that was an amazing video. Unfortunately, most people haven't seen the movie. Which is sad, since it's great.

Top Bottom