• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Someone needs to bring Project M/Brawl-, and MvC3 as well. 'Cause I'd like to try those out. =D

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
It's not really a fest considering everyone's going to be leaving for Dylan's at like 6:30. I'm gonna take off from work at 2:45 and start heading home, so I guess at around three people can start coming over. As much as I want to play brawl, I really wanna take a game of marvel tonight so i'll be playing that.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Nolan fest will only be going on for like 3 hours since mostly everyone, including nolan i think, will be going over to dylans at 7 for the mvc3 tourney

Just thought I would let everyone know that a lot of us would be leaving :X

Edit: man I should post faster

If you can spot me a few dollars for gas, I can bring you home, Nolan. I'd be willing to do it for free, except, I'm like, really low on gas, so... Yeah.

Mandark'

Smash Rookie
:(

makes me miss when cartoon network was good.

Damn you patrick, mow i'm stuck watching a bunch of old dexter's episodes online thanks to you.
ah-ha-ha! Ah-ha-ha! Ha-ha!

Ah-ha-ha! Ah-ha-ha! Ha-ha!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
ah-ha-ha! Ah-ha-ha! Ha-ha!

No, no, no. This is clearly a mistake.
Ah-ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha -- Ha-ha-ha-ha!

I could not sleep knowing that some anonymous fool committed an injustice to the proper written translation of what is perhaps the most celebrated and most infamous laughter known to mankind.

I'm serious :urg: I'm still up right now, at 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning, unable to fall back asleep. Seeing as how I'm DOING ****ING HOMEWORK right now, I don't know if I'll attend the E.R.I.C.H. fest or not (Epic Rivalries Initiated Close to Home).

Hey, if you guys fall asleep over here for a while that's alright. :) You'll be glad you came Neil.

Everyone, fest starts at Noon. If you need directions and don't know my number, then call someone who's already here or does know where I live and get over here! Haha. See everyone soon. :)

And remember...I need TV's and systems!!!!!!!

P.S. Everyone must remember my one rule: DON'T SWEAR. Keep your language clean, haha. :) Thanks guys.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I got the day off from filming so I'll be able to make it to Erich's, at least for a little while. I'll text someone for directions.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sounds good. We'll be over there in probbaly 30.
I only remember a part of the drive to your place so I'll text you k Erich.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Hey is new mexico hosting a tournament sometime in april??? the Amarillo/lubbuck crew is pretty interested in coming to a NM tournament. Also Amarillo is hosting a tournament on the 26th of this month.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I now own all of the Critter movies. When should I hold the movie marathon / fest?!

Dekar173

Justice Man
So lanfest is within 2 weeks, and its cheaper if you pre-register.

With scrub *** pokemon black/white coming out I'm sure there will be plenty of other flamers there with them, so I'm sure you could make a ****** thread about the terrible non-blue/red Pokemon games.

Hey everyone. :) Thanks for coming on Saturday! It was one of the most enjoyable Saturday's I've had in a long, long while. It's alright Davis, haha. Just come next time! Homework is important, mhmm.

I think I may do that at the end of every month, if people would be down with that. We could even hold tournaments with that many people, haha! $2 entry fee or something. And we can all enter all the tournaments. I dunno. Whatev.

Top Bottom