• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Well, lets not worry about it. for now...

NEW SUBJECT.

Lets plan for this Alberquerque tourney.

Don't make it April 1st now I think about it. Lets decide a date sometime next week when I get paid. Then we can figure out the date. Anyone know a good venue?

Alright guys. I believe it has been decided.

Smashfest of awesomeness at Erich's house this Saturday. I will start it at noon.

Everyone needs to come to this, because it will be awesomely awesome, and full of win. Erich smashfests are rare, but super fun, haha. Ronald, if you come to this then we can maybe talk a bit about venue ideas and such. :) Also, I am going to need some TV's and Wii's/Cubes. I have two, and one copy of each game. I do not have SSF4 or anything else though, just Melee and Brawl. So you all let me know what you can bring so I can keep track of it. :)

Also, I wasn't complaining Kyle, no worries. It was fair and square...sort of. :p I'm just giving out a general warning to everyone: DON'T DO BARREL ROLLS!!!!! ;)

There's no such thing as a tourney match with no regrets, unless there is also such a thing as a tourney match with two victors.
Hmmm...but Steven, every doubles match has two victors. Indeed it does. ;)

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I don't remember if you PMed me where you lived before, Erich...
...so, PM me. Yeah.

ALSO.
I have a job interview at 5 today! Wish me luck, it's my second interview at the place!

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Pre games before dylan's are going to happen at my house on Friday around 3.

would anyone be down for some marvel tomorrow?

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
I will try to make it but I will be filming most of Saturday and I'm not yet sure when I will be done. As far as the tourney goes, I don't want to have it right before finals or like the first couple of weeks after school ends. Any other time is good. Nicknyte, you think other Arizonans would come?

tw1n

Smash Champion
But Nicknyte. You owe me $10 remember?

Also feel free to come over Light :) You are always welcome lol. Just a heads up, I work all day sat as far as I know :( I have Sunday off tho. So if my carr is fixed by then... then we can smash alot wooh!

There are oreos.
HAHAH!!!!!!!! That was awesome. Oh Jason...I miss you so!

Sold! What time does it start?:)

No, but seriously, if it's okay with the Twins then I might go. (they are probably getting tired of me by now though. lol)
Light! You will have a blast mate. You and Kyle come and you will quite enjoy it! And it will start at 12:00 Noon on Saturday. :) YOU WON'T REGRET IT! Haha.

Sooooooo...curious question: is anyone NOT a fan of macaroni and cheese? And not the store bought stuff...like, home-made DELICIOUSNESS. Let me know right away.

Damn, Erich, you're going balls deep into this.

And so, like what's going on this weekend?

Nolan's doing something on Thursday?
Dylan's on Friday?
Erich's on Saturday?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Damn I will find out what time I am off Saturday. If the car Johns are finished before then, I shall try to make it. I must make it.....

Mmmmm mac n cheese....

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
WHY SO MANY FALSE ALLEGATIONS ABOUT ME?

I don't have any plans to host anything on Thursday. However, I'm looking to set up some type of marvel event tonight if people are down.

You know it August! Haha. You come too, ya hear? >:( You must make it David, agreed! :O I miss you buddy! I think Neil and Walker and KC and Nolan should come too. Mhmm.

Macaroni and cheese it is. Yesssssss. I've got a delicious snack idea too, mwahahahahahahahaha!

Also, I think even I'd be down for some Marvel tonight Nolan. It sounds like a good way to relax and get my mind off of things...

Oh yes, if anyone else needs my address let me know and I'll PM you.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
We decided not to go to WHOBO cause it was expensive. Should we come to Abq for the 18?
I can just put it in Dekar's butt in that LOL tourney?
Duh. Bring everyone.

I might be able to come if I can get a ride back and to your place Erich, because if I remember correctly, you live a million miles away from me

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
But you complain all the time!:glare:
Also, sounds good David. I plan on coming, I need some real melee this weekend.
Lies. I only tell you about it 5 times a year, AND you don't give me 10 dollars all the time, so nyah.

Light doesn't owe me 10 dollars, but in my heart, he always will.

Hey, I thought Light was in this thread, but ur a big fat phony!

HEY GUYS, HERE'S A BIG FAT PHONY! YOU'RE A PHONY!
i'm not a phony, the name light is just taken on the boards, I'll MM anyone for rights to the name in brawl

Oh shi. You win this Light, I'll end the 10 dollar joke forever.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
HAHAH!!!!!!!! That was awesome. Oh Jason...I miss you so!

Light! You will have a blast mate. You and Kyle come and you will quite enjoy it! And it will start at 12:00 Noon on Saturday. :) YOU WON'T REGRET IT! Haha.

Sooooooo...curious question: is anyone NOT a fan of macaroni and cheese? And not the store bought stuff...like, home-made DELICIOUSNESS. Let me know right away.
I'll be there, though it may be a bit later because in the morning I have to attend a Japanese festival and I'm going to Gamer's Anonymous with Steven and Destry to hang out with John for a bit. How late are you thinking this will go to?

Do yous till live on Unser?

Also, I hate mac and cheese >:O

Damn, Erich, you're going balls deep into this.

And so, like what's going on this weekend?

Nolan's doing something on Thursday?
Dylan's on Friday?
Erich's on Saturday?
Ball's deep is the only level of deep to go.

Hmmm. 4-8 isn't as bad as I was thinking. He could come over before, and he could come over after. I think I'm gonna have it go until midnight. We can talk about going to see a movie when we're all here. :]

Kind of in that area Davis, yea. I haven't moved, haha. I'll give you my address anyway though.

Hating on macaroni and cheese...is it possible to use those words like that in a sentence? I am going to change your mind Davis. You are going to think that macaroni and cheese is AMBROSIA by the time I'm through with you.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya 4 to 8 isn't that bad. I thought it was 12 to 8 originally. The big issue is if I can get my car fixed lol. That is the number one priority for me. Hopefully I can get fixed by tomorrow night. That is my goal :D

Light_

Smash Apprentice
If it isn't fixed before it, I don't mind letting you borrow my car. We can all ride to Erich's together then you can take off and come back when you are done with work.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Thanks Light and Erich :)
The big issue is that V's dad is the one I need help from with my car but he's only really available on the weekend. But I might be able to get something done tomorrow that would speed up the process alot. I'm hoping he leaves work at a decent time tomorrow and can help me before it gets dark :D

Top Bottom