• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Matt I say this while Molly lays in her bed (hi Molly)- you don't know what kind of bull**** you have to put up with during even a 15 or 20 turn Mollyo Party. 50 turns and I'd be pulling the trigger even after death.

Handful of prescription M&Ms here I come... --a

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
actually i do since i've played multiple games of mario party with both of you :p
you just don't see the epicness in a 50 turn buttonmashfest

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The twins are so awesome! Especially twin 1. He realized I left myself logged in and thought it would be funny to post this.

Dekar is just the best!

-twin1

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Kira is brave enough for the challenge and so should the rest of n.m.!!

Anyways...any fests happening today? I wanna play some brawl. If not I could probably host one if enough interest arises

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I had the most bizarre dream last night.

I dreamt it was my brother's birthday, and he was having a huge party downtown. It was ok, but then twin A showed up with the entire arizona diamondbacks. What the ****?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
It can't be that bad. Either way, I'll bring a Rocket Launcher to be on the safe side.

I also am wondering about a fest today. Twister, could you PM me your residence in case you want to host one?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I had the most bizarre dream last night.

I dreamt it was my brother's birthday, and he was having a huge party downtown. It was ok, but then twin A showed up with the entire arizona diamondbacks. What the ****?
I had the same dream...

Lol no not really. But that would have been freaky if I did...

And ytou guys are cowards! Bring it on Molly! You don't scare me!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I coulda won that mario party game that we were playing we had the same star amount with like 7 turns left but then the game froze when i landed on a bowser space.

Why do you guys dislike playing mario party with molly, any mario party 50 turn game is Six Flags status.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I've played 50 turn games on all Mario Parties. They're not that bad if you don't mind the randomness.

I just have to say that...I hate 8, and 4 is a bore.
lolrhyme

Ahah...so Scott Pilgrim referencing Bang Shishigami was pretty hilarious. That movie was odd, but very entertaining. Anyway, there's a scene in there where two main characters discuss "The Infinite Sadness" of their lives. o.O

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Haven't read Scott Pilgrim myself, actually.

Any word of a fest today? I want to practice my Melee.
and bring back a game I borrowed from August

Top Bottom