• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I spent last night going through posts I've made in the past, especially ones about me hosting a fest, among fapping, watching melee vids, not breaking up with Katy, and probably self-deprecating things I don't want to remember.

The following flood of quotes is in reverse chronological order, and this is all JUST from the first page of my posts:

I am hosting a fest today, it'll start at 2 pm, and like last time, I'm expecting that it has to end around midnight.

EDIT: BRING SETUPS OR ELSE WE WON'T HAVE SUPER MEGA ULTRA HAPPY FUN TIME
I honestly don't know if I can host fest a today/tomorrow. I'll update you all in due time.
All right people, I'll host a fest. However, IT HAS TO END by 10 p.m. No exceptions.
I'll host a fest Saturday.
I could...
I wanna smash too! Someone have a fest today. *Neil*
Very fun fest, everyone. Too bad I can barely remember the more populated and eventful day because of the hardcore sleep deprivation. I've concluded that these kinds of fests have a natural limit of ~30 hours.
Anyways, yes, I am hosting a fest. Come over so you can lose at old games.
Reading these convinced me to host a fest today...come over, it starts at 2 pm, bring consoles, remember mine are broken, it has to end before midnight, my mom wants sleep, august bring your ps2, i would love you forever, walker teach me magic, give rides to people who don't have rides, and various other guidelines or something

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
wahh, i wanna i play sinz in brawl but i can't leave my house until six, oh well. i could hold a fest tomorrowwwww
during the day i think i could come no promises though.

i wouldn't be there until late :/ like 10-11 late. :////////

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I DON'T GIVE A **** I WANT TO PLAY BRAWL, especially since i couldnt make supercon.

even if there is no one interested in a fest, we should play brawl everett.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Freshmen are timid creatures tekkie, you must coax them gently into the world of getting beatup by smashers.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Holy crap, Twister, haven't seen you in a while! I was wondering why you haven't posted, aside from the whole "has job, is busy" thing.

...Also, could I have your Brawl friend code, Nolan? I could always go for a few rounds when you want to Brawl. I dunno how my connection would hold up though.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
yeah Dekar told me about LoL and I told him I would get it when I finally got a new comp
fest tomorrow Nolan? I wanna play some brawl

*off to find LoL*

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
yeah that is lame but i'll dl it asap

i could probably make fest on thursday, depending on if gf wants to hang out but if not i'm off tomorrow and thursday and would be down to smash anytime.

Edit:anyone playing starcraft 2?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Kay, I'm coming.
Oh, look at that. Cute internet speak. Funny name as well. I bet you're a real clever guy. Think you're so cool with short and lighthearted posts? All I see is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.

Do you even LIVE in New Mexico? Or are you the kind of guy that's so rejected by his own state that he has to join another state's forum.

Also, you're balls at Street Fighter. Think doing a few crossups makes you good? It ****ing doesn't. Get over yourself.

August, that's not even a name; it's a month. I hate you so god**** much I used a semicolon. A mother****ing semicolon. Think you're so chill being flamed by somebody you don't even know. You don't know me. ****.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Oh, look at that. Cute internet speak. Funny name as well. I bet you're a real clever guy. Think you're so cool with short and lighthearted posts? All I see is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.

Do you even LIVE in New Mexico? Or are you the kind of guy that's so rejected by his own state that he has to join another state's forum.

Also, you're balls at Street Fighter. Think doing a few crossups makes you good? It ****ing doesn't. Get over yourself.

August, that's not even a name; it's a month. I hate you so god**** much I used a semicolon. A mother****ing semicolon. Think you're so chill being flamed by somebody you don't even know. You don't know me. ****.
But you do know him. Just look in the mirror and see him standing there in front of you (or it may be M2K you're starring at. It all depends on how trashed you are to be honest).

stingers

Smash Obsessed

**** dude

oos smashers ftw =[

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet

...wtflol that came out of nowhere.

I'm going to make it clear. Right now. I will not partake in this silly little game you ***s are playing. I am not anyone's twin. Mr. DTL has nothing to do with me and never will. Keep your little jokes to yourselves. Now **** off.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Actually I feel bad for August who was the victim of this uncalled for attack. Instead I think Dylan should come to NM and pick fights with every single person who may or may not have harassed him about his minute resemblance to our August.

See you when you get here buddy :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I just wanna fight dylan. I don't care if august is the scapegoat.

Top Bottom