• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
i'll look into it. depends on money stuff. a year is a long time.

edit: especially airfare and whatnot. do you guys have a super awesome ticket embezzler or something we can use? let's rent a dirigible; nay, let's build one ourselves.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
We drove last time Tekkie lol. It's about a 20 hour drive, but if it's anything as hype as the last one, you have to go

Genesis was seriously the most awesome tourney I've ever been to

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
hey guys...
ummm does he have permission to do this???

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285011

idk why he would especially after his previous tourney... and the fact that he's pretty much unknown to the world to host/revive the power rankings

also if such event did take place, wouldnt it be a better idea to hold it in central NM so more people could make it?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
IDk if you can even get people to come. The ABQ scene doesn't have many players of any smash game. Maybe B- lol

Regardless, if Dekar, Myself, Jt and Nolan aren't there, it doesn't count for a **** as far as brawl goes, and the same for Melee if Neil/Paul don't attend.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
IDk if you can even get people to come. The ABQ scene doesn't have many players of any smash game. Maybe B- lol

Regardless, if Dekar, Myself, Jt and Nolan aren't there, it doesn't count for a **** as far as brawl goes, and the same for Melee if Neil/Paul don't attend.
but but but... what about the twins? Or at least one of us?

XP

Pirhana 3D! WOOOOOO!!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
guys help out azua

azua said:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&ref=fbx_album

step 1: 'like' tragic beautiful
step 2: 'like' my pic

Making a topic because in hindsight putting it in oops, ignore this was kind of stupid.

If you're voting because you expect to get something out of it, don't.
If you're voting because you expect to be punished if you don't, don't.

Simply asking a favor. Voting ends on the 28th and the most likes wins.

Appreciate it if you vote for me, appreciate it if you don't for aforementioned reasons.
If you post simply to show the world how cool you are for not voting, congrats, you just made yourself look like a douche.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Same as above

It's because you copypasted Everett. SWF condenses large URls when they are displayed on a post (but not the actual link), so you have to copypaste her quote, not just the post

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry guys, I knew about people wanting a fest since 3 p.m. and most of us could be playing games as you read this, but I decided to be a douchebag and just jack off in the underground floors of various UNM libraries.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
i could really use a fest today

im really stressed out and a fest is just what i need to calm me down

@neil for your sake i hope you're not spending a friday afternoon studying

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
When you get into your later semesters, yes there is a reason to study. I'm reading and studying for my tax classes tonight too.

Sometimes your work load is so intensive that you have no choice but to do it on Friday too.

Or maybe he just wants to get it out of the way now.

All I know is, right after typing my last post I laid down on my couch and fell asleep. And it felt amazing! Naps FTW!

Top Bottom