• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
i could really use a fest today

im really stressed out and a fest is just what i need to calm me down

@neil for your sake i hope you're not spending a friday afternoon studying
I'm spending some of tonight doing exams. And I would love a fest, but I think after this week I'm going to just take a nap.

I have 3 exams already and I have 2 projects due by next week! Stupid analysis of corporations classes :(
ya but that **** is mandatory if you don't want to fail

studying on a friday afternoon is a choice
There's not even reason to study the first week of class.
if the boy wants to study let him study
When you get into your later semesters, yes there is a reason to study. I'm reading and studying for my tax classes tonight too.

Sometimes your work load is so intensive that you have no choice but to do it on Friday too.

Or maybe he just wants to get it out of the way now.

All I know is, right after typing my last post I laid down on my couch and fell asleep. And it felt amazing! Naps FTW!
YOU GUYS

I'm sorry guys, I knew about people wanting a fest since 3 p.m. and most of us could be playing games as you read this, but I decided to be a douchebag and just jack off in the underground floors of various UNM libraries.
He clearly stated that he was jacking off, not studying.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
YOU GUYS

He clearly stated that he was jacking off, not studying.
No you don't seem to understand. Neil jacks off to study material. So to get the ultimate arousal, he in turn needs to start studying in a place built for silence, studying, and sex behind the bookshelves designed for Twilight and old Ben Affleck screenplays.

lol too much awesomeness
I also recommend this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8&feature=related

I watched the 100 worst movie quotes, but a good half of them were by AHHHNULD

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Well, regardless of if he was either jacking off or studying, I'd love for the Neil's fest to happen tomorrow.

Call me if there's going to be a fest today.

I'm down to do that today. But it seems you're not. :p A fest would be nice as I need a convenient excuse to say hi to my girlfriend anyway, but whatever, haha. :p The round robin idea sounds great and I was thinking of doing it at my house today, but my house is far, far away for most people so Neil's is a better location.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
i came to the last page of this thread and you all made it sound as if there was a fest

then i went back to the previous page and disappointment took over:(

seriously though fest

FINE THEN. I'm not going to any fests. I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule so I have to be in bed by 11. It's already 2. By the time any festing happens, it'll be too late.

****, Neil. You screwed up everything.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Wow there was a mass DQ of pro players at MLG Raleigh for Brawl. Atomsk, ADHD, Ally, NinjaLink I think. I didn't look too far into it but I guess they (aassuming it was them) were late because of ride stuff lol
They were only DQed from winners. But ADHD Is already out lol (he lost 2-0 to Atomsk)

LMAO, Havok 2-0es ally. Good **** Havok.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'd be down for festage tomorrow.

Apparently the guy was gonna get DQed himself if he gave them a ride, and the MLG officials told them to call a cab. LMAO at the generally considered 2nd and 3rd best players in the US taking 17th

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I completely forgot I agreed to help people move today, so I can't hold a fest. I'll ask neil if he plans on *****ing out sometime this week and if he is i'll hold one next week if people are up for it

Top Bottom