• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
do want. have the pattern anywhere?

dammit neil
The diagram only comes in a book by Satoshi Kamiya.

however:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYLdYX6YyUs&feature=related

The one I learned from is really good but sadly was removed. There are tons of them now though. If you need help just ask and I will gladly walk you through it.

Hey what does everyone think of doing a melee round robin on Saturday? David and I get off of work at 4 so we can bring random food if someone hosts (we may even be able to). I was just thinking a free tourney or a $1 buy in just so we can at least say we had one. Maybe a farewell gift for Erich.

We could even have a brawl one too. Just something haha

tw1n

Smash Champion
Shwing. Someone get a hold of Erich. I will send out a mass text tomorrow if I remember lol.

We can do a melee and a brawl one. Lol maybe even a SF4 RR if enough people care to play.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Come down Saturday. Bring Axe and Bryce. Taj too. Then I will give you a peck on the lips XP

Ok so neil gave the ok for the fest/tourney saturday to be at his place.

It will be both melee and brawl.

Should we make it $1 or free? Because lets face it, with school just starting, none of us have money haha. Plus not everyone wants to spend money on melee (or brawl even).

Thoughts?

Hmmm...well I was gonna hold it, but if you all want to do it at Neil's house, then that's ok. I'm going to be busy this Saturday night though...I think. Maybe on Friday's after this or something? I can hold one on Friday if people would come to it. But I need to sort out my schedule if I'm busy this weekend or not. I could come down for a while, but I couldn't stay long. Maybe until 7:00 or so. BAH!! I don't know. I'll figure it all out and let you know in a day or so.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol one dollar is almost nothing! Dig for some change ha ha. But right on for people coming :) you should come all day erich ha ha

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol **** if its such a burden, I will spot some people the dollar. Sheesh lol.

Yay for LC coming. Maybe we can actually have a tournament!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
There comes a time in every little boy's life . . .
When he must exercise self-restraint.

In all seriousness though, I'll stop posting about masturbation soon and return to my old-fashioned and fun-loving agenda of hosting smashfests every weekend and posting on the boards nearly every day, and, of course, checking the boards every 10 minutes like I used to.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I am now in that ohase were school is too much so I find myself on the boards and on facebook too much.'

Wow I feel bad. David and I are holding a tourney and we don't get off work until 4. Oh well it gives people time to warm up and sleep in haha.

LC is bringing a full car. We're doing a crew battle, David and I (and maybe Lewis) vs everyone they bring. I think it's for money. But we only get 4 stocks a person (so not even stocks). Could be fun :p

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
There comes a time in every little boy's life . . .
When he must exercise self-restraint.

In all seriousness though, I'll stop posting about masturbation soon and return to my old-fashioned and fun-loving agenda of hosting smashfests every weekend and posting on the boards nearly every day, and, of course, checking the boards every 10 minutes like I used to.
Oh thank God I was wondering what happened to you.

>_>

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
you guys are seriously cheap

just look for some spare change lying on the ground while you're walking at school or on campus
*facepalm*

I wasn't being serious at all.

I am now in that ohase were school is too much so I find myself on the boards and on facebook too much.'

Wow I feel bad. David and I are holding a tourney and we don't get off work until 4. Oh well it gives people time to warm up and sleep in haha.

LC is bringing a full car. We're doing a crew battle, David and I (and maybe Lewis) vs everyone they bring. I think it's for money. But we only get 4 stocks a person (so not even stocks). Could be fun :p
If LC is bringing a car the tourneys should be for at least a dollar lol. They're going out of their way just to hang out as is

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
The following Best Buy coupons have happened into my possession:

$15 off Splinter Cell Conviction
$20 off Red Dead Redemption
$15 off Dragon Quest IX
$20 off Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker
$15 off Kane and Lynch 2
$20 off Final Fantasy XIII
$15 off Metroid Other M
$10 off Modern Warfare 2

I don't plan on using any of these. Anybody here want them?

Hey guys, I probably can't make it this Saturday...I made plans about a week ago and they take priority, eh. I can do it next week or the week after though. Just not this Saturday. I really want to do something like that, but sadly I won't be there. So have fun at Neil's this Saturday, doing a mini-tourney/awesomely fun fest without me!! :psycho:

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
so i have a reserved copy of metroid other m still waiting for me at gamestop but i don't plan on buying it

apparently i get a free art book/folio if i go and pick it up

if anyone wants metroid other m and is planning to purchase it and wants the free artbook just let me know

Top Bottom