• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Arms

Smash Rookie
oh ****.... I may do that one instead. I'll see if David wants to go half and half with me haha.

Hey Paul, on Saturday I want to do some teams matches. Twins vs you and Neil (or Patrick, that kid who beats us all badly). Just for the good practice.
Fixt for justice

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
...When I feel like it.
Man, what a coincidence. Those are the exact conditions under which Team Unbeatable lives up to its name.

When we feel like it.

Anyway, if Kyle is springing for Paul's pre-order, the coupon is all yours. If both of you want it, I'll just flip a coin on Saturday.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
@at video sure is cOLD in-- HAHA JK I LIKE WOMEN

HEY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT LOL DOESN'T HAVE DENYING AND YOU ARE GOING TO WHINE ABOUT DOTA HON DIFFERENCES YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY IT, because I play with kids like that ALL THE TIME AND IT IS ANNOYING

also i am the best anivia in the world.

HEY SO I HAVE ONE CLASS ON THURSDAY WOULD ANYONE WANT A FEST AT LIKE 2 PM????

HEY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT LOL DOESN'T HAVE DENYING AND YOU ARE GOING TO WHINE ABOUT DOTA HON DIFFERENCES YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY IT, because I play with kids like that ALL THE TIME AND IT IS ANNOYING

I get out around 2:50 on Thursday and would be able to attend.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace

I'm down.

August, bring SNES controllers.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Mostly wanted to post the video.

but, remember the line. hatahs gonna hate.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I would bring a full set up for kill instict haha. Orchid all dai babY!!!

Serco, the biggest company you've never heard of.

Pretty amazing, but I also find it a bit creepy...
Oh my God Banjo next time I see you I am giving you the biggest hug in the ****ing world!

I have to do an entire analysis of a corporation that isn't very well known (420 of the Fortune 500). If this one is on that list then I am jumping on it!

thank you thank you thank you haha.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I really hate to neil it up but I got a callback for tomorrow. Don't know how long it's going to be but I probably won't be able to host. ;_;

edit: i could do a friday fest?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Well . . .

The last two hours have been some of the most taxing and enduring moments in all of my lifetime. I just had the sexiest conversation with the girl of my dreams. New desires assaulted my senses . . . to write poetry.
Yes, I'm sure there's a few pathetic pages saved somewhere on my decrepit laptop.

Now I'm worried the next few nights or so will be dreadfully sleepless. I've already woken up in the middle of the night - on multiple occasions - paced around my bedroom like a prisoner, stared out of the window, prayed to some Godlike entity that I don't believe in, and cried myself to sleep. All over this girl.

So, I needed to share this exceedingly vulnerable post to ask a question. Am I growing up, even in the slightest, or am I still a woefully prepubescent Indian?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Well david and I basically have it covered Neil :p

We don't even need a comp because there are so few people and it's just a round robin haha.

Apparently LC is bringing a good amount of people to this tourney that we thought up a week ago. Good **** to them. And we're having a crew battle: David, lewis (maaaaaaybe, only if needed), and myself 4 stocks each vs however many people they bring here :p

tekkie

Smash Master
dammit why isnt this next weekend :[

speaking of which i might try to come up next weekend if so there should be something going on :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Actually Kyle, a computer would be helpful just incase there's more than ten entering lol. Any more than ten and i don't want to do it by hand honestly

Top Bottom