• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
It looks awesome... but we'll see. I love Duke Nukem tho. Always have and always will =D so odds are I'm gonna buy it hahahaha

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So I just saw the LoL trailer. (really good actually)

**** the one thing that LoL really has on HoN (imo) is they have so much better marketing. Was a cool trailer. +1 LoL

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
speaking of everclear, is there any kind of smash orgy happening on friday/saturday? and yeah i wanna play brawl :p
Yes, Niall; I am hosting aforementioned smash orgy at my house this Saturday.
I would begin hosting Friday, but I'll be busy jacking off at a library.

tekkie

Smash Master
Yes, Niall; I am hosting aforementioned smash orgy at my house this Saturday.
I would begin hosting Friday, but I'll be busy jacking off at a library.
alright if i can get a ride with someone here that would be awesome :]

doesn't exist
no matter how many times you say nay i refuse to listen to naysayers. if i ditch brawl i wouldn't have much of a reason to post on this site anymore anyways

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I want to play Brawl-, as it's the only game my ultra-casual self is good at.
*cough*

I had my first Five Guys burger for dinner tonight. It was delicious.

tekkie

Smash Master
so friday fest then? i'd need a ride there. also if someone could just diddle the controls on a gamecube controller/wiimote long enough for me to get some brawl practice in thatd be mahvelous

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Nolan, I gave Walker your controller after arriving at his house from SuperCon. It was a dark and stormy night, though. It's probably an omen - expect your control stick to have Gorf cheese all over it. I'm sorry for the poor decison; he lives closer to you than me.

Also, I will probably go to the Friday fest (with your PS3, Steven). If people need a ride from UNM (even though it's derp-da-derp close), I'll be leaving around 3 pm. Just give me a call.

I would just like to make sure... Nolan is having people over for group sex? I'm going to be downtown 11-12, and I'm wondering if I can get over there for a head start in the fun. Cause if I go home, I probably wont be driving back up.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
are you still hosting a fest on saturday neil

@erich: when do you leave? we need to have at least one last fest

not to mention one last fest with jason and michelle before our crew is officially seperated forever

Top Bottom