• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
If you listen to that video closely, you can hear the sounds of his mother getting drunk in her room and his father having sex with a prostitute downtown.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
God that's terrifying. And I thought I was bad..........

The lesson? Action replay: 20 dollars is worth less than 20 weeks of your life

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Neil, have a fest so we can have some of the ol' in-out, in-out, eh chap?
I'm down for dat.
i'm gonna miss Neil-Gets-***** Fest 2011: The Reckoning?
Lolz. Or tomorrow. Tomorrow might be better, as he has school today. But people's probably have to work tomorrow, huh?
I'd be for a Neilfest either today or tomorrow.
I could . . . but I'd rather jack off at my house.

All right, all right, everyone else's pleasure is supremely more important than mine. Come on over.

Whoa! Look at the time. It's nearing the end of September and I've got a lot of homework to do.

I can't decide

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I could hold a fest tonight, BUT, I am going to see Easy A later so unless you all want to masturbate in a theatre with me :D

TEXT ME IF YOU WANNA SEE EASY A THOUGH

My sister's friend's dad ran the premiere for Easy A. She saw it last night and came home with a bunch of stuff like shirts and posters. I thought of you, Nolan.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Oh crud. It's too late for me. :/

EDIT: Saw the new TGS trailer for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Looks awesome. Too bad I don't have a PSP.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I would've gone but I was on a date. I wanted to see Easy A because I secretly fantasize that every girl is either Emma Stone, Scarlett Johansson, and Jessica Beil, but she's one of those rare cute gamer girls and wanted to see Resident Evil in 3D.

It sucked, but if you go in there with intent to laugh then it should be up for best comedy of 2010 :p

*Sigh* The day I'm near Neil's house to pick up something for my 10K race tomorrow nobody's doing anything. Oh well. I don't have a set-up with me though, so unless there's a fest today. Whatever. :/ I need to see you guys again before I leave! I've got four Fridays left and three Saturdays, so...yea.

Top Bottom