• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
the fest started people

come on over

bring consoles

it'll be fun

we might even have a mini tournament

josh no one's gonna play tvc

rapeeeeee

mango has such a way with words

Why did you post that video, Neil? It was someone good vs. someone bad. Not even entertaining. I'm so disappointed.

Also, sorry, Walker. Which cat if you dont mind me asking?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Sorry. I've been really depressed since sunday when my cat got killed by our neighbors dog.
I'm sorry to hear about that Walker. I hate to be one to say it, but (1) I thought you said you hated that cat and (2) I'm allergic to cats so the world's a slightly better place now.
at least they spell his name right on shirts :urg:
For the record, your name is spelled Zack, right? Also I wanna play SF Wednesday evening.
Why did you post that video, Neil? It was someone good vs. someone bad. Not even entertaining. I'm so disappointed.
Yeah, I didn't put too much effort into finding an awesome video, for once. Still, that match *****. I starting to doubt that you caught all of its enriching and subtle beauties.
Don't make me write an analytical english-esque essay.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Also, sorry, Walker. Which cat if you dont mind me asking?
It wass the small black one. He was only like 4 months old.........

I'm sorry to hear about that Walker. I hate to be one to say it, but (1) I thought you said you hated that cat and (2) I'm allergic to cats so the world's a slightly better place now.
Neil, I know I give you a lot of crap, but seriously, **** you. **** you. I really don't find it the least bit amusing when someone makes a joke out of my pets dying at all. I'm going to stop now, but I can't believe you're being an *** about this. Grow up.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'm sure Neil didn't intend to hurt your feelings Walker. Was he in the wrong to say that? Very much so. Of which he should apologize asap. It sucks that your cat passed away bro, but don't let what Neil said get to you. Sometimes people say things without thinking (we've all been there).

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Indeed, I do owe an apology. It seems like saying things without thinking is my specialty.

Walker, from the deepest depths of my seemingly emotionless and certainly inconsiderate heart, I both sincerely apologize for my idiocy and extend my condolences for your loss. Perhaps, if there is a shred of hope, you can find it in your pained heart to forgive me. I assure you, I never had any intention to make a joke out of death, be an ***, hurt you, or jeopardize our friendship.

Also, this is a strange question to ask, but has anyone seen my car keys? I've been using an extra one all week, and my old one still hasn't turned up. It's got a black face with the Toyota symbol on it, and the keyring should have both a Wendy's Frosty tag and a small third key labeled "74B" on it. Thanks in advance.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey NM, just a reminder that the season opener for Colorado Cutthroat is next week with a great event that is ABSOLUTLY FREE. Over $500 0 in cash and prizes to win so come on out. With you being so close to Colorado you will see invitation from Colorado all the time so hope you can make it out

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/mybank2go.php

Time for Colorado to help support even more neighboring communities. Dekar, Zman, you rolling?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
DFG, Dekar quit lol. I wanna go to CO tournies, but nobody else cares enough to go, at least for the game I play

Also, sorry I snapped Neil. Just upset ATM.

Top Bottom