• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Hey neil, I realized why I was messing up yesterday. My shoulder buttons are messed up. I can't light sheild and nothing really happens with them until they're pressed as far as can go. Any tips on how to fix?
your best bet is to take apart your gc controller and clean it out and see if the springs need to be replaced. i thing i have some extra gc springs laying around here if you need them

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So, Nolan and Tekkie, since you guys are the only ones who care about Brawl here, MLG Dallas (aka the championships lol) is on November 5-7th. Do either of you care about going? Because I really want to go, and so I'm making plans, but my plans differ if you guys know somebody with a car, because I'm going to bus it down otherwise, and I need to reserve a ticket stupid far in advance to get a reasonable fare. Halp?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Are you interested in going though? We might be able to go with El Paso (assuming they are going), and we probably need to check for seats.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU Round trip advance tickets are like 160...................... (to Dallas, not EP)

STFU August.

Well, if that's what you want... Sit in a car full of sweaty nerds all day just to sit in a room full of sweaty nerds to play a dead game... When you very well could have the time of your life getting STDs and chocolate on you ****.

Your call.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Good news!

Well New Mexico, you guys just got your new best melee player. I'm officially moving from Colorado to New Mexico... even though it's just 60 miles away from where I was living at previously. :laugh: I'll be residing in Farmington. Mostly I'm just happy to be out of one of the worst states to smash in. In other news, I'll be slightly closer to Albuquerque, so I might visit more often!

tw1n

Smash Champion
the twins are in "the social network" :O
Score!

and kyle i couldn't find any extra gc springs. if you need to you can borrow my old gc controller until you get a new one.
We have old broken controllers with good springs. Maybe someone can rip apart one of them to replace Kyles spring... We pay with food and root beer floats!

Well New Mexico, you guys just got your new best melee player. I'm officially moving from Colorado to New Mexico... even though it's just 60 miles away from where I was living at previously. :laugh: I'll be residing in Farmington. Mostly I'm just happy to be out of one of the worst states to smash in. In other news, I'll be slightly closer to Albuquerque, so I might visit more often!
This is the greatest thing ever! Farmington is about 2 hours away I believe... so come here alot!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
It might depend with me. I had some weird **** happen to me this morning. (I mean literally, lol.)
MLG Dallas 2010 FEST at my house on the day of the tournament. Complementary cake and hookers. Don't miss it.
I felt like being a grammar Nazi today. It terrifies me, though, that both of these examples are potentially correct.

Well New Mexico, you guys just got your new best melee player.
FUCK

Arms

Smash Rookie
Well, if that's what you want... Sit in a car full of sweaty nerds all day just to sit in a room full of sweaty nerds to play a dead game... When you very well could have the time of your life getting STDs and chocolate on you ****.

Your call.
****. I tried so hard not to laugh. I'm a failure

Hey all, thanks for the well wishes. It's been a lot of fun, and honestly you guys are like family. :) I'll miss hanging out with you guys, eating at Dion's and cracking jokes, making fun of apple cinnamon muffins, stories that were too hilarious to repeat for fear of ruining them, road trips and late nights, you get the gist. I really will truly miss you guys. And Steven: Team Unbeatable will always be: Unbeatable. ;) We went out with a perfect record of wins (losses). Why? Because we could.

Can all of you give me your e-mail address? Just PM me or post it in your next post or something, whatever is easier. I would like to contact you all occasionally. I do not know how much computer time I will get each week, but I do know that it will be just one day per week and so I may not have time to write each of you individually all the time. But, I can at the least put you on my e-mail list, meaning whatever I send to my parents will also get forwarded to you. But I will write a personal message here and there when I have the time. :) Feel free to write to me though! And when I have it, I will send you guys my physical address if you want to send a written letter. I will most definitely appreciate mail, haha! And will definitely respond.

Stay cool you guys, and stay friends. Not that I had to tell you all that! But it'd be cool if you all were still keeping in touch through the boards when I got back. Who knows? Maybe we'll have graduated from fests to barbecues and double dates?!?!? Or maybe both, haha. But when I do get back, we should have a reunion of the coolest guys ever. But in the meantime, if I don't see you guys before I leave on Sunday, good luck with life everyone and I will see you in a couple of years!

Oh God, Erich. I wish I could've seen you one last time to say good bye. I wish you the best of luck during your mission and I hope for your safe return. I also have to thank you for randomly ending up in my economics/government class. It was good to have a friend near after moving here. You're a great guy, Erich, seriously. My email is teriyakifox@live.com. I expect some contact, ya hear?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Erich, have a safe trip. Feel free to e-mail me at imngoel@yahoo.com
I'm expecting you to write stories chock full of riveting details like arm wrestling kangaroos.

Nolan, I'm going to destroy you in Brawl- this Friday. And I'm not bringing sweet tea.
jk lol

I COULD TOTALLY HOST A HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-ZACK FEST RIGHT NOW?!?!?!
and we won't even play video games. we'll all pick up hookers as birthday presents :)

Top Bottom