• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
are you still hosting a fest on saturday neil

@erich: when do you leave? we need to have at least one last fest

not to mention one last fest with jason and michelle before our crew is officially seperated forever
That's so sad :(

And you won't be separated forever. You still have texting and random run ins. And for everything else, there's facebook :p

Don't be so HIV Negative Paul.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up New Mexico. Since Nm is so close to Colorado I wanted to extend an invitation to some FREE EVENTS and give you some updates on what is going on in Colorado. I think a lot of you will like the opporturnity. The Cutthroat / NVGA season is on it's way and I have some big announcements on what is going down this season. The biggest news, as it applies to Smashers is the announcement of the partnership between Colorado Cutthroat and Mybank2go on major gaming events in October. You can read the article here:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/regions/west-regions/colorado-cutthroat-and-mybank2go-partnership/

The event has been posted in the Cutthroat site so take a look. Can we say fee events with pots:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/Mybank2go.php

Also, Vibras headset has become our official sponsor for headsets for the year. Here is the article here:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/regions/west-regions/colorado-cutthroat-and-vibras-headset-partnership-3/

So some exciting things coming out for Colorado Cutthroat and the NVGA. Make sure you follow us on our facebook and twitter!! Spread the word people!!

I will be posting the event on the Smash event section by Sunday!! I would love to see my NM family coming to these events. Trust, the more support we get for these events the more we will host them. You want more free events with tons of prizes and more in the games that you love. Cutthroat will provide that you this area for you AND MORE.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
So, will there be a Neilfest today?

Or, more importantly, will there be a big enough turnout for a fest in general?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
August that sounds TERRIFYING, TAKE PICTURES
Did a moderator make you remove one of the best images of all time or something?
So, will there be a Neilfest today?
Josh, for the rest of the semester, I will probably only be able to attend/host one fest per normal weekend. I simply cannot do both in one weekend; I have to buckle down for school.

tl;dr Sorry. I am not hosting a fest today. I recommend you play LoL with Nolan, Casey, Patrick, August, and other people I'm forgetting.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Zman, I'll be at pif! Jamaal and Tony as well, probably.

They have a much bigger ssf4 scene show up at efl events than at supercon.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey my room mate is into LoL and he was wondering how you get runes. He just started playing a couple days ago.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Zman, I'll be at pif! Jamaal and Tony as well, probably.

They have a much bigger ssf4 scene show up at efl events than at supercon.
cool. i should be there getting destroyed at ssf4 and tvc

speaking of tvc someone should play me next fest so i don't get completely destroyed by k-beast and kurasa.

and steven arcana heart 3 > kof 13

forgot something- if anyone is gonna dl a kof game 98 and 02um are the best ones

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hey my room mate is into LoL and he was wondering how you get runes. He just started playing a couple days ago.
You buy runes in the store with the points you get from matches. Then you go to your profile, to the rune page, and put them in the slots with the same color, and click save when you're done.

tekkie

Smash Master
instead of being lame and stagnant we should throw a tournament and actually try to get people to come.

someone punch casey in the **** until he gets off LoL :)

Top Bottom