• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
The tournament for melee will probably be starting by 5. When the fest starts is really up to Neil tho

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
All right, lots of things:

1. The fest starts at noon. No need to bring a laptop (I highly doubt a RR will occur, and if it does, I got it covered) unless you want to LoL. I encourage all of you to bring setups, including TVs. We can smash in my backyard. If weather decides to be a *****, I'll make sure there's more space in the outlying bedrooms.

2. Twins, tell Las Cruces (because I'm too lazy to do it myself), that I can house them for Saturday night, provide food, and perhaps have the festage continue on Sunday. If they are so inclined, they could even be at my house this Friday evening. Also, thanks to both of you, especially David, for the (unnecessary) support for that loltastic post earlier.

3. I will host a fest on the weekend after this one (Saturday, September 11). I hear tekkie's good at melee all of a sudden.

4. Not that anybody gives a ****, but my UNM schedule is fixed.

MWF 8:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 2:50 p.m.
MW 12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
T 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 a.m.
W 3:00 p.m. - 5:50 p.m.

5. I don't recall who I spoke to about this, but there is in fact an "art" to giving a thumbs-up. The picture Tekkie posted of Chuck Norris is the chief example. Observe here.

6. Stingers, I may not know Dr. PeePee in person, but seriously?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Alrighty Neil. I will have Kyle text them :) you should pm one of us your address tho so we can forward it to them

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
It was good. Was refreshing to be with a bunch of people, haha.

By the way, that Other M coupon doesn't have an expiration date on it, does it Steven?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
There was also chess and Killer Instinct.

On other news, my TV just broke down. I don't know if we have enough money for a replacement either.

tekkie

Smash Master
Well I never thought i would see it in my lifetime but....

Duke Nukem Forever is set to be released next year.
i've been telling everyone i know since forever to always bet on duke

lc dudes bailed out at the last minute but pink chukks and her bro came to neils fest for a little melee. and i'm still bad at ssf4 :(
that sounds like sorta a success lol

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I am very serious, the game is coming out next year. They've already shown live gameplay footage at PAX.

Regardless of whether or not the game turns out to be good it will be awesome because of Duke.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I will buy that game even if it's worse than The Last Airbender movie.

Why?

Because Duke Nukem is MORE MANLY than Captain Falcon!

I mean what other game has you pick up a phone only to hear a girl moaning and Duke goes "Lora is that you?" and then she moans some more! Ah those were the days. Lora Croft ftw too :p

Top Bottom