• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Best Olimar player ever apparently. God he just looks so sexy as he plays, almost as sexy as Larry or MIKEHAZE NAMESEARCh when they play.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Speaking of Neil, will his fest be today or tomorrow? Back on Saturday he told me the fest would be on either of those days.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't know if I can host fest a today/tomorrow. I'll update you all in due time.

Also, Zack, I'm sorry for the late notice, but I do have a soldering iron with solder. No need to go out and waste money yet.

Nolan/Walker - I'll call you guys around 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, which is probably the time I'll start heading over to your respective houses.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I could hold a fest tomorrowwwww, then I could actually attend it.

also steven steven could you bring my black/silver gamecube controller to whatever fest happens tomorrow?

tw1n

Smash Champion
So insane. Brood is ****ing crazy. My heart was pounding just hoping for brood to win.
I was right by m2k and brood watching this. The japanese players started crying and chanting that brood was #1. His olimar was mad sexy.

Apex *****. AZ came out swinging for the fences and Kira really showed his stuff. he should have made it out of pools but barely didn't by 1 win! He even whooped up on Inu.i lol

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I honestly don't know if I can host fest a today/tomorrow. I'll update you all in due time.

Also, Zack, I'm sorry for the late notice, but I do have a soldering iron with solder. No need to go out and waste money yet.

Nolan/Walker - I'll call you guys around 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, which is probably the time I'll start heading over to your respective houses.
If it makes **** easier for you, I can just be at your house anytime after 2pm lol

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
If it makes **** easier for you, I can just be at your house anytime after 2pm lol
Thanks for the offer, but I'll be running errands around town beforehand - I won't even be home.
What's the fest status today?
Great, actually.

I am hosting a fest today, and I command all of those who are going to pick up Nolan/Walker/Casey for SuperCon practice. It'll start at 2 pm, and like last time, I'm expecting that it has to end around midnight.

EDIT: BRING SETUPS OR ELSE WE WON'T HAVE SUPER MEGA ULTRA HAPPY FUN TIME

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I'm feeling sick and I wanna get better before being stuck in a car for six hours. if you wanna play barlw tomorrow walker we should before neil gets us

Top Bottom