• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
That mention of going to putt-putt and then a fest sounds like a good idea. I'd just need someone to take me back home.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
FUCK.
YES.
Captain Falcon.

Anyways i'm heading to the airport for a gay indian cousin wedding in iowa.
you all have fun at home now

oh btw gonna host a fest sometime next week. prob on wednesday before supercon

Arms

Smash Rookie
does anyone here have a soldering iron & know how to solder? the l2 button on my stick doesn't work and all i need to do is solder it.
I have the skills and equipment you are seeking.

But I will not be able to preform the operation for quite some time seeing as how I won't be in Albuquerque for this next week

Someone else make some phonecalls. I'm gonna do chores and check back in half an hour. I'm sorry you can't make it, Patrick. Get some sleep, will ya?

rel12

Smash Apprentice
So where is the smash scene at in New Mexico? Las Cruces or Albuquerque?? Im moving to Las Cruces in a month or so... ONly person i know from New Mexico is Dekar...

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
So where is the smash scene at in New Mexico? Las Cruces or Albuquerque?? Im moving to Las Cruces in a month or so... ONly person i know from New Mexico is Dekar...
our smash scene is entirely located up here in albuquerque (though it only consists of around 6 people in total for brawl + melee) and there's tekkie in soccoro for brawl. i think there are some people in cruses but i'm not sure. el paso is close by there if you ever wanted to play with those dudes

tekkie

Smash Master
ABQ is somewhat active. i trek up there occasionally for tournaments and stuff. im an RA at new mexico tech in socorro. been stale around here so im gonna have to get some freshmen addicted to smash lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
August why would I buy that game when I already downloaded it for free?

Speaking of free, Rel we're very inactive atm, we've got some good talent in NM but it's not supported by an infrastructure of newblings. It's a very sad state you're moving to. Bad choice.

You're seriously moving into the worst part, too. Cruces sucks ballssssssssssssssssss full of fat ugly worthless people.

Zero redeeming qualities. scratch that- you're close to El Paso so you can just play with them, they're sick as **** :)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
omg so I just got lol

Nolan! We should play!

This is my new favorite game. I play Anivia. She's soooooo cool.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
anivia was my first character! she is awesome but a lot of bads play her so she isn't well represented D:

MENO YES WE SHOULD PLAY

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CO <333

Top Bottom